Subject: Let's Drink To That

From: "ABF 2007 Marketing Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 03:54:38 -0700

ARAB BEVERAGES FORUM 2007 	
 <http://www.arabbeveragesforum.com/teaser/stt2.gif> 	

The Big Why

Have you sipped the latest industry news today?

Consumer tastes have changed. More and more prefer the healthier choice
to their drinks. With increased wellness awareness comes major efforts
to ward off obesity. In fact a recent study presented in Doha, Qatar
revealed that 70 per cent of women and 50 per cent of men living in Gulf
states are overweight or obese.

Government regulations are now being implemented to ensure quality
ingredients are included in the production of the Middle East's Dh31.2
billion worth of investment as of 2005. These are but a few of the
factors directly influencing the region's Fast Moving Consumer Goods -
the beverage - your business.

Take an active stand and get involved.

Raise awareness by knowing the truth behind the latest developments.

Your business is absolutely your life, right?

An unforgettable first-class sensation

Right smack in the sun soaked Dubai, a serene and hospitable five-star
hotel service awaits to pamper you. Breathe-in inspiration by
overlooking the Marina. Expand your horizons as Ta'aheel brings you
closer to the industry experts. We'll mix the perfect blend of expert
knowledge and new connections only for you. Can you smell your success
brewing?

 <http://www.arabbeveragesforum.com/teaser/image5.gif> 	
COMING UP SHORTLY THIS JUNE 2007 	
For Sponsorship opportunities
call: +9714 367 2344 or 
e-mail: [email-masked]

For Delegates
contact the Event Manager at 
[email-masked] 

For specific details log on to
www.arabbeveragesforum.com

 <http://www.taaheel.ae>  	
 <http://www.taaheel.ae/ezflash/ezflash/read_tracking.asp?i=53697&m=240>
You have been subscribed to this mailinglist as
[email-masked]. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click on
the following link or copy and paste it into your browser. Be careful of
line wrapping:
http://www.taaheel.ae/ezflash/ezflash/mailinglist.asp?a=u&i=53697&c=7128
&m=240