Subject: TOYOTA AWARD INTERNET USERS!!!

From: "onlinesearch haggard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:00:56 +0800

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
TOYOTA CAR PROMOTIONS
118 Fortune Green Road,
West Hampstead,
London, NW6 1DH

PRIZE...AWARD
This is to inform you that have been selected for a cash prize of
£900,000.00 ( Nine Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds)and a brand
new toyota car (Toyota Prius) International programs held on the 15th 
april. 2006 in the London Uk.

You can view our website to view your car
(<<http://www.toyota.com/prius/> <<http://www.toyota.com/prius/>> >)

Description Of New Toyota Car to be Shipped to you.

New Toyota Car :......................Year 2005 Model
COLOUR OF CAR:.......................Light Blue Colour
MODEL:...............................Toyota Prius 2.0i ES
Manual
ENGINE TYPE:.........................1973cc 4-cylinder
POWER:...............................145bhp
TRANSMISSIONS:.....................Five-speed manual
FUEL:................................29.1mpg (combined)

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our 
computerized email election system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 
email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

This Toyota car Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and 
also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming 
Regulators(IAGR). This promotional car lottery is the tenth of its kind and we 
intend to sensitize the public.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact your claims 
officer through our accredited Prize Transfer agents as stated below:

Mr.Marvin Schaaf
118 Fortune Green Road,
West Hampstead,
London, NW6 1DH
Tel: +44-702-403-1721
Email:[email-masked]
When contacting him, please provide him with your secret pin code 
tyt4234bg and your reference number 6y2005udx.You are also advised to 
provide him with the under listed information immediatelly:

CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS:

1. Name in full
2. Address(not p.o box)
3. Nationality
4. Age
5. Sex
6. Occupation
7. Phone/Fax
8. Present state/Country

If you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this 
notification,your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep 
their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent 
claim(IMPORTANT)pending the transfer/claim by Winner.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Regards
Mr.Johnson Quincy
Lottery Manager 

-- 
_______________________________________________
Get your free email from http://mymail.dbzmail.com

Powered by Outblaze