Subject: Your order, Sctp-impl-archive.

From: "Lisa Duvall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 08:20:23 -0500

Even if you have no erection prooblems Cjalljs would help you to make better sex more often
and to bring unnimaginable plesure to her. Just disolve half a pill
under your tongue and get ready for action in 15 minnutes. The tests
showed that the majority of men after taking this medication were able
to have perfect erection during 36 hours!

Package

Quantity

Price in your local drugstore*

Our price

Learn
More
Now

5 softtabs

10 doses

$149.95

$45.95

10 softtabs

20 doses

$299.95

$84.95

30 softtabs

60 doses

$849.95

$149.95

60 softtabs

120 doses

$1 999.95

$289.95

100 softtabs

200 doses

$3 099.95

$399.95

When you are young and stressed up...

When you are aged and never give up...

Cjaljss gives you confidence in any chance, every time.

order

Men do not fail they give up trying.

order

The proposed Constitution is, in strictness, neither a national nor a federal constitution but a composition of both.