Subject: watch this stck tr@de She has a green thumb.

From: "zrsos qhquhk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:14:46 +0800

FALCON ENERGY INC 
Symbol: FCYI
Current P: $ 1.21
5 Day Estimate : $ 2.50 for 100% gain
This one did very well during last mar keting campa ign. Very Well!

today was a prelude

OVERVIEW
FALCON ENERGY INC (FCYI)
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.
Current Price: 1.21

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, Pleasee review exactly what the 
company does. You Know what to Do...Watch This One Trade.

Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the 0pp0rtunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
Sitting on the fence. Turn over a new leaf. Water it down.  Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.  We'll hand you out to dry. Sturdy as an oak.   So hungry I could eat a horse. Up a tree. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  Rare as walking on water.  You say potayto, I say potahto. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.  The season of goodwill.   Walking on water. Salt of the Earth. Putting it in a nutshell.   As uneasy as a cat near water.   Shiver me timber.

Weed 'um and reap. Sitting on the fence. She's a mother hen.   Stop and smell the roses. Shiver me timber. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Weed out. That's water under the bridge. Root it out. Put off the scent.   The silly season.   The shoes on the other foot now.   Put to bed with a shovel. Treat him like dirt. To live from hand to mouth. What goes up must come down.