Subject: Re: l notice 50 82

From: "Valary Heth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 06:55:16 -0500

TRADIN h G N q OTICE - Look at PlNKSHEET y S: EXTI Move Tuesday Feb 8th,
2006!
PlN v KSHEETS: [ EXTI ] 

Tues a day Close PRIC s E: 0.40
P s lnksheets Symbol: O b TC: EXTI
NAME : EXT i REME lNNOVATION p S, IN u C.

TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 3, 2006 (PRlME ZONE) -- Extreme In v novations, I z
nc. 

(P b ink Sheets: EXTI ) announced today that it has sec r ured Tampa, FL
as a R d idley Territ i ory. 

Ri v dley is the world's first and only fully automatic cruiser
motorcycle. The new 
Auto q gIide series of automatic motorcycle allows a person to enj i oy
the experience 
of motorcycle riding and quit worrying about shifting into the right
gear. 

Extreme lnn f ovations will introduce the Rid n ley Motorcyc m les into
its Extreme Toys Rental Divisi x on. 
This sleek new addition to its fleet will make it easy 
for even novice riders to enjoy the pleasures of the open road or a
simple jaunt around town. 

About Ex h treme lnnov f ations: 

Extreme a Innovations, Inc. market b s, se z lls, and dist e ributes
cutting edge recreation q al vehicles. 
Extreme Inno b vations, Inc. is devoted to providing new, extreme
recreational product d s with a 
marketi e ng platform as well as s j ales support to help bring them to
m k arket. 

Stop further communication by; 

- Sending an electronic-mai x l to: info [at] tentwelvecor x p [dot] com
- Dialing us: 3 o 10-LYV-7434 

Statement k s regarding f z inancial matters in this press releas m e
other than 
historical facts are forward- j looking stat l ements within the meaning
of 
section 27 (a) of the se v curities act of 1933, section 21 (e) of the 
s t ecurities exch c ange act of 1934, and as that term is defined in
the private 
securit n ies litigat j ion reform act of 1995. The company intends that
such 
st m atements about the company's future expectations including future 
reven d ues and earn o ings, and all other forward-loo j king stateme x
nts be subject 
to the safe harb m ords created thereb o y. Since these s i tatements
(future 
o m perational results and s b ales) involve risk and uncertai u nties,
and are 
subject to change at any time, the company's actual results may differ 
materi j ally from expected results. In compl g iance with the securi o
ties act 
of nineteen hundred thirty three, section 17 (b), the publisher of this 
newsle r tter dis m closes they received p k ayment from an unaf v
filiated third 
party for the cir u culation of this report. Be aware of an inhere x nt 
conf p lict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact
that this 
is a pai h d advertisem j ent and is not without bia v s.