Subject: Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.

From: "Olsen Evelina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 01:05:33 -0700

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

D-bol, for instance when taken for 14 days suppresses the hypothalamus,
whereas EquiBolan does not.
For example, on the website, www.
On the web site, www. 08 per share in the first quarter of 2006. Most
importantly, EquiBolan is a legal steroid alternative, and therefore not
banned by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Before providing the facts on AndrosteDerm, some background information
is essential. Chances are, they are taking either EquiBolan or a
different anabolic steroid. Dermagain CautionsAs with most supplements
not officially endorsed by the US Food and Drug Administration, prudence
is in order.
By furnishing information, IBM does not grant any licenses to any
copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights. Dermagain
a Steroid Alternative? IBM does not want to receive confidential or
proprietary information from you through our Web site. Information on
this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.