Subject: Nicci just didn't seem to need to lie to him-at least not about what she had told him so far.

From: "Schuylo Pettengill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 14:12:08 +0900

Sehr geehrter Herr,

wir haben heute folgende Nachricht erfolgreich für Sie  veröffentlicht:

boerse invest wachst sehr stark durch zukaufe BJ5N.F

Nachrichtenart: Corporate News
Datum: 10.05.2007
Eingabezeit: 10.05.2007 10:00:05
Veröffentlichungszeit: 10.05.2007 10:00:08

Verbreitungsnetzwerk: Basis (Siehe am Ende der Mitteilung)

Nachricht:

Börse Invest Beteiligungs AG / Miscellaneous (Stock: BJ5N.F)

10.05.2007

Release of a Corporate News announcement, transmitted by DGAP - a company of
EquityStory AG.
The issuer / publisher is solely responsible for the content of this
announcement.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

DÜSSELDORF – Goldfish Holdings Inc. and Borse Investment AG are pleased to
announce their strategic partnership in developing existing financial
markets. Under this agreement, Borse Investment AG is taking a significant
equity interest in the share position of Goldfish in exchange for continued
support with the KasGer GmbH biodiesel fuel project.

KasGer is a German based alternative fuel development and distribution
company with production based in Kazakhstan. Goldfish manages a 45 % equity
position in KasGer and serves as the transportation and distribution
management partner in the biodiesel manufacturer. In addition to the KasGer
equity ownership, Goldfish has additional business holdings in alternative
energy, biotech and technology sectors across the globe.

Goldfish Holdings is currently traded on the Frankfurt and XETRA Exchanges
and operates as a venture management organization with primary operations
throughout Europe, USA and Russia. Tobias Janssen, CEO stated, 'This
opportunity to work hand in hand with the Borse Invest continues to allow
both companies the opportunity to leverage existing financial markets as
well as opening new markets to the collective strenghts of both
organizations'. Borse Investment AG is a Swiss based investment management
company. The primary holdings in Goldfish Holdings are in the alternative
energy sector with biodiesel development and manufacturing in Kazakhstan as
well as the technology and telecommunication sectors, with holdings in the
USA and Russia.

Symbol:BJ5N.F
DGAP 10.05.2007
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diese Mitteilung wurde folgenden Medien zugeleitet
Elektronische Verbreitungssysteme:
Verbreitungsystem                Einspeisung
Bloomberg:                       10.05.2007 10:00:08
Reuters:                         10.05.2007 10:00:08
vwd:                             10.05.2007 10:00:08

Auswahl aus dem deutschen Medienbündel:
Medium                   Zuleitung
Dow Jones                10.05.2007 10:00:08
dpa-afx                  10.05.2007 10:00:08
dgap.de                  10.05.2007 10:00:08
FTD                      10.05.2007 10:00:08