Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Hagan Feller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:56:34 -0700

D e ea u r H j om d e O w wn y er,

Your c x re n di a t doesn't matter to us!

If you O t VVN r j ea b l e o st v at b e and want I w MM h EDI h ATE c
q as k h to s g pe f nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L x OW v ER your monthly pa h ym h ent z
s
by a third or more, here are the d d ea s ls e we have T a OD f AY:

$ 4 y 90 , 00 d 0 a g s lo k w a p s 3 , 6 q 5 %
$ 37 s 0 , 00 z 0 a m s lo s w a t s 3 , 9 t 0 %
$ 25 v 0 , 0 p 00 a p s l k ow a n s 3 , 3 f 5 %
$ 20 s 0 , 0 t 00 a a s lo o w a u s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V v isi m t ou e r web s n it f e
<http://geocities.com/DoruttYoungeufm/> 

Hagan Feller , Ap w pr q ova m l Ma v na a ge t r

still had a breathing space. Better still, they heard that three of
their ponies had escaped and were wandering wild far down the banks of
the Running River, not far from where the rest of their stores had been
left. So while the others went on with their work, Fili and Kili were