Subject: YOUR COOPERATION.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:39:07 +0200

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

RE: ENQUIRY.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are conducting a standard process investigation on behalf of Standard
Trust Bank (STB), the international Banking conglomerate. This investigation
involves a client who shares the same surname with you and also the circumstances
surrounding investments made by this client at STB Republic, the Private
Banking arm of STB.

The STB Private Banking client died interstate and nominated no successor
in title over the investments made with the bank.
The essence of this communication with you is to request you provide us
information/comments on any or all of the four issues:

1) Are you aware of any relative/relation who shares your same name, whose
last known contact address was Lagos, Nigeria?
2) Are you aware of any investment of considerable value made by such a person

at the Private Banking Division of STB Bank PLC?
3) Born on the 29th October 1930
4) Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status
of successor in title to the deceased?

It is pertinent that you inform us ASAP whether or not you are familiar with
this personality that we may put an end to this communication with you and
our inquiries surrounding this personality.

You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more
detailed information at this point.

Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity
to close this investigation.

Thank you for accommodating our enquiry.

Mr. Felix S Abacha.