Subject: Packaging and overall look and feel of the product.

From: Reginald B. Suarez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:14:34 +0900

Girls with big bouncy tits having sex in every position you can think of
and a few that you probably haven't thought of.

Purple Jelly Vibe with see through pink remote control . Whirling Spray
Douche Reviewed by Primadonna What was your first impression of the item
sent to you?

The 'steady' flow promised was not easy to get however - the bulb is a
bit resistant to steady squeezing so a jet of water is more likely.
Quite a powerful little bit of kit!

If big tits are your thing then you'll love our selection. Interesting
sex toy looks fun What was the item like in action? Anal Sex DVDs They
have over 325 anal sex DVDs on offer.

Couples can spice up their love life with some basic restraints and
bondage gear, lubricants and games.

No Comment Given How could this item be improved upon?

Read male g-spot massager info.

Can you handle the Large Butt Plug?

my partner couldnt beleive what the thorn bird looked like, but he was
impressed by its speed and size Any other comments? Fast confidential
service and discrete delivery. Nil How could this item be improved
upon?

Then they go on to say that it would be a waste of time to go looking.
Whirling Spray Douche Reviewed by Primadonna What was your first
impression of the item sent to you? How could this item be improved
upon?

It needed a little encouragement, and some lube, to get it in, because
of the spikes, (it could hardly slide in now could it?

Nil How could this item be improved upon?

Sex Toy Testers adult review - Vibrating Anal Butt Plug

Use the Vibrating Bullet to tease the clit area How would you rate this
item out of 5? A certain for recommending to friends Do you have any hot
tips for useage with this item?

The 'rabbit' vibrators are probably our best selling sex toys and we
stock many varieties several of which are waterproof. soft Jelly with
the vibrating bullit in the head, which made an interesting change.

Anal Sex DVDs They have over 325 anal sex DVDs on offer. This excellent
Ultimate Oral Sex Guide For Her will show you how to gi.

Interesting sex toy looks fun What was the item like in action? G-Spot
Aqua Vibe Sex Toy Testers - Sex Toy Reviews Sex Toys Reviews G-Spot Aqua
Vibe - Oct 2004 A stylish watery sex toy designed to hit the spot.

Those looking for unusual sexual experiences may enjoy shopping for
dolls, pussies (artificial vaginas) and enhancers.

Why shop at Bionic Tonic? Micro Nitro Vibrating Butt Plug Reviewed by
diane What was your first impression of the item sent to you? I'd never
felt anything like it! Couples can spice up their love life with some
basic restraints and bondage gear, lubricants and games.

Can be worn during foreplay or love making using the supplies elastic
straps.

No Comment Given Any other comments?

Yes Do you have any hot tips for useage with this item? You can see the
vibrating egg inside the vibe. keep some spare batteries at hand How
would you rate this item out of 5?

uk sent Whirling Spray Douches which are dsigned to help maintain a
healthy sex life with The deep internal cleaning.