Subject: gif to your file system.

From: "hammock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 10:08:51 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Probably, I'll create a blog on this exercise. Specifically, the code
sets the currentItemData and currentRatingData properties  of the
Session Bean. The first page of the application presents books for users
to browse and rate. Figure 5: Two Items on the Page   If you haven't
done so already, download CoreJSFbook.
A class selector is set to the class attribute of a HTML element, such
as myClass.
If you are changing text produced by components, you edit the messages.
This application is a two-page application and current refers to the
item displayed on the second page. But how to find these CSS class
names. These bindings are not available in the Property Bindings dialog
box because the dialog box does not show entries in Map objects.
Although you should not alter any of the themes that come packaged with
the IDE, you can create a new theme by starting with one of the packaged
themes and using its files as a template.
The Style Editor recognizes the When a selector refers to the element
type, then that selector applies to all elements of that type in the
document.
Jacki  DeCoster (415) 294-4482 jacki.
Sun's philosophy of sharing innovation and building communities is at
the forefront of the next wave of computing: the Participation Age. I
have one question: is it possible to apply a style to just one column
header (or some but not all)? The text is now "Saved: I love it.
Specifically, the code sets the currentItemData and currentRatingData
properties  of the Session Bean.
The Rating component can toggle between displaying the rating assigned
by the user and the average rating for the item.
) for the styleClass property to open the styleClass property editor. It
explains the Mozilla DOM feature, along with other tips, for viewing
rendered HTML.
You can create a new class by clicking the Class radio button and
entering the class name in the field to the right of the period.
Do you know if this is supported? I know I can do it with the column
content, but can I do it with the header? Use the Set Image menu item to
open the file chooser and then navigate to and select CoreJSFbook.
1 Importing EJB Components Overriding Web Service and EJB Endpoints
Using EJB Components Deployed in JBoss Corporate Travel Center Sample
App (zip) Custom Components   Customize or Build a New One?
Each such type of content is an element.
These selectors and rules define the styles for the IDE?
In the Add Existing Item dialog box, navigate to and select RatingData.
It also lists the different files that make up a theme JAR file and
explains their interrelationships. Figure 4 shows the definition of the
new style rule: the Style Editor was used to set up the style and the
stylesheet.
You might start by defining a new class.
This is true regardless of whether you edit the style rule manually or
via the Style Editor. Atleast some pointers in this regard would be
helpful. 1 Importing EJB Components Overriding Web Service and EJB
Endpoints Using EJB Components Deployed in JBoss Corporate Travel Center
Sample App (zip) Custom Components   Customize or Build a New One? In
the first column, I display the name of the file as a hyperlink. From
this page, users can assign a  rating to a book and then view the
rating, as well as the average rating for the book.
Working With  the Rating Component   One of the features of the Rating
component is the ability to customize the controls and text that make up
the component, as described in the next steps.
You can then click the ellipsis button (. s main window, select from six
available editor function panels. The Style Rule Editor opens. After you
click OK to apply the new style rule, the Visual Designer reflects the
new style for the components. s see what you need to do to create a new
rule. Do you know if this is supported? The second level of precedence
is the project?
Add a second Session Bean property named currentRatingData of type
RatingData. The result was a different looking tabe. java tab and append
the following code shown in bold to the  SessionBean1. TblHdrLnk:link,
table. java and then click Add. s style rule, which appears in the
JavaServer Pages TM (JSP) file that accompanies each web application
page. Style rules embedded in a page take precedence over the rules in a
style sheet.
Figure 4 shows the current page design.
Set the Mode to Read Only and then click OK.
The IDE includes a default style sheet for every project, and applies
this style sheet to all pages in the project. The IDE adds the
RatingData class to the ratingexample package.
Add the following package statement near the top of the file, above the
import statements.
The Style Editor provides a code completion feature for changes you type
in to the style sheet.
And i have created a new column for inserting a button in it. So
whenever i click the edit button the data to the corresponding row must
be populated in their respective fields.