Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

From: "Barrister Isnanto parka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 21:54:54 +0100 (WAT)

I am Barrister Isnanto Parka a true civilized family attorney to the
family of late Mr. Bola Ige who was the former minister for justice
federal republic of Nigeria and was murdered on the 23rd December, 2001.
Before his death,deposited $35 Million United Sates Dollars with a vault
company which is presently under their custody. I contacted you because I
am asked by Mrs. Amina Ige (the second wife of late Mr. Bola Ige) to find
someone living in yur country whom we will move this fund under his/her
custody because we have no knowledge of any person in your country, this
is why we are asking your assistance. She is serious of transferring this
fund out of this country because of some facts and family problems that
presently exist.
These facts are:
1.She is not from the same tribe with them.
2.Her refusal to learn and speak their tribal language and address like
other women from their tribe.
3.Her refusal to accept their religion
4.Because she has only one child, a male child.
5.Because she was specially loved and favored by her late husband.
Be informed that this transfer is 100% risk free. As a civilsed legal
practioner which I am, I would not involve myself into any illegal
project. I will appreciate to receive your quick reply towards this offer
so that we shall proceed immediately while you include your telephone
number on your letter to me. Let us join hands together and assist Mrs.
Amina Ige.
I await your reply.
Isnanto Parka(Esq).
Click/Visit:
http://www.usafricaonline.com/bolaige2001.jelendu.html
http://www.hrw.org/reports/2003/nigeria0403/nigeria0403-03.htm