Subject: watch this stck go crazy Where man is not nature is barren.

From: "gybvmaje faxegs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:13:49 +0800

FALCON ENERGY INC 
Symbol: FCYI
Current P: $ 1.21
5 Day Estimate : $ 2.50 for 100% gain
This one did very well during last mar keting campa ign. Very Well!

we told you so

OVERVIEW
FALCON ENERGY INC (FCYI)
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.
Current Price: 1.21

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, Pleasee review exactly what the 
company does. You Know what to Do...Watch This One Trade.

Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the 0pp0rtunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
Raking it in.  Watch and wait.  Up one side and down the other.   Sweet as honey.   A thorn in my side.   Spill the beans.   She has a green thumb. Through the grapevine.   When you get lemons, make lemonade.(When life gives you scraps make quilts.) Spring to mind.   Stubborn as a mule.   Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness. Play a harp before a cow. Up a tree. Were you born in a barn? Plant kindness and gather love.   Walking on cloud nine. Up one side and down the other.   Scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Treat him like dirt. That's a whole new can of worms.   Sweating blood.   Stop and smell the roses.

Sitting on the fence. A stick in the mud.   Spring forward fall back. Turn over a new leaf. Which came first, the chicken or the egg. Shake like a leaf. The silly season.   Spring rain, Fall gold. Useless as tits on bull.   A weed is no more than a flower in disguise.  Two peas in a pod.  You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. Shiver me timber. Spill the beans.   Shit end of the stick. Watch and wait.  Speak softly and carry a big stick.   Wrinkled as a prune.