Subject: (Report) for monday you have to experience this HYWI.PK

From: "ueqbns wzeewz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 14:33:33 +0800

HYWI-
Hollywood Intermediate, Inc.

This weeks Pick,
Company already has solid potential

Current Price: $ 1.23
5 Day Projected : $
4.50

This is a real company with real potential

Before we start with the profile of HYWI
we would like to mention something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign
starting on Monday . And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

About the company:

Hollywood Intermediate provides a proprietary technology of Digital Intermediate
services to feature filmmakers for post-production for film mastering and
restoration. This technology gives the filmmakers total creative control over
the look of their productions. Whether shooting on film or acquiring in HD or SD
video, Hollywood Intermediate puts a powerful cluster of digital tools at the
director's disposal to achieve stunning results on the big screen. Matchframe
Digital Intermediate, a division of Hollywood Intermediate, Inc., packages a
full array of post-production services with negative handling expertise and
cost-effective 2K digital intermediate and 35mm film out systems. The Digital
Intermediate process eliminates current post-production redundancies by creating
a single high-resolution master file from which all versions can be made,
including all theatrical and High Definition formats. By creating a single
master file with resolution higher than the current High Definition broadcast
standards, the DI master file enables cinema and television distributors to
extract and archive all current and future cinema and television formats
including Digital Cinema, Television and High Definition.

Red H0t News:

Hollywood
Intermediate Expands the Creative Palette for Independent Filmmakers
GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 -- Hollywood Intermediate, Inc. A
provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced today that
its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division is currently providing full digital
intermediate services for Super 16MM productions.

Hollywood Intermediate, Inc. (HYWI - News), a provider of digital intermediate
film mastering services, announced that High Definition preview masters as part
of its normal digital intermediate service offerings and workflow.

"Typically, in current post-production workflow, HD dailies masters are edited
into high quality preview masters including color timing, dirt removal, opticals
and visual effects," said David Waters, Hollywood Intermediate president.
"Unfortunately, none of these processes translate to the theatrical release of
the film as they must all be duplicated or repeated in either a higher
resolution digital format, or photo chemical process."

Hollywood Intermediate gives Motion Picture producers the ability to scan their
selected original camera negative at 2k or 4k film resolution, conform a high
resolution digital master for theatrical and broadcast release including dirt
removal, opticals and visual effects, and output a High Definition preview
master to be used for preview screenings and focus groups that can be deployed
in any worldwide theater location.

"The challenge for completing the final editorial decisions on a motion picture
are balanced between the ability to display the highest resolution picture for a
test audience, and the costs and time in having to re-master your film based on
a test audience response," said Jim Delany, Hollywood Intermediate COO.

"Hollywood Intermediate offers a flexible alternative to traditional
photochemical and video post-production processes for film mastering and preview
screenings eliminating cost and time redundancies," said Waters. "We expect our
HD preview screening master services to provide crucial workflow efficiencies
helping Hollywood Intermediate achieve market growth in the current digital
intermediate and high definition marketplace."

Get HYWI
First Thing Monday

Spring rain, Fall gold. Save it for a rainy day. Water doesn't run uphill. As uneasy as a cat near water. Shake like a leaf. Rare as walking on water. Salt of the Earth. Thick as a brick. Sweet as honey. Read the tea leaves. Your in hot water. Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little. Spring forward fall back. Timber! Your in hot water. The season of goodwill. Tall as a tree. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. You have to separate the chaff from the wheat. Throw pearls before swine. Putting it in a nutshell. Plant kindness and gather love. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. She's the apple of my eye. Read the tea leaves. Speak softly and carry a big stick.