Subject: FOR YOUR ATTENTION ONLY

From: marlickvan0 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:25:51 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Good Friend

FOR  YOUR  ATTENTION  ONLY
 
My name is Dr Marlick 
Van, am the branch and computer manager here in our bank.I have only 
written to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a 
transfer involving a huge.
 
amount of base £15,000,000.00 {Fifteen 
Million B.Pounds Sterlings}of Late Mr Mark Smith out of the bank,he 
died since 1995,till now the account remains dormat.I am proposing to 
make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice. Thus, 
for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 20% of the total 
amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded.
Your full name and.
 
phone number/fax is need in the first place.
Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the 
details and necessary proceedures with which to make the transfer 
progress.
yourself.I will send you all the document you may need for 
the transaction when i received your reply.

Yours faithfully,

Dr, 
Marlick Van.