Subject: illustrate dude ranch

From: Valentine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:21:56 +0900

The healthy life extension community is approaching this point; it is
becoming large enough and successful enough to focus media and public
attention on high-profile representatives. This applies just as much to
the brain as the body; if you don't make use of its varied capabilities,
the brain will degenerate more rapidly across your life span. cfmTHE
FUTURE OF OPEN SOURCE BIOTECHNOLOGYI took an all too brief look into the
biotechnology crystal ball in a Fight Aging! The most charitable
interpretation is that most A-list scientists are, in fact, very, very
busy and focused people - focused in the sense of a narrow expertise in
their specific field of study. We have lost much ground.

Seems unthinkable doesn't it?

Yet curing cancer will not greatly increase life span. Currently,
research funding is still fairly meager, but it is enough to see a fair
pace of progress. The so-called Northern Trial is being conducted on
human patients at six cardiac hospitals across the country, including
the U of A and St.

The public figures at the sharp end of the healthy life extension
community - such as biomedical gerontologist Aubrey de Grey - will see
ever more doors opened.

I can state for a fact that a great many knowledgeable scientists and
businesspeople, given a lower cost of research, would be out there
working hard to make working anti-aging medicine a reality.