Subject: $89.95 Adobe Photoshop CS3

From: "obadiah esta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:24:21 +0800

There is little that can withstand a man who can conquer himself.
Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of His might.
[Ephesians 6:10]
When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the most powerful charm of her
beauty.
Clothes and manners do not make the man but when he is made, they
greatly improve his appearance
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
The Metropolis should have been aborted long before it became New York,
London or Tokyo.
The oldest books are still only just out to those who have not read
them.
In argument similes are like songs in love they describe much, but prove
nothing.
Bigot, one who is obstinately and zealously attached to an opinion that
you do not entertain.
There are a number of things wrong with Washington. One of them is that
everyone is too far from home.
It's the economy, stupid.
Actions lie louder than words.
Goodness speaks in a whisper, evil shouts
All beliefs are bald ideas.
Enthusiasms, like stimulants, are often affected by people with small
mental ballast.
You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present
circumstances unless you change.
Most books today seemed to have been written overnight from books read
the day before.
Few girls are as well shaped as a good horse.
When you are seventeen you aren't really serious.