Subject: This is what I call bukkake

From: "Lana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 12:08:24 -0700

Jokes of the day

A rich white man threw a party
and
invited all of his buddies and neighbors, including Leroy, the only
black
guy in the neighborhood. He held the party around the pool in the
backyard
of his mansion. Everyone was having a good time drinking, dancing,
eating
BBQ and flirting with the women. At the height of the party, the
host
said, "I came home from a business trip and I found a 10 foot
alligator
got in my pool and I can't find anybody who will come and take him
away.
I'd give a million dollars to anyone who would do the job!" The
words
were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and
everyone
turned around and saw Leroy in the pool! Leroy was fighting the
gator
and kicking its ass! He was jabbing it in the eyes with his thumbs,
throwing
punches, head butts and chokeholds, biting the gator on the tail
and flipping
it through the air like some kind of Kung-Fu master. The water was
churning
and splashing in the struggle. Finally Leroy strangled the gator
and let
it float to the surface. He slowly climbed out of the pool.
Everybody
was staring in disbelief. Finally the host says, "Leroy, I reckon
I owe you a million dollars." "I don't want it," said Leroy,
panting. The rich man said, "Leroy, I have to give you something!
You won the bet." Leroy said, "I would be satisfied if you gave
me the name of whichever one of these white motherf**kers it was
that
pushed me in the pool."