Subject: These are brand-name cereals available everywhere.

From: Patricia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:04:24 +0100

We're producing a wave of over-diagnosed, over-drugged, over-labeled
children who are increasingly incapable of functioning as productive
citizens in society. Investigators tell us that even though the South
African diet is rich in raw sugarcane, diabetes is rare among the
workers who cut and eat it daily. They have the right to say no!

The four key steps to changing your life and achieving any level of
health you desire. All you've got to do is take these food additives out
of their diet, and all of a sudden they're normal, wonderful children
who can learn and focus.

You won't find this in mainstream distribution. One could even link
specific amounts of soda to specific amounts of weight gain.

8 million to fund 13 health research projects on childhood obesity.

The empty calories in sugar contribute directly to overweight, diabetes,
tooth decay, and overall poor health.

They reach for that, and they repeat the whole cycle over again. The
truth is, it all begins at the breakfast table.

These two changes are commonly observed in victims of maturity onset
diabetes. 8 million to fund 13 health research projects on childhood
obesity.

Track news on America at DiabetesFactor. You want to make sure your diet
consists of things like cheese, fried foods and lots of white bread.

Recommendation: Sharply reduce or even eliminate your intake of sucrose
and xylose products.

The hormone insulin, which is secreted by the pancreas gland, moves
glucose from the blood and funnels it into the cells so it can be used
as fuel.

During digestion, it takes more nutrition out of your body to process
those refined grains than you get from them. Clearly, white flour
belongs in that category.

Hopefully some of the other big cereal companies will follow suit.
Forget about the caffeine and the coffee, forget about refined
carbohydrates, forget about refined sugars, high-fructose corn syrup or
carbonated beverages. For boys, ADHD diagnosis was more common in
families living below the poverty level. The best grain to get, by the
way, is sprouted grains.

" It's all in the diet folks.

That's what I want to see: Whole-grain wheat. An estimated 8 percent of
US children suffer from ADHD, according to the US Centers for Disease
Control, and more than half of them are being treated with drugs. Why
does breast milk from new moms contain rocket fuel?

It's only General Mills.

Want to contribute your own article? PET bottles can release small
amounts of dimethyl terephthalate into foods and beverages. The answer
is because it was predominantly black children who were being labeled as
problem children and dosed with these drugs.

Are they biochemical or not?

im jealous of full figured people and hate it when they moan about it!
Doctors I have visited do not like to spend the time educating you. i am
now once again battling to put the weight back on.