Subject: Young people lead call for simple livingNews briefing from EkklesiaGetthis news on your site for freeDiscuss Send to a friend Daily emailWebekklesia.

From: Meg T. Hull <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 22:55:24 +0100

Forums like this one are rarely offered by either party.

Jesus proclaimed a gospel that was "good news to the poor.

Yet, I am utterly disappointed in how race continues to divide the
American people.

Warsaw archbishop in dramatic resignationNews briefing from
EkklesiaGetthis news on your site for freeDiscuss Send to a friend
Daily emailWebekklesia.

It was the worst storm to hit Vietnam in ten years, say analysts. never
made it to the drawing board of those planning the invasion. They do not
automatically disappear with succeeding generations. 9 million people
died of AIDS related illnesses.

This pandemic has reached alarming proportions, affecting and infecting
many who have not the knowledge or the personal autonomy to avoid
transmission.

The more fissile material there is around the more likely it is that it
will fall into the wrong hands and be used against us. "The world should
be rid of nuclear weapons.

"In the short term such actions lead to quick victories, which make for
great headlines. "All are playing part, are part and parcel, of the
whole conflict, so we are training all of them," Akwoc says.

Its official policy is to support regulated growth among recognised
religions, and to see their contribution to social stability and moral
development.

It fuels on-going violence in many nations across the world - Christian
partners in Africa say that the best help we could give them is to stop
the arms trade.

The Primus will say: "The Churches in Scotland have consistently spoken
out against the use of nuclear armaments. But speaking during a 3
January media conference, foreign minister Tuju said, "There is no
evidence that anybody who is not a combatant is in danger. But CAFOD
says these promises will only remain good intentions unless there is the
political will to make them a reality.

Mennonites bring typhoon relief to storm-hit VietnameseNews briefing
from EkklesiaGetthis news on your site for freeDiscuss Send to a
friend Daily emailWebekklesia. This drew national media attention and
response from national leaders. Its official policy is to support
regulated growth among recognised religions, and to see their
contribution to social stability and moral development. There have been
so many occasions when I have longed for your voice.