Subject: Job Offer with 10% Entittlement...

From: "aie_corporation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:45:25 +0200 (EET)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I represent Alpha Import&Export Corporation based in the UK. Our
company was established in the year 1992 and we had a staff that range
between 1 to 5 in our headquaters.We have now covered most part of the
globe and now have a staff of about 400 people world wide.This remarkable
improvement in the world market made us a member of the TRADE OK UNION in
the year 2005.

Alpha Import&Export Corporation is a private import and export company
export mechanical equipment, hardware and minerals, electrical products,
Medical & Chemicals, light industrial products and office equipment
for both the home and professional markets for world trade.

What we really require is someone who can represent this company in
Canada/America and neighbouring islands. We have been having problems with
clients in these regions because they are politely refusing to pay for
shipments on one excuse or the other so we are searching for
representatives who can assist us establish a medium of getting to our
costumers in the Canada/America and neighbouring islands as well as making
payments through you to us.

Most of our customers pay out in cheques and we do not have an account in
your country that will clear this money. It is upon this note that we seek
your assistance as our representative in your country.

Be informed that as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever
amount you clear for the company and the balance will be paid into an
account we will avail to you.

This job is rather easy and does not require a lot of expertise. If you
are interested in this business offer, please email me on this email
address below: ([email-masked])

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hear from you.

Thanks in advance,

Mr.Howard Lewis

Managing Director

Goods for Import/Export

Freight Fwdg. Svcs.

____________________________________________________________________________

İnternete Taşınmak İçin Yeterince
Beklemediniz mi? Alan Adı + 10 MB Web Alanı + 3 Email Adresi
Yıllık Sadece 79 YTL