Subject: Something you need to know

From: "Larue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 21:31:05 -0500

<http://skeletdnsplot.com/> 

We are sorry to regret but starting May 15th, 2007 we will require
physician notes for any orders placed by NEW CUSTOMERS.

We would recommend that if you are not already an existing customer than
by placing an order prior to May 15th would exempt you from any
physician notes in the future.

If you would like to place another order with us then we would like to
offer you a 35% discount.

Please follow the link below to receive this offer:

http://Rohc.skeletdnsplot.com <http://Rohc.skeletdnsplot.com/> 

We are sorry about this, but we do not make these laws.

We are sorry to regret but starting May 15th, 2007 we will require
physician notes for any orders placed by NEW CUSTOMERS.

We would recommend that if you are not already an existing customer than
by placing an order prior to May 15th would exempt you from any
physician notes in the future.

If you would like to place another order with us then we would like to
offer you a 35% discount.

Please follow the link below to receive this offer:

http://Rohc.skeletdnsplot.com  

We are sorry about this, but we do not make these laws

We are sorry to regret but starting May 15th, 2007 we will require
physician notes for any orders placed by NEW CUSTOMERS.

We would recommend that if you are not already an existing customer than
by placing an order prior to May 15th would exempt you from any
physician notes in the future.

If you would like to place another order with us then we would like to
offer you a 35% discount.

Please follow the link below to receive this offer:

http://Rohc.skeletdnsplot.com  

We are sorry about this, but we do not make these laws