Subject: AWARD NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE(YOU HAVE WON)

From: "NationalUk Lottery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:39:42 +0000

The National Lottery
PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL 
 
FROM: THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
REF Nº: EGS/2251256003/02
BATCH Nº:14/0017/1PD 
RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE:

National U.K Lottery wishes to inform you the results of the E-mail address
ballot lottery international program by Great Britain Your email account have
been picked as a winner of  £4,528,000.00

This results is now released your email address attached to Draw 1034 Sat 19
Nov 05 Jackpot 04-09-10-19-24-37 Bonus ball  28 participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from Microsoft users from company and
individual email addresses users.  Be advice to keep your winning information
confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to
you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program,For the release of your winning.
 
All winning must be claimed not later than One Week of Acknowledgment. After
this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to European Union Treasury as
Unclaimed. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number in all correspondence. You are
therefore advised to give the following information's to your claims agent
listed bellow,
 
Mr. Ted Woods
Programs & Events Department
Phone: +44-703-184-6890
Email: [email-masked]
Congratulations from the staff and thank you for being part of email account
users program. 

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Julie Van Hans,

                        _______________________________

Lestu blöðin á Vísir Vefblöð! DV,Sirkus,Fréttablaðið,Markaðurinn,Hér&Nú og Birta FRÍTT á http://www.visir.is