Subject: Certified Winner.........Confirm Reciept...........

From: ONLINE NOTIFICATION <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:35:53 -0500

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS: 
P O Box 1010 Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM                                                                                                                                                        
(Customer Services)

BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION 

Dear Lucky Winner, 

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of 
£1,000,000.00 (British Pounds)  held on the 22nd of February 2007 in 
London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random 
selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 
250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected. your e-mail 
address emerged as one of two winners in the category \"A\" with the 
following winning information: 

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937 
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01 
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644 
SERIAL No: S/N-00168 
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83 

The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board.To 
begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary 
claims department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your 
prize.

To file for your claim, please contact the processing agent; 

Dr.Pinkett Brown
E-mail:[email-masked]
Tel: +447011152474

Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. You 
are to keep all lotto information away from the general public 
especially your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a 
case of double claims will not be entertained). Anybody under the age of 17 and 
members of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to 
participate in this program. Please note; You are hereby advice to send 
the asigned fudiciray Agent details below for Processing of your 
Claims; 

Claims Requirements:
1. Name in full:
2. Home Address:
3. Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Company:
6. Phone Number:
7. Present Country:
8. Nationality:
9. Sex:
10. Winning Email:

Reply to this confidential email account: 
[email-masked]

Sincerely, 
Mrs. Rose Wood
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.