Subject: At instructor

From: "Matthew Poseya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 10:10:09 +0100

night.   Carmelo Anthony augmented Iverson's night by adding 29 points in 
  "There were moments of delight and success (this season)," Martin said. 

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 Iverson said. ''To win four games in a row, you get a certain swagger about
 is 46 points against Chicago on Nov. 24 while he was still with the Sixers. He
 points by halftime and Iverson had 13 points and 10 assists at the break as 
points - since their 129-127 double-overtime win at Dallas on Wednesday night.
points - since their 129-127 double-overtime win at Dallas on Wednesday night.
interested in are still coaching in the NCAA tournament." DENVER (AP) - Allen Iverson
 Nuggets. ... Nash, the NBA's assist leader at 11.6 a game, had just two assists
came together for them.   Anthony drew the foul and some of the loudest cheers 
Iverson said the Nuggets knew they'd have to start quickly and play relentless 
got 25 points from Leandro Barbosa , never led in this one and fell behind by 
 in the first half and the Suns shot just 33 percent.  ''They played great,'' 
,000 to ex-Wolverines Chris Webber, Maurice Taylor, Robert Traylor and 
that were the product of the Nuggets' suddenly stingy defense.   ''They made
 annual contributions of ,000. By firing him, the school keeps the invested money,