Subject: please contact me.

From: "john_peterson4" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:20:49 -0800

From The Desk Of Independent Committee of Eminent Persons
(ICEP), 
Switzerland.

Attention: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr. John Peterson a member of Independent
Committee Of Eminent Persons (ICEP), Switzerland. ICEP is
charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in
Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, which have
remained dormant since World War II.

It may interest you to know that in July of 1997, the Swiss
Banker's 
Association published a list of dormant accounts originally
opened by non-Swiss citizens. These accounts had been
dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945). Most
belonged to Holocaust victims.

The continuing efforts of the Independent Committee of
Eminent Persons (ICEP) have since resulted in the discovery
of additional dormant accounts - 54,000 in December 1999.
The published lists contain all types of dormant accounts,
including 
interest-bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, safe
deposit boxes, custody accounts, and non-interest-bearing
transaction accounts.

Numbered accounts are also included. Interest is paid on
accounts that were interest bearing when established.

The Claims Resolution Tribunal (CRT) handles processing of
all claims on accounts due non-Swiss citizens. A dormant
account of ORDNER ADELE with a credit balance of 60,000,000
US dollar plus accumulated interest was discovered by me.
The beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era,
leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs.

The Claims Resolution Tribunal has been mandated to report
all unclaimed funds for permanent closure of accounts and
transfer of existing credit balance into the treasury of
Switzerland government as provided by the law for management
of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate
(living no wills).

Being a top executive at ICEP, I have all secret details and
necessary contacts for claim of the funds without any hitch.
The funds will be banked in a tax free country, where we can
safely withdrew the funds and we can share the funds and use
it for investment of our choice.

Due to the sensitive nature of my job, I need a foreigner to
HELP claim the funds. All that is required is for you to
provide me with your details for processing of the necessary
legal andadministrative claim documents for transfer of the
funds to you.

Kindly provide me with your full name, address, and
telephone/fax to ensure that the fund is transferred to a
secure, numbered account in your name in the, of which you
will be capable of accessing the funds gradually and
transferring to your country and other banks of your choice
in the world.

My share will be 60 percent and your share is 40 per cent of
the total amount. THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED.

You can find additional information about unclaimed funds
through the 
Internet at the following websites:

www.swissbankclaims.com

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9902/09/germany.holocaust/

www.avotaynu.com

www.icheic.org

www.livingheirs.com

www.wiesenthal.com

The Holocaust Claims Processing Office has put funds in
Escrow awaiting submission of valid claims for necessary
disbursement.

I find myself privileged to have this information and this
may be a great opportunity for a lifetime of success without
risks. Due to security reasons, reply to me my via email
only.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Mr.John Peterson

----------------------------------------
Upgrade your account today for increased storage; mail
forwarding or POP enabled e-mail with automatic virus
scanning. Visit our member benefits page at
https://members.canada.com/benefits.aspx for more
information.