Subject: com - New Demos, Tutorials, Utilities, .

From: "Stephen Barrera" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 05:05:34 -0700

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Please Note: Final production of the Ovo 360 may not go ahead.
So how does the migration work and what should I know about it before I
start? Note that there are some differences between migration data from
one hard drive to another using the same console and doing this
migration to a completely new console.
Keep in mind this is a SVN snapshot of the current development tree.
com:[QUOTE]Zoozen is delighted to give the public a first look at one of
many innovative projects that our development staff are working on - Ovo
360. The small difference we see points toward no change in processor
die revision. com:[QUOTE]Well, we've had a few hours with our Xbox 360
Elite wherein we've done nothing but test it against the most rigorous
(unscientific) means at our disposal.
You can get more information about obtaining one of these kits from a
URL that will be live tomorrow.