Subject: pan initial

From: Mike Garza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:00:16 +0100

For Skagit Audubon and maps, click here. For more about this far-seeing
raptor, visit BirdWeb. Learn more about birds from your local Audubon.
To see the difference between a Steller's Jay and the true Blue Jay,
click here. To learn more about this shy songster, visit BirdWeb. Many
small birds breed twice in a season, and some of them lay five eggs or
more in a clutch.

First to come south are post-breeding adults. Its old, worn-down
feathers have fallen out, and new ones have grown in.

To find your local Audubon chapter and get outdoors, click here.

Learn more about this beautiful singer at BirdWeb. To view a PDF about
banding birds, click here.

The world champion of long-distance migration is the Arctic Tern.

View Checklist of North American Birds Common Nighthawk, Audubon
SongbirdWith authentic sound from Cornell Lab.

View Red-tailed Hawk, Audubon Songbird Raptors of Western North
Americawritten by Brian K.

By age two, they will seek their own mates. View Beck's Chickadee Feeder
Black-capped Chickadee, Audubon SongbirdStuffed animal with real sound
from Cornell Labs!

To learn more about the bird, visit BirdWeb. As it does so, it forces
water away from itself on the surface, causing an upward flow from as
deep as a foot or more. Learn more about the White-tailed Ptarmigan at
BirdWeb. Learn more about this bird at BirdWeb. Traders and travelers
then carried them far and wide.

Plain Chachalacas hop from branch to branch, guffawing.

Suspects include heavy metal contamination, a drop in herring
populations, derelict fishing gear, and the destruction of shoreline
habitat. This prototype of the cartoon Woody Woodpecker sports a
flamboyant, red crest atop a large black and white body. Take the
healthy yard pledge.

Begin by finding your local Audubon and signing up for a field trip.

To learn more about the Greater Roadrunner, click here. First to come
south are post-breeding adults.

And Vancouver Island remains the only place in North America where the
Sky Lark can still be heard.

For volunteer opportunities at Seattle Audubon, click here.

For more about Purple Martin nesting gourds, click here. Learn more
about this Marbled Godwit at BirdWeb.