Subject: Location of current SCTP kernel source code?

From: "Jan Newmarch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:05:34 +1000

Hi

Where is the source code kept of the current SCTP kernel with all
patches applied? The source on
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/sridhar/lksctp-2.6.git
doesn't seem to be up-to-date with many of the patches missing that
were put in over the past months (e.g Vlad's new socket option patches
on March 23 aren't there). I would like to put in a patch to add
another socket option, but if I do it against the code in that git
repository then it will probably clash against Vlad's earlier patches.

Thanks

Jan
--

---

From: Mark Butler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:28:18 -0600

Jan,

  You might have better luck asking on the Linux Kernel SCTP (LKSCTP) 
developers list:  This list is focused on  more general platform 
independent issues.  See http://lksctp.sourceforge.net/

 - Mark B.

---

From: Vlad Yasevich <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:54:13 -0400

>> repository then it will probably clash against Vlad's earlier patches.

Hi Jan

You can use Dave Miller's net-2.6 git tree available at:
http://www.kernel.com/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6.git

That should have all the patches available.

I am also in the processes of pushing my tree as well which
should be available next week at:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vxy/lksctp-2.6.git

For now, any patches you generate can be done against Dave Miller's
tree.

-vlad

p.s.  For some strange reasons, I don't get the mails from you to the
sctp-impl list.  I see all the replies, but not the originals.