Subject: Congratulations once again from all our staff.

From: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 08:46:38 -0300 (UYT)

International Promotional  Programme 
                                                                       
(Golden Chance)
Avd.  Madrid 32-44
C.P 28001 Madrid, Spain
TEL: 0034680208890
FROM THE DESK OF MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPT.
REF SERIAL NUMBER 222 - 00259442 - 216. BATCH NO: 83195- 0
ATTENTION: Beneficiary,
 
RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE
We are pleased to inform you today the 31th of July 2006 of the 
results of THE HISPANIC LOTTERY  
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS PROGRAM held on the 10th of February 2006 as 
part of our yearly bonanza. Your name attached to a ticket number 01?
6076 with ref serial number 222-00259442? 216  which drew the lucky 
winning number 1-19-21 -22 -29?41 +03 +07  which consequently won the 
lottery in the 3rd category. 

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of ?615,810.00 
(Six hundred and fifteen thousand, eight hundred and ten euros only) 
in 
cash. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system 
drawn from 36,040 names from Australia, Asia, Middle East, North and 
South America and Europe, as part of our yearly International 
Promotions Program, which is conducted twice a year. 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Our yearly programs trusted by millions around the world changes life 
of winners. ALL TICKETS ARE BOUGHT AND PLAYED FOR INTERNATIONAL 
CITIZENS BY GOVERNMENT APPROVED, LICENCED AND AUTHORIZED AGENTS OR 
COMPANIES.  All international winners are processed by authorized 
licensed Agent by the Spanish Government and recommended by THE 
SPANISH 
LOTTERY BOARD. Your winning amount is insured in your name and will 
be 
released for payment by the PAYING BANK after data clarification and 
verification.  
Commission on the winning amount can not be deducted from the winning 
amount, because of the insurance bond policy cover. THE IBERO 
PROMOTIONS COMPANY BOUGHT THIS TICKET IN YOUR NAME FOR THIS YEARS 
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM. 
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask you to keep this 
award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your 
money remitted to your nominated account as this is part of our 
security protocol to avoid double claim or unscrupulous act by non 
participants taking advantage of this program.

To begin your lottery claim please contact your Claim agent ? SR 
ALFREDO BENITO   , foreign operations Manager of   SGS SECURITY AND 
FINANCE  S.A. Spain ?  Telephone number: + 34 680208890:Mobile: 
0034680208890: E-mail: [email-masked], for processing and 
remittance of your money to the designated account of your choice. 
Remember that all price money must be claimed not later than 4th 
August 
of 2006, after this date all funds will be returned to the ministry 
of 
hacienda as unclaimed. 
NOTE: in order to avoid unnecessary delays, if there will be any 
change in your address or complications do inform your agent as soon 
as 
possible, your agent will be paid  10% of the award price as the 
commission AFTER  you have received your money into your designated 
account. 

Congratulations once again from all our staff.

PRIZE CLAIM TICKET TRACK No 01?6076

Sincerely,

Martinez Pascual

Managing 
Director