Subject: st ock speculation for NEW PICK MONDAY it is [DETAILS] Bernet apprentice executor

From: "xdxgmf wmlplk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:15:55 +0100

Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc. (APPM.PK)

Symbol : APPM
Current Price : $ 0.21
Short Term Projected : $ 0.85

Watch this one, huge PR campaign underway, plus strong potential.

RECENT NEWS
March 6, 2006--Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc., (Pink Sheets: 
APPM - News), announced today that management is very excited to have 
received a letter of intent from Global Market Agents Limited, a UK 
based company who has presented a firm commitment to invest the amount 
of US,000 to enhance and support the marketing efforts of Apparel 
Manufacturing Associates, Inc

Feb. 24, 2006--Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc., Pink Sheets: 
APPM, announced today that yet another step towards the expansion of the 
portfolio of licensing agreements has been taken. The agreement with a 
US fashion design company will be signed shortly.

Feb. 20, 2006--Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc., Pink Sheets: 
APPM, announced today that the licensing agreement with a UK fashion 
company is in the final stages of negotiations.

OVer all this comapany has great potential, Get in now don't regret 
later

airs encyclopedia's cooperate discord balking disassembled Paul canons armchairs Williamson feathertop determines Matthews abating colonies becalmed Harley Andre loyal ghoul alkane amounters Wallis gospels gathers acids Andre