Subject: From: The Desk of Mr. Jenkins Duba

From: MR JENKIN DUBA. <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 14:50:15 +0400

From: The Desk of Mr. Jenkins Duba
email:[email-masked]
Chief Superintendent (Strong Room Storage) Dept.
Diplomatic Union of West African States Securities Ltd.
The Gambia-West Africa Delivery Area. 
 
Attn: Sir/Madam,
 
I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise; it was borne out
of my sincere desire to share a mutual business relationship with you. 
 
My name is Mr. Jenkins Duba 40yrs, Citizen of Republic of South-Africa, I am
married with a wife and four children I work as an administrative secretary
to Diplomatic Union Of West African States Securities Ltd'' (Strong Room
Storage) Dept (The Gambia) Annex.
 
I got the information concerning you from the Chambers of Commerce and
Industry after due consultation with my spiritual adviser.
I joined the services of this Company in 1991 as an office Assistant I
decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of God you will accept to
be my partner in this business. 
 
I have been working with this Company for thirteen years now. Within this
period, I have watched with meticulous precision how African Heads of States
and Government functionaries have been using'' Diplomatic Union Of West
Africa State Ltd'' to move huge sums of money USD, Pounds Sterling, French
Francs- (Cash ) to their foreign partners. 
 
They bring in these consignments of money cash and secretly declare the
contents as jewelleries, gold, diamond, precious stones, family treasure,
African Arts work/Antiquities documents etc. 
 
General Sanni Abacha of Nigeria (Dead) Mobutu Sese-Seko of Zaire (Dead)
Foday Sankoy of Sierra Leone. Babangida of Nigeria etc
 
.All these people have hundreds of consignments deposited with Diplomatic
Union of West Africa State Ltd. 
 
Their foreign partners , friends and relatives, are claiming most of these
consignment a lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as fifteen
years now Nobody may ever come for them because in most cases, the
documents of deposits are never available to anybody except the depositors
most of them dead. Sometime last few years ago (2002) Diplomatic Union Of
West Africa State Ltd changed the procedure of claims of consignments; it
will be released to you upon demand. 
From our records, more than 120 consignments belonging to General Abacha/
Mobutu Sese-Seko, has been claimed in past six months. This is why I am,
soliciting for your cooperation and assistance. 
 
Gen.Abacha has 85 consignments deposited with several names and codes. 35
have been claimed in the past 6 months. 
 
Since he died, his first son died also in the plane crash, the second son is
facing trial for murder and embezzlement, the family members are under
restricted arrest without communication. 
 
I have finalized every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment
No.1200 containing USD9M and consignment No.1201 containing USD1.5M. 
 
My duty is to supply you with all information and documents by fax. You will
deal directly with the management.
 
 The procedure is simple you will apply officially to the director of
operations of Diplomatic Union of West Africa States for the release of
consignment No 1200 and 1201. 
 
They will demand some documents and secret codes call me, I will supply you
with every detailed information and you will fax it to them. As soon as they
confirm it to be correct. 
 
They will invite you for the collection to Dubai or West Africa, but, if you
do not want to come you can arrange with them to transfer the consignment to
any where on agreement. 
 
No body will ever know Iam involved in the deal except the Lawyer who will
write the agreement for us hence I suggest we share 50-50 upon conclusion.
At the successful conclusion of this deal , you will arrange for me and my
family to come over to your country I assure you that the business have been
hatched for years now, it is very secure and 100% risk free For further
explanations and directives on the procedures reach me immediately as you
can equally contact me by email:[email-masked]
 
May God bless you.
 
Yours sincerely, 
 
Mr. Jenkins Duba