Subject: Falcon Energy INC fcyi

From: "pazqpx fvvjqmfvs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 03:59:33 +0100

FALCON ENERGY INC (fcyi . PK)
Current Price: $ 0.70

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose 
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta 
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI . pk Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has 
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the 
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity 
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned 
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held 
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the 
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% 
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the 
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the 
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds 
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in 
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such 
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium. 

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

-----------------------
Putting the cart before the horse. Say it with flowers.   Shall I compare thee to a summer's day. What goes up must come down. Stir up an ant's nest.   Weed 'um and reap. Worked night and day. Sick as a dog.   Root it out. Stuck in a rut.  Useless as tits on bull.   Wet behind the ears. Throw pearls before swine. Sitting on the fence. Two peas in a pod.  That's water under the bridge. To rule the mountains is to rule the river.   A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   Say it with flowers.   Red as a beet. 

Red as a beet.  Stop, look and listen. Water it down.  Plain as water. Put to bed with a shovel. The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees. Spill the beans.   Sweating blood.   Put to bed with a shovel. Throw pearls before swine. Want my place in the sun.  Spring to mind.   We'll hand you out to dry. When the cows come home.  Sweating blood.   Wrinkled as a prune. Tastes like chicken.   You can't teach an old dog new tricks.  Sour as a green apple.   We'll hand you out to dry.