Subject: Your order status, Sctp-impl-archive.

From: "Alissa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 04:40:45 -0500

Even if you have no erection problems Cjalljs would help you to make better sex more often
and to bring uniimaginable plesure to her. Just disolve half a pill
under your tongue and get ready for action in 15 minutess. The tests
showed that the majority of men after taking this medication were able
to have perfect erection during 36 hours!

Package

Quantity

Price in your local drugstore*

Our price

Learn
More
Now

5 softtabs

10 doses

$149.95

$45.95

10 softtabs

20 doses

$299.95

$84.95

30 softtabs

60 doses

$849.95

$149.95

60 softtabs

120 doses

$1 999.95

$289.95

100 softtabs

200 doses

$3 099.95

$399.95

When you are young and stressed up...

When you are aged and never give up...

Cjalljs gives you confidence in any chance, every time.

word

There's nothing worse than someone coming up to me and going ''Oh God, I really love your hair.''

will

Big thinking precedes great achievement.