Subject: Get Your Free �500 Gambling Guide

From: "Sonya Bright" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 21:30:44 -0800

%CUSTOM_HELLO

My name is Dannie Michel manager at American Gold Club Casino. 
http://mx.geocities.com/wqwcxfb327

You have just downloaded the most exciting casino on the Net! I would 
personally like to invite you to become a member of Gold Club Casino, 
and to present you with $777 in complimentary credit with your first 
deposit of $777 or more. Play at Gold Club and I'm sure you'll agree that 
the thrill of live action and real winnings can't be beat! 

Gold Club Casino, one of the first Internet casinos, has been online 
since 1997. Gold Club has always received the best reviews and has 
earned the trust of its members and the respect of its peers in the 
online gaming industry. All casino payouts are reviewed each month by 
PricewaterhouseCoopers, the world's largest auditing firm. At Gold Club 
Casino, you can count on fair play, fast payouts, and the highest level 
of online security. 

If you need help installing the American Gold Club Casino software, you will 
find complete instructions on this URL: 
>> http://mx.geocities.com/wqwcxfb327

Respectfully, Dannie
''' '[2