Subject: YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE LOTTERY

From: "infomailer1101" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:50:25 +0300 (EEST)

Online winning award prize.
Balo.Lesao, Area Poradi
45, 26190 Madrid. 
Spain Branch. 
Ref. Nº: BMS/WIN/800/MA 
Batch. Nº: LA/702/555//06.
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THE
LOTTERY.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
balloting sweepstake held on 20th June 2006. This is a millennium
scientific computer game in which email addresses were used. 
It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore
you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.Your email address attached
to ticket star number (050-074-702-275) with serial number 73627 drew the
EL GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA&nbsp; lucky numbers 1-18-10-40-75 which
consequently won the draw in the Second category. You have been approve
for the star prize of 655,000.00 Dollars (Six Hundred And Fifty-Five&nbsp;
Thousand Dollars. Only) .
&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
CONGRATULATIONS !!! 
You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you receive
your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to you. This
is a protective measure to avoid double claiming by people you may tell as
we have had cases like this before, please send your Full Name, Home and
Office Tel &amp; Fax Number, Mobile Tel Number and your winning ticket
number, reference numbers and amount won information for processing of
your winning fund to our registered claim agent in address below: 
&nbsp;MR.Don Pedro Sotomayor
Foreign Service Manager
(Hispanol Seguros S.L).
E-mail: [email-masked]
Address: Avda .Del Macant 104 Pelia 
Madrid Spain. 
&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp; 
Be informed that the appointed agent will be required to swear affidavits
of lotto claim also remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
30th June, 2006. Please note, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch number in
all correspondence. 
&nbsp;
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as
soon as possible. 
&nbsp;
Best Regards,
MRS.ANGELA&nbsp; GOMEZ
(PROMOTION MANAGER)
GORDO EL PRIMITIVA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
NOTE:This promotional program takes place every year. This year
lottery was promoted and sponsored by THE MANAGEMENT OF THE STAATSLOTERIJ
COMPANY B.V AND SULTAN&nbsp; OF BRUNEI, we hope with part of your winning
you will take part on our next&nbsp; year $2 million&nbsp; international
lottery.
&nbsp;

&nbsp;