Subject: [Bug 99] Risks Connected with Lock Tokens

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 09:13:14 -0800

http://ietf.cse.ucsc.edu:8080/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=99

[email-masked] changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|RESOLVED                    |REOPENED
         Resolution|FIXED                       |
            Version|-08                         |-10

------- Additional Comments From [email-masked]  2006-01-07 09:13 -------
I note that not all agreed-upon changes have been made, see
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2005OctDec/1180.html>...:

-- snip --
> 1) Says "Variant x UUID" when it should say "Version x UUID"

Ah. I misread the specification when we were editing last Friday. I  
agree it should be changed back to Version.

>
> 2) Misses the statement "Since a WebDAV server will issue many  
> locks over its lifetime, the implication is that it may also be  
> publicly exposing its IEEE 802 address.". Why?

I don't recall. I'm fine with putting this back in.
-- snip --

and
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-rfc2518bis-latest.html#rfc.issue.bz099>

------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.