Subject: payment solution

From: Dr.adeniji olu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 14:26 +0400

Hon. Dr. Adeniji Olu

Minister, Foreign Affairs Ministry.

Office Compelex, Wuse Zone,

Garki-Abuja.

Date: 06,30,2006

Attention:

Re: PAYMENT SOLUTION,

I am Hon. Dr. Adeniji Olu, Minister Foreign Affairs Ministry; my office 
monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial 
institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract payments. I am 
the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving 
within banks both on the local and international levels in line to foreign 
contracts settlement.

I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some 
nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as 
ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. I write 
to present you to the federal government that you are among the people 
expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; 
I wish to have a deal with you as regards to the unpaid certified 
contract funds. 

I have every files before me and the data's will be to change to your 
name to enable you receive the fund into your nominated bank account as 
the beneficiary of the fund's amount $25.5 Million U.S.D.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to 
the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed 
deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions 
i received 2 days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments 
/Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited 
reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit this 
sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to 
do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS.

1. You will give me 50% of your contract funds as soon as you confirm 
it in your designated bank account.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will 
be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third party. 

If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately 
and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix 
your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the six days 
mandate. I hope you don't reject this offer and have the funds 
transferred. 
Waiting for your reply soon.

HON. DR. ADENIJI OLU

FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER.