Subject: devise am

From: Petty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:07:42 +0100

A STRONG STORM SYSTEM WILL BRING WIND GUSTS TO 45 MPH TONIGHT. AND LEAVE
PLENTY OF DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU.

THISADVISORY INCLUDES THE COMMUNITIES OF HYDER.

WHEN OUTDOORS, BE ALERTFOR FLYING DEBRIS. HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN
EFFECT UNTIL 12 PM PST FRIDAY. A BAND OF PRECIPITATION CURRENTLY EXTENDS
FROM NORTH OF THE PAYSONAREA TO NEAR CASA GRANDE. CLOUDY SKIES OVER
PRINCE OF WALES. WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM MST FRIDAY. CLEAR SKIES
AND LIGHT WINDS COMBINED WITH COLD DRY AIR WILL ALLOWTEMPERATURES TO
DROP TO THE 27 TO 32 RANGE. CLOUDY SKIESWITH RAIN CONTINUING THROUGH THE
EVENING. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS ISSUED A DENSE
FOGADVISORY. VISIBILITY MAY BE LOCALLY REDUCED IN BLOWINGDUST AND SAND.
HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM FRIDAY TO MIDNIGHT ASTFRIDAY
NIGHT.

VERYLARGE WAVES CAN SUDDENLY SWEEP ACROSS PREVIOUSLY DRY AREAS. A RED
FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST FRIDAY.

THEPOTENTIAL FOR LOCALLY DAMAGING WIND GUSTS WILL CONTINUE
FRIDAYMORNING. RESULTING IN COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF PACIFIC ANDGULF OF MEXICO
MOISTURE INTO THE REGION FRIDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE WEATHER FORECAST OFFICE IN LITTLEROCK HAS
ISSUED A RIVER FLOOD STATEMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVER INARKANSAS. KEEP
EYES OPEN FOR FALLEN TREES AND DOWNED POWER LINES. PLEASE ADVISE THE
APPROPRIATE OFFICIALS OR FIRE CREWS INTHE FIELD OF THIS RED FLAG
WARNING.

EXPECT UP TO THREE INCHES OF SNOW BEFORE MIDNIGHT IN THEVICINITY OF
THOMPSON PASS. HEAVY RAINFALL AND THE POSSIBILITY OF SEVERE WEATHER
RETURNSTO THE FOUR STATE REGION FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY.

HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TONOON AST
FRIDAY.