Subject: Serious letter. You require to read.

From: "Deena Holmes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:55:58 -0600

------------------------------------
Company name: Texhoma Energy, Inc.
Stock symbol: TXHE.PK
Current price: 0.12 (up 50% this week)
Expected price 10/20/2006: 0.52
------------------------------------

The information mentioned herein has not been released to the
general public and should be kept confidential until its
scheduled announcement on Friday, October 20.  I strongly suggest
that you get in before then.

HOUSTON, TEXAS--(MARKET WIRE)--October 20, 2006 -- Texhoma Energy,
Inc. [TXHE] is pleased to announce Successful drilling results on
the Clovely site.  As mentioned in earlier updates we encountered
two expansive gas pockets with a flow rate estimated at 900 MCF
of gas per day.  Today we are happy to report the discovery of an
oil reservoir which has far exceeded our initial expectations.
Recoverable reserves are estimated at 2mil barrels and plans are
in place to start additional drilling in order to take advantage
of this very fortunate situation.  As always, we will keep our
shareholders abreast of the latest happenings.

With offices in Houston, Texhoma Energy Inc. is a junior
international oil and gas company focused on acquiring,
developing and producing oil and gas. The Company is currently
active in the southern United States.

The Company's principal geographic area of focus lies in the
wider Gulf of Mexico petroleum basin, which includes onshore and
in-shore opportunities. The Company participates in a selected
number of oil and gas ventures through judgment by a small team
of experienced professionals.  Recently these experts have had a
string of successes which will be reflected in upcoming revenue
reports.

Revenue from production is estimated to be worth $120mil.  With
177mil shrs outstanding this gives us a book value of 0.67

This is a great opportunity for you to make the market work for
you. After 10/20/2006 the price will increase significantly.