Subject: Your Lottery Winning Notification, Batch N0:P2/0056.

From: "The U.K National lottery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:13:21 +0200

The U.K. National Lottery
Online Lottery Promo Dept.
Customer Service.
PO Box 1010
Liverpool
L70 1NL United Kingdom.

Date of Notification: 26-07-2006

Ref N0: KPL/09-002/JA.

Attn: Winner.

We happily bring to your notice the results of the U.K. National 
Lottery annual draw held on the 23rd of July 2006 in London. The online 
lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 50,000 e-mail 
addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced 
automated random computer search from the internet.

Congratulations!

Your e-mail address attached to the Batch N0:P2/0056 with Serial 
number: 06/1055 drew 23rd of July  06 [5] [11] [13] [17] [14] [48] 
[25], which subsequently won you a prize in the category B. You have 
therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,500,000.00 (One 
Million , Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) in cash credited 
to file Ref N0: KPL/09-002/JA.

This prize is from a total cash prize of £4,500,000.00 (Four Million, 
Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) shared amongst the first 
Three (3) lucky winners in this grand category 'B'. This year Lottery 
program Jackpot is the largest ever for the UK National Lottery. The 
estimated £35,000,000.00 (Thirty Five Million Great British Pounds) 
jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in the U.K. history next year (2007).

The Lowest was the £4,000,000.00 (Four Million Great British Pounds) 
jackpot that was shared between Four (4) lucky winners in January 2005 
draw of the Big Game Mega Millions' predecessor. For security reasons, 
be advised to keep your winning information from public notice until 
your claims is processed and your prize money remitted to you as 
required in this grand category B' terms and conditions of claims. 
This is a part of our precautionar y measure to avoid double claiming 
and unwarranted abuse of this program by non winners.

Please note that, your lucky winning number: [5] [11] [13] [17] [14] 
[48] [25] falls within our European Booklet representative office in 
London as indicated in our play Coupon. In view of this, your 
£1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) 
would be released to you by our affiliate bank.

Our approved agent, Mr. Phil Smith will immediately commence on the 
processing of your claims, to facilitate the release of your Winnings 
to you as soon as you make contact with him.

Please be advised as follows: To file for your claim, kindly contact 
our certified and accredited claims agent with the information below:

***********************************************
Name: Phil Smith E-mail: [email-masked]
Claims processing agent
For: The U.K National Lottery.
***********************************************
You are advised to provide him with the following information:
Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:
Occupation:

Note that, all claims processes and clearance procedures must be duly 
completed early to avoid impersonation and or double claiming.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your 
Reference and Batch numbers in any correspondences with our designated 
agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of the UK National 
Lottery Promo.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Patricia Spencer.
Online Co-ordinator
UK National Lottery Promo