Subject: Re: the crred

From: "Bartholomaus Kinsman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 23:35:12 -0700

go to the web site <http://geocities.com/DerDaextonKrau/> 

	----- Original Message ----- 
	lamps swinging from the branches and fires burning on the
ground; and
	there was a great feast going on, going on for ever. A woodland
king was
	there with a crown of leaves, and there was a merry singing, and
I could
	not count or describe the things there were to eat and drink.
	You need not try, said Thorin. In fact if you cant talk about
	something else, you had better be silent. We are quite annoyed
enough
	with you as it is. If you hadnt waked up, we should have left
you to
	your idiotic dreams in the forest; you are no joke to carry even
after
	weeks of short commons.
	There was nothing now to be done but to tighten the belts round
their
	empty stomachs, and hoist their empty sacks and packs, and
trudge along
	the track without any great hope of ever getting to the end
before they
	lay down and died of starvation. This they did all that day,
going very
	slowly and wearily, while Bombur kept on wailing that his legs
would not
	carry him and that he wanted to lie down and sleep.
	No you dont! they said. Let your legs take their share, we have