Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:53:14 -0400 (EDT)

DAYZERS LOTERIJ

                                                   DAYZERS LOTERIJ
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM

Date:14-oct-2005
Ref Nr: DZL/CN/6654/CP
Dear Consolation Prize Winner,

  CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE!!!

Europe / America private international e-games organizers and 
co-sponsors, DAYZERS LOTERIJ, officially bring to your notice of the
final draw  result of  october-2005 DAYZERS LOTERIJ -wheel E-game which
was conducted at our  international corporate office complex in The
Netherlands. Most  recently  this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY
SCHEME to give out prizes based  on COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM.By doing
this the foundation seek to encourage  the  use of Internet for
academic and business pursuits.

It major aim is to promote music, theater, art,literature, projects in
the social and political arena with a focus on health, as well as
science,  research, and higher education.We wish to congratulate and
inform you on the selection of your email coupon number which was
selected among the 45  lucky consolation prize winners.

Your email ID identified with coupon No. DZL2348974321 and was selected
by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the
50,000 
different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.Your email ID was
included among the 50,000 different email addresses submitted by our
partner  international email provider companies.

You have won a consolation cash prize of US $ 500,000.00 (Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars) only. The DAYZERS LOTERIJ Group. have approved a 
payout of your consOlation cash prize which will be remunerated
directly to you by the official Payment Agency Board. Our DUE PROCESS
UNIT (DPU) will  render to  you complete assistance and provide
additional information and  processes for  the claims of your
consolation prize. For due processing of your winning  claim, please
contact the DPU Information Officer Mr.Stephen Garrison whom  has been
assigned to assist you.

Contact E-mail:[email-masked]

TEL:+31-627-124-600

FAX:+31-847-271-262

Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consolation
prize winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming DAYZERS
LOTERIJ  Email-games.

Regards,
Mary Walsh (Mrs).
(Group Coordinator)

NB: In accordance with the DAYZERS LOTERIJ E-games policy and
regulations, this notification is dispatched directly to only the 45
lucky  consolation prize Winners. This notification also contains
information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or
otherwise legally exempt  from disclosure.

If you are not the right recipient whose email address attached to the
lucky numbers along with the winning information’s you are not
authorized to  read, print,retain, copy or disseminate this notice or
any part of it.