Subject: THANKS AND GOD BLESS

From: "desmond eyadema" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:55:33 -0500

GOOD DAY,

Is my pleasure for writing you this letter, hope you are fine? I want to use 
this opportunity to introduce myself well to you, I am Desmond Gnassinbge 
Eyadema the Ex Late President son of Togo, I call you in respect of my 
consignment box in DUBAI, which I want you to assist me and stand as my 
foreign beneficiary to receive my fund over there in dubai, this fund am 
writing you about is $12.5million U.S.Dollars which my late father deposited 
under Ghana High Commission for I and my mother, this consignment has been 
in dubai for the pass three days now, My foreign partner Mr. Zaid Al malhdi 
who was suppose to receive this consignment in dubai, was demanding for 50% 
which I and my mother did not agree on for any reason, that was why we have 
to stop the delivery to him immediately, and search for another Beneficiary 
who can help us on this, through my searching I got your contact from the 
Ministry of Chambers and Commerce,that is why I am contacting you to assist 
us on this.

I will give you 20% for the total fund involve for your assistance,because 
that was the former agreement we have with our foreign partner. Mr. Zaid Al 
malhdi before he later change is mind because of his greed that is why i and 
my mother put a stop to the delivery to him ,  and you will send to me this 
information require like your passport photograph, your home address, 
including your telephone number and your fax, for verification and delivery 
purpose, and please get back to me as soon as you receive this mail for more 
detail.
Thanks and God Bless
Yours Sincere
Desmond G.Eyadema

_________________________________________________________________
Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered 
by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001