Subject: Put that thing away, lol

From: "Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 22:41:24 -0500

<http://www.hardlywaitingmaybe.com/> 

Don't let her get it from someone else.  

A recent survey has shown us that 4 out of 5 women who cheat do it
because their spouse has a small P$NIS.

Another survery shows us that 3 out of 5 men have a below average P$NIS.

Do you need anymore evidence?

Start satisfying today:

http://www.hardlywaitingmaybe.com <http://www.hardlywaitingmaybe.com/> 

Don't want out help anymore?:

http://www.hardlywaitingmaybe.com/dj3
<http://www.hardlywaitingmaybe.com/dj3> 

ATTENTION: This electronic message and attachment(s), if any, contains information which is intended solely for Men that have a small P$NIS.  Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this message or attachment(s), in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express authorization of the sender of this message. 

Just remember:

If you are ugly, there isn't much you can do.
If you are stupid, there isn't much you can do.

BUT

If you have a small P$NIS, then there is something you can do:
http://www.hardlywaitingmaybe.com/

Still don't want our help?
http://www.hardlywaitingmaybe.com/dj3