Subject: Arab Beverages Forum 20078

From: "Marketing Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:04:15 -0700

<http://www.arabbeveragesforum.com/teaser/stt.gif> 	
"Assessing
Global Strategies & Current Dynamics
in the Beverages Industry"

The Changing Arab Beverages Market

A promise of a healthier way of life drives the Arab drink consumers to
adapt a new lifestyle in their beverage consumption. Due to their
changing tastes, some drinks have become must-buys. The rest remains
wanting to increase their demand against drink staples. Consumer tastes
have shifted from carbonated products to nutritious juices. Hence in a
move to cope with this trend, key decisions on branding, packaging and
pricing require to be at par with the juice success. 

 <http://www.arabbeveragesforum.com/teaser/image2.gif> 	Thus we are
inviting you to a gathering of the beverage sector's finest - a fitting
platform of Issues, Strategies and Opportunities critical to your
success.

Are you ready for the Beverage Industry's Red Letter Days? 	
Transform more desires to realities.

We understand that being in the business is similar to winning a
tightrope competition. So we're offering you a necessary game plan to
beat the odds 

Stay tuned to keep your business buoyant.

Scout for emerging trends specially focused in the beverage industry.
Receive expert guidance by leading authorities engaged in the complex
business. Forge alliances and partnerships with industry leaders and
innovators.

Along with major players and personalities from the: Bottled Water,
Carbonated Soft Drinks, Milk and Dairy, Tea and Coffee, Energy Drinks
and Fruit Beverage segments you've just been served!

Consider this event your ticket to a sparkling extravaganza and flavored
hellos. Meet dedicated drink producers, marketers, distributors and
retailers from Arab Market and the world-over. Then turn them to
beneficial networks.

Ta'aheel - Dynamic Consultants to the F&B Industry

For further details, mail your queries to
[email-masked]	 

You have been subscribed to this mailinglist as
[email-masked]. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click on
the following link or copy and paste it into your browser. Be careful of
line wrapping:
http://www.taaheel.ae/ezflash/ezflash/mailinglist.asp?a=u&i=53697&c=7128
&m=162