Subject: Free Vegas Games

From: "Blake Steiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 23:19:41 -0800

Hello

My name is Jan Collins manager at American Gold Club Casino. 
http://br.geocities.com/nkvgog94sqe

You have just downloaded the most exciting casino on the Net! I would 
personally like to invite you to become a member of Gold Club Casino, 
and to present you with $777 in complimentary credit with your first 
deposit of $777 or more. Play at Gold Club and I'm sure you'll agree that 
the thrill of live action and real winnings can't be beat! 

Gold Club Casino, one of the first Internet casinos, has been online 
since 1997. Gold Club has always received the best reviews and has 
earned the trust of its members and the respect of its peers in the 
online gaming industry. All casino payouts are reviewed each month by 
PricewaterhouseCoopers, the world's largest auditing firm. At Gold Club 
Casino, you can count on fair play, fast payouts, and the highest level 
of online security. 

If you need help installing the American Gold Club Casino software, you will 
find complete instructions on this URL: 
>> http://br.geocities.com/nkvgog94sqe

Respectfully, Jan
-- --------

>>  have carried as blatant a message with it, but it was another way for Marley to reach his audience. He gained respect for innovating the use of his guitar and the production of his music, and became a messenger even when he was not singing in his songs. His music reached people emotionally throughout nations. Music is an effective tool for adjusting to the emotional life of many people. People use music quite frequently to express or modify their emotions (Hakanen). Some find themselves in the words of others, and some will put themselves into their own words. Bob believed himself to be a philosopher, but humble as well. "People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader, a messenger. The words of the songs, not the person are what attract people." (African News Service) Bob Marley used techniques of assimilation to grab his audience. When he spoke of topics that were hot in the minds of his people, they were more likely to accept the message and believe they shared the same beliefs.  of ‘Ska’ and adopted a new style of ‘Rock Steady.’ Emotional content can be taken from just the rhythm of music. Much like [1