Subject: archive background

From: Moll <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:27:58 +0100

position must have a P.

An active DoD Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain one is
required.

Where did you gain this experience?

You will have a PE license or the eligibility for reciprocity from
another state. A DoD Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain one is
required. Candidate will work in the central engineering office, and
then travel to the field to support projects at various locations
throughout the US.

Excellent opportunity, pay and benefits.

Describe in detail your mechanical inspection experience.

Questions you will be asked - Describe your PLC programming
experience.

International engineering firm, based in Florida, has a need for a Jr.
Excellent benefits package! Do you have HMC experience?

Candidate must have a thorough understanding of the applicable parts of
NESC, ASCE, and IEEE standards. Mechanical inspection experience is
required. Keywords: civil engineering, land development, engineer, bsce
Questions you will be asked - How many years experience as a Civil
Engineer do you have? Why would you consider this location? List your
experience in total systems analysis. List your experience with
actuation components. Where are you currently living working?

What level of education have you attained? Will be responsible for full
profit and loss of project, vendor and subcontractor management.

Which are you are less familiar? Position requires a strong background
in process operations and automation, and knowledge of level,
temperature, pressure, and flow measurement and control.

The diesel engine technician will diagnose symptoms, repair and maintain
diesel industrial trucks. This is a permanent position and relo is
available for the right candidate.

The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining ultimate cost,
schedule, and technical performance responsibility for assigned programs
and preparing proposals. Xactimate, Primavera or other analysis
software.

The diesel engine technician will diagnose symptoms, repair and maintain
diesel industrial trucks.

The ideal candidate will be familiar with meeting OSHA, USDA, FDA, and
EPA standards and requirements. Broad scope and understanding of the
construction industry. Analyses are performed at all levels of total
system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test,
installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.

Other relevant industries include aerospace, food, pulp and paper, and
pharmaceutical. Please describe your experience with DC form wound
armature and field rewinds.

Describe in detail you experience with the use of precision measuring
equipment and gauges. Candidates are expected to fabricate workholding
and fixturing and perform all setups as well as run machines for small
orders.

Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product
requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical,
schedule, and cost constraints. This person will also be responsible for
all GIS mapping, pertinent information gathering and GIS information
requests. Looking for a person with the background in managing a
hospital project or nursing living facility or large commercial
projects.