Subject: MANAGED CARE,

From: "Drew Z Terry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 01:07:10 -0100

THE 2006 AMERICAN DOCTOR DIRECTORY 

The 2006 American Doctor Directory has just been completed.  
It includes key information on more than 500,000 american 
doctors. Every record is indexed by such features as name, 
address, phone/fax, year licensed, type of practice, type of 
physician as well as primary and secondary specialty.  The 
database can be exported and copied into other programs.  
As an introductory offer, the data can be used on an unlimited 
basis.
=========================================================
Offered at an introductory price of $279.00 (reg.$2,995).
For a limited time, UNTIL DECEMBER 31,2005
============CHRISTMAS FOR $209.00============
=========================================================

THE 2006 AMERICAN DOCTOR DIRECTORY 

The 2006 American Doctor Directory has just been completed.  It 
includes key information on more than 500,000 american doctors.  
According to most librarians, it is one of the most referenced 
and frequently used publications throughout the United States.  
It is also used by healthcare professionals and industry business 
development executives.
 
Each and every record is indexed by such features as name, 
address, phone/fax, year licensed, type of practice, type of 
physician as well as primary and secondary specialty.  The 
database can be exported and copied into other programs.  The 
data can also be easily manipulated for customized needs. 
 
Most importantly, as an introductory offer, the data can be used 
on an unlimited basis.
 
For over 10 years, Med-Info has maintained the most comprehensive 
databases. Our lists are 100% telephone verified and updated every 
quarter. Med-Info continues to hold the most extensive and 
reliable mailing lists and databases of key decision-makers in the 
healthcare market. 
 
Available exclusively on CD-Rom, the data can be easily exportable 
to other programs for mailing or faxing purposes.
 
=========================================================
Offered at an introductory price of $279.00 (reg.$2,995).
For a limited time, UNTIL DECEMBER 31,2005
============CHRISTMAS FOR $209.00============
=========================================================

To order The 2006 American Doctor Directory simply fill out the 

order form below and fax it to 905-751-0199 (tel:905-751-0919). 

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

Med-Info Group of Companies
211 East Lombard Street, Suite 291
Baltimore, MD
21202-61-02