Subject: Important Information Regarding your ATM Visa Check Card

From: "Alaska USA Federal Credit Union"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:50:36 -0500

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - Alaska USA Federal Credit
Union Fraud Department

Dear Alaska USA Member,

Due to recent phising attacks and identity theft associated with them we
have

temporary deactivated your Visa Check Card.

This security measure is to protected your Visa Check Card
againts

unauthorize transaction on your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but Alaska USA
feels

that is a necessary precaution to protect your account
information.

Your Visa Check Card must be reactivated before use.

You
can activate your card in several ways:

Activate Your Card Online

1. Log in to UltraBranch

2. Click on
the Account Services tab

3. Select the
Activate Visa Card link

4. Enter your card
number and click Submit Activation Request

UltraBranch by Phone (This function is not available)

1. Call 258-7228 in
Anchorage

(888) 258-
7228 outside Anchorage

2. Select Option
4

3. Follow the instructions, entering
your card number when prompted

There is no need to call us in response to a phone message we've left in

the last three days unless you see any transactions you don't
recognize.

If you have any problems or questions, please call the Customer Service

number on the back of your card.

Sincerely,

Alaska USA Federal Credit Union Fraud
Department

2006 Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Member NCUA. All rights
reserved.