Subject: Taaheel spearhead Arab Beverages Forum 2007

From: "ABF 2007 Marketing Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:41:26 -0700

<http://www.arabbeveragesforum.com/teaser/image13.jpg> 	

 <http://www.arabbeveragesforum.com/teaser/vertical.jpg> 
<http://www.grosvenorhouse-dubai.com/>
<http://www.grosvenorhouse-dubai.com/> 
In a move to address emerging trends brought about by the changing
tastes of Arab beverage consumers, Ta'aheel announced its upcoming Arab
Beverages Forum 2007 to be held on June 18-21, 2007 at the Grosvenor
House, West Marina Beach. 

This four-day gathering of top-level Senior Executives will focus on the
theme: "Assessing Global Strategies and Current Dynamics in the
Beverages Industry." It is the first forum exclusively dedicated to the
issues affecting the Arab beverage sector today.

The Arab Beverages Forum 2007 will also recognize innovative brands
which will pass through the meticulous taste of a panel of experts who
will conduct various tests at the UAE University and who will also
deliberate the winning entries at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce. These
brands will receive their recognition during the awarding ceremony
called Qatrah Awards, the first-ever beverages award in the entire Arab
world. This is being done to honor and celebrate the tremendous work by
the Arab beverage sector in terms of innovation and appeal to consumers.

Ta'aheel has launched the official website for the Arab Beverages Forum
2007 -- www.arabbeveragesforum.com
<http://www.taaheel.ae/ezflash/ezflash/redirect.asp?i=53697&l=52> --
which provides the complete information about the forthcoming event,
including sponsorship opportunities. 

For Sponsorship opportunities
call: +9714 367 2344 or 
e-mail: [email-masked]

For Delegates
contact the Event Manager at
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

For specific details log on to
www.arabbeveragesforum.com
<http://www.taaheel.ae/ezflash/ezflash/redirect.asp?i=53697&l=53> 

 <http://www.taaheel.ae/ezflash/ezflash/read_tracking.asp?i=53697&m=317>
You have been subscribed to this mailinglist as
[email-masked]. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click on
the following link or copy and paste it into your browser. Be careful of
line wrapping:
http://www.taaheel.ae/ezflash/ezflash/mailinglist.asp?a=u&i=53697&c=7128
&m=317