Subject: medical systems,

From: "Junior Coker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 04:28:40 -0600

The New 2006 edition of  The American Medical E- mail Directory 
& Physicians Guide has just been completed.
  
The New 2006 American Medical E-mail Directory & Physicians Guide 
contains relevant data on over 500,000 physicians in the United States.   

It includes physical addresses as well as email addresses. 

It is used by most healthcare professionals and industry business 
development executives. The data is available in excel format on a 
CD-Rom. It can be searched and selected by geographic location, name 
or specialty.  The data can be exported into other programs and can 
be used on an unlimited basis. Each record is indexed by such features 
as name, address, phone/fax and email as well as primary and secondary 
specialty.

During this introductory offer, the cost of the new directory, which is 
available exclusively on CD-Rom, is $277.00 (Offer code 4242).

To order the New 2006 American E-mail Medical Directory & Physicians 
Guide, please print this e-mail,
 
complete the information below and fax it to 905-751-0199. 
(tel: 905-751-0919).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL: