Subject: Stock Shakerz AND Moverz

From: "Loren Pritchett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:15:47 -0060

WE HAVE A RUNNER!
COULD THIS BE THE NEXT EXXON?
WATCH IT NOW STARTING TUESDAY AUGUST 22nd!

Company Name:   DEEP EARTH RESOURCES (Other OTC:DPER.PK)
Monday Close:  0.0045
4-day Target:  0.01
Recommendation: BUY

DPER NEWS:
Deep Earth Resources, Inc. reports that further to the Company's news 
release dated May 4, 2006 in which the directors announced the change of the 
Company's name, management has initiated efforts to identify acquisition and 
joint venture opportunities within the energy sector.

The Company's initial efforts will be concentrated on identifying oil and 
gas properties located in the United States. Management will be studying 
information on properties located in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah. It 
is the Company's intention to employ a low-risk acquisition strategy in 
order to select the initial acquisition or joint venture targets. Once the 
company has acquired an interest in a core group of properties, a financial 
assessment will be conducted to determine the appropriate level of risk 
tolerance. Management focus will be on selecting the initial targets to 
establish a base within the energy sector.

DPER IS GETTING READY TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY! 
WATCH DPER LIKE A HAWK!