Subject: MEDICaL PR0DUCTS,

From: "Irwin Akins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:29:55 -0700

The NEW American E-MAIL Medical Direct0ry 500,000 physicians

During this intr0duct0ry 0ffer, the c0st 0f the new direct0ry
is $199.00 (reg. $795).

& Physicians Guide has just been c0mpleted. Acc0rding t0 many 
librarians and m0st medical firms, it is 0ne 0f the m0st 
referenced  and frequently-used database thr0ugh0ut the United 
States.
 
It is als0 used by m0st healthcare pr0fessi0nals and industry 
business devel0pment executives.
 
The NEW American E-MAIL Medical Direct0ry & Physicians Guide 
c0ntains relevant data 0n 0ver 500,000 physicians in the 
United States.
 
Each rec0rd is indexed by such features as name, address, 
ph0ne/fax, c0unty, year licensed, type 0f practice, type 0f 
physician, as well as primary and sec0ndary specialty. 

F0R THE FIRST TIME INDUSTRY, IT INCLUDES E-MAIL ADDRESSES.
 
During this intr0duct0ry 0ffer, the c0st 0f the new direct0ry 
(which is available exclusively 0n CD-R0m) is $199.00 
(reg. $595).
   
T0 0rder the NEW American E-MAIL Medical Direct0ry & Physicians 
Guide, please print this e-mail,c0mplete the inf0rmati0n 
bel0w and fax it t0 905-751-0199. (tel: 905-751-0919).

NAME:

TITLE:

0RGANIZATI0N:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

P0STAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL: