Subject: REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED URGENTLY

From: "susanbrown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:12:05 +0700 (ICT)

susan/williams art world Inc.
112 st. Mary's road,
liverpool L192 JG,
UNITED KINGDOM.
ALTERNATE EMAIL: [email-masked]

My name is susan borwn i am an artist with my husband william borwn ,We
own Sus Art World in London(United Kingdon)I live in London United
Kingdom,with my two kids,four cats, one dog and the love of my life my
husband william borwn It is definitely a full house, I have been doing art
work since I was a small child That gives me about 23 years of experience
I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses Most of
my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I
have been selling my art for the last! 3 years and have had my work
featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines,I have sold in
galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.I am always
facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to
Americans,they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER,which is
difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me
as a partime worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every
transaction,which wouldnt affect ur present state of work,someone who
would help me recieve payments from my customers in the states,i mean
someone that is responsible and reliable,because the cost of coming to the
state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a
branch in the state,so for now i need a representative in the united state
who will be handling the payment aspect for our company.

These payments are in money order and they would come to you in your name
if you are willing to assist as a representative, so all you need do is
cash the money order deduct your percentage and Western Union Charges then
wire the rest back.
But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting anyone that
gets away with our money,i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involve
It wouldnt cost you any amount,you are to receive payments which will be
sent to you by fedex or ups from my business patners, which would come in
form of a money order then you are to cash it and send the cash to me via
Western Union or Money Gram.

NOTE: All charges will be deducted from the money so you are rest assured
that you wouldnt send a dime out of your personal money.
If you are interested,please get back to me by sending the following
1.Full Name
2.Home Address
3.Mobile and Home Phone Number
4.Profession/Age
Regards,
Susan & William borwn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ลงชื่อรับซอฟแวร์ คลีนิก/ร้านยา ส่งฟรีถึงบ้าน ที่
http://software.worldmedic.com