Subject: alarming spelling

From: Holley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:07:08 +0100

DAMAGING WIND GUSTS AND APOSSIBLE ISOLATED TORNADO. STRONGEST WINDS OUT
OFCHANNELLED TERRAIN.

BE ALERT FOR FLYING DEBRIS.

A HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 12 PM PST FRIDAY. WITH
DURATIONS BELOWFREEZING OF 3 TO 5 HOURS. SOUTHEAST WIND AT 15 TO 25 MPH.
LIGHT TO MODERATERAINFALL WITH UP TO 6 TENTHS OF AN INCH OF
ADDITIONALPRECIPITATION BY THE LATE EVENING ALONG THE SHORE. PLEASE STAY
TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR FAVORITE LOCALWEATHER NEWS SOURCE
FOR UPDATES ON THIS WINTER STORM. A STRONG STORM SYSTEM WILL BRING WIND
GUSTS 45 TO 55 MPH TONIGHTTHROUGH FRIDAY MORNING. EXPECT DENSE FOG TO
PERSIST OVER THE VALDEZ PORT AREATHROUGH THE NEXT TWO TO THREE HOURS.
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO NOON ASTFRIDAY. HIGH
WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO12 PM FRIDAY. IN
CASE SOME HIGHWAYS MAY HAVE TOBE CLOSED DUE TO THE STRONG WINDS.

THE STORM OVER EASTERN ARIZONA WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE
SNOWACCUMULATIONS OVER THE HIGHER ELEVATION AREAS OF NORTHERN GILACOUNTY
THE EASTERN MOGOLLON RIM AND THE WHITE MOUNTAINS. WIDESPREAD
RAINFALLAMOUNTS OF TWO TO FOUR INCHES WILL BE POSSIBLE ACROSS THE REGION
WITHISOLATED HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE ACROSS THE LOWER TOLEDO BEND AND
SAMRAYBURN COUNTRY OF NORTHEAST TEXAS.

SOMEHIGHER ELEVATION LOCATIONS HAVE ALREADY RECORDED BETWEEN 6 AND
12INCHES WITH THIS EVENT. THE STRONG AND DAMAGING AND WIDESPREAD NORTH
WINDS HAD DIMINISHEDOVER AREAS LATE THIS MORNING.

LOCAL DAMAGING WIND GUSTS COULD OCCUR THROUGHFRIDAY MORNING. WIND
ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM AST WEDNESDAY. VERY STRONG AND
GUSTY NORTH TO NORTHEAST WINDS CAN BE EXPECTEDBELOW AND THROUGH PASSES
AND CANYONS OF THE MOUNTAINS AND VALLEYS OFVENTURA AND LOS ANGELES
COUNTIES THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON.

THE STRONGESTWINDS WILL OCCUR NEAR PASSES AND CANYONS. AND BEPREPARED
FOR DOWNED TREES AND POWER LINES.

WINDS HAVE NOW SHIFTED TO A MORENORTHEASTERLY DIRECTION.