Subject: transfusable sophistry

From: "Cliffordg Crum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 17:22:43 +0200

everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major Financial News Was Released After the Market Close Today.
 
HOT CHINA DEAL
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 

Short Term Expected : 1 Dollar
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this stock trade.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 nine years on Mike Krzyzewski's staff at Duke, where he was a four-year 
 Iverson said. ''To win four games in a row, you get a certain swagger about
They trailed 37-25 after one quarter and it only got worse from there in what
Iverson said the Nuggets knew they'd have to start quickly and play relentless 
 every shot in the world,'' Suns coach Mike D'Antoni said. ''They are hard to
 two free throws made it 109-73 in the waning seconds of the third quarter.   
the Nuggets took a 70-44 lead into the locker room. Iverson's drive to the 
 one of the top teams, if not the top team. To beat a team like that is really
it was a disappointment."  Amaker's career record at Michigan was 109-83 overall 
 have the regroup a little bit.''   Denver has struggled all season to get any 
the duo's best performance since the holiday trade that brought them together
throwing rocks in an ocean.''   The Suns have lost twice - by a combined 46 
 postseason because of NCAA sanctions.  In four seasons at Seton Hall, Amaker