Subject: BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY CUSTOMER SERVICE WINNING NOTIFICATION DESK

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:15:17 -0800

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS: 
28 TAN FIELD ROAD, 
CROYDON, LONDON. 
CUSTOMER SERVICE 
Ref: UK/9420X2/68 
Batch: 074/05/ZY369 

Dear Recipient, 

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement today, 
of winners of the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO 
PROGRAMME, held on the 1st of December, 2006. Your e-mail address attached to 
ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the 
lucky numbers:01-14-21-3-35-48, and a bonus number of 24 which 
subsequently won you the lottery in the second category. You have 
therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £253,437.00 in cash credited 
to KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £2,534,370.00 
shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winnersin this category. 

All participants of this online promotion programme were selected 
randomly from numerous World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and 
extracted from close to 125,000 unions. Your assigned claims agent will 
immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your 
funds as soon as you contact him via electronic mail(email). 

To file for your claim,You are adviced to fill the form below. 

1. FULLNAMES: 
________________________________________ 

2. DATE OF 
BIRTH: 
_____________________________________ 

3. SEX: 
___________________________ 

4. MARITAL STATUS: 
_____________________________________ 

5.CONTACT ADDRESS: 
____________________________________ 

6.TELEPHONE 
NUMBER: 
________________________________________ 

7.OCCUPATION: 
________________________________________________ 

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION 
OFCOMPANY/INDIVIDUAL:_/_________________________________________ 

9. 
INDICATE PREFERRED MODE OF PRICE COLLECTION 
(A)CHEQUE 
(B)DRAFT 
(C)BANK 
TRANSFER 
IF BANK TRANSFER,( Details of your account) 
_______________________________________________________________ 
_______________________________________________________________ 
_______________________________________________________________ 

Upon Receipt of the duly requested datas,i`ll send you the contact 
information of the payment office so you can proceed with effecting the 
release of your claims 

CONTACT OUR FIDUCIARY AGENT 

AGENT: Mr.Richard Parker 
Emai: [email-masked] 
Email: [email-masked] 
Phone: +44-701-113-8235 
Fax. +44 870 471 3944 

Yours Truly, 

Sir Milner Graham 
Co-ordinator(Online Promo Programme)