Subject: Impressive outlook for Still waters run deep.

From: "ylnon higmtfbo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:49:45 +0100

FALCON ENERGY INC 
Symbol: FCYI
Current P: $ 1.21
5 Day Estimate : $ 2.50 for 100% gain
This one did very well during last mar keting campa ign. Very Well!

Still not too late

OVERVIEW
FALCON ENERGY INC (FCYI)
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.
Current Price: 1.21

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, Pleasee review exactly what the 
company does. You Know what to Do...Watch This One Trade.

Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the 0pp0rtunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
A weed is no more than a flower in disguise.  The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees. They're like two peas in a pod.  Spill the beans.   Root it out. A thorn in my side.   Sitting on the fence. You have to separate the chaff from the wheat. Timing is everything.  Sow dry and set wet. Sour as a green apple.   What's good for the goose is good for the gander. A rolling stone gathers no moss. Still water runs dirty and deep.   A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Sly as a fox.   Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. They're like two peas in a pod.  Thick as a brick.   Tossed around like a hot potato.   Stubborn as a mule.   Rain, rain go away; come again some other day. Putting it in a nutshell.   Slow as a snail.   You can't teach an old dog new tricks. 

Put to bed with a shovel. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. To rule the mountains is to rule the river.   Your barking up the wrong tree. Spill the beans.   You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Rain, rain go away; come again some other day. Useless as tits on bull.   Your all washed up. Shake like a leaf. The season of goodwill.   Play a harp before a cow. The sun will shine into our yard to.   To gild refined gold, to paint the lily. A snail's pace. Schools out for summer.   Still water runs dirty and deep.   Treat him like dirt. Spring rain, Fall gold. Plain as water. Raking it in.  A rolling stone gathers no moss.