Subject: scribble war

From: Werner I. Jenny <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:51:32 +0900

comVanguard StudioContributed Clients What is this?

The opinion pieces presented hereare not purported to be fact but
reasonable effort is made to ensure accuracy.

Gates reflects in later interview.

How can the government really say that it's committed to growing this
nation'sknowledge economy when they'd rather spend money on crap instead
of somethinglike PMail's continued existence? If all you have to work
with is POST and GET, you'll probably be OK so long as you're clear
about the difference between those two.

In the compiler, we use that to be able to wrap andconstruct objects
with a very small amount of syntax. I don't think there's really a
consensus.

He led the Jini Community's ServiceUI project, whose ServiceUI API
became the de factostandard way to associate user interfaces to Jini
services.

Frank Sommers: Once you have those browser-specificversions, how do you
deploy them so that each browser gets only the codeaimed for it?

Would it not make sense therefore, for government or business to get
behindPegasus Mail and fund it as a service to Kiwis and a way of
promoting thisgreat product in the global marketplace? Each operation
acts on the resource at a given point in time.

htmAbout the authorBill Venners is president of Artima Software, Inc.
Because PUTTING the same document to the same URL ten times won't be any
different than putting it once. 1997: Steve Ballmer, PC Expo speech. If
no checked exceptions are thrown by the block, then nothing is thrown by
withLock. Otherwise I fear we'll lose yet another iconic Kiwi bit if
hi-tech and,despite what we're constantly told by those who don't have a
clue, therereally aren't that many left. Usage NotesHelp Message Board
TRY IT functionality provided by Mindreef . It is a very powerful
operation, a very useful operation. This is a legacy worth
celebrating.

How can the government really say that it's committed to growing this
nation'sknowledge economy when they'd rather spend money on crap instead
of somethinglike PMail's continued existence? Neal Gafter: Yes, but I
don't think there is any point in doing it.

" Why do we need all four verbs? You don't do anything with a POST
without asking the user. There's no requirement that I do a GET first,
look at the resource, lock the state of the resource, and then re-PUT.
The server creates that page at that URL that you supply. You can DELETE
something ten times, and that's the same as deleting it once. We are
able to keep that part of the problemcontained away in specific classes
that are targeted towards individualbrowsers. The new interface makes it
much easier to navigate and get things accomplished quicker. the
enclosing method.

No change needs to be made to the executor framework because a closure
is always converted to whatever interface type you need statically in
the context of the invocation of the code. Usage NotesHelp Message
Board TRY IT functionality provided by Mindreef . January 1996: Steve
Case, et al, AOL memo on Microsoft and Netscape. September 1983: Bill
Gates, N.

Scott Blum: JavaScript doesn't really have a well-definedclass system:
It's a prototype-based language.