Subject: Where do you currently live?

From: Osmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:15:22 +0700

Do you have experience working with Iconics HMI software? com may manage
its own delegated zone.

in Electrical Engineering with power system emphasis.

To inspire, recognize and reward superior contributions, Vitesse
provides both a technical career ladder for individual contributors, as
well as a technical management ladder.

Your compensation package will depend on your experience and
expertise.

The ideal candidate will have a B. Previous large or capital equipment
posting experience. Experience in the commercial function, with refinery
products, and a working knowledge of economics and process technology is
also desirable.

We are looking for a Senior Systems Architect to join our team to help
define and develop innovative next-generation solutions for the Gigabit
Residential Gateway market. The geotechnical engineering manager will
manage a department consisting of approximately 15 engineers and techs.
5 year design effort? Do you have a PE license? The ideal candidate will
have a B. Relocation assistance will be considered for the right
candidate. com, the Engineering Job Source Must be able to work with
equipment manufacturers and vendors to develop unique parts lists.

Comprehensive benefits package available. Every night we scan the
Microsoft Knowledge Base.

This is a direct hire position near Midland, TX. Need SENIOR PIPING
MATERIALS ENGINEER for a well established firm in North Carolina. You
will be responsible for sizing and specifying control valves and
instrumentation.

Position will review corporate piping line classes for applicability to
project requirements and enter into Marian Material Manager. The right
candidate will work on projects relating to companys electric and hydro
generation facilities.

In what discipline is your Bachelors Degree and from what college or
university did you graduate? First, this behavior occurs because a
duplicate computer account exists in the enterprise.

Please list relevant computer software - applications that you are
proficient in.

Have you planned and implemented PM and other planned maintenance
programs ?

Areas of responsibility are usually multi disciplined and multi area on
a construction project.

Must have a BSME and have experience in manufacturing and design of
heavy equipment, gears, and other heat-treated materials. exe, you do
not have to restart the computer.

Excellent position for SUBCONTRACT MANAGERS at multiple domestic
locations.

All candidates applying for this position will have the responsibility
of managing refinery project from beginning to end. To be considered for
this position you MUST ANSWER THE SCREENING QUESTIONS.

Posses good Manufacturing practices with the ability to improve on work
holding, tooling and overall process planning.