Subject: home office

From: burtie don <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 05:05:18 +0300

Martin Kinner Inc Effective stratgy        Our company has obtained
your contact details from well established recruitment bureau. We thought
that you could be attracted to part time work from home position with our
well established company.

Vacancies: Special offer for business owners and good job for any responsible
person.

  Run your own business?  Help us to finish the projects: 
Receive the correspondence from our company or clients to his/her residential
address, answer project related e-mails, and perform a limited number of
phone calls / customer support.

    Don't know where to get investments?  Earn your starting capital: 
Your commission salary is 8% per deal.    Currently we are expanding and
have a limited number of job opportunities available. There is no start-up
cost or any other fee to begin working with us.

       HOW TO START:      
   Location  Set up your local office: 
This office could be your residence; the only requirement is that you should
be able to receive mail and telephone calls.

            You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent
contractor right from your home office.

Your job is absolutely legal. 

You can earn up to $3000-4000 depending on time you will spend for this
job. 

You do not need any capital to start. 

       Your confidential details will be used only within our company.
Every employee, who suits our requirements, will be contacted by our companys
executive to carry out a basic phone or email interview. During the interview
you will be able to ask any questions you might have.

If you are ready to start please fill in the form below and send it back
to our email: [email-masked] 

           Just copy this form to your reply     First Name:
Last Name: 
State:
City:
Tel.no:
E-mail: 

Additional information about yourself : 

    Just copy this form to your reply          We look forward to hear
from you soon!