Subject: It does track links and use them to rank the value of pages, though, and does that very well.

From: "Copeland William" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:53:57 +0200

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

at May  6, 2007 06:54 PM Steve Wankey, dont you have anything better to
do with your time then celebrate stupidity?
Then the central nervous system begins to misfire. Together they set the
Muslim world ablaze, figuratively speaking, since Muslims are "merciful
to one another".
May 06, 2007 at 05:13 PM Mohammed and the Tali-band How long before the
jihad is declared against MySpace? Shortly after, Hedstrom decide to
jump into the trampoline business.
It will be a great addition to your kid's life!
The rank is probably being driven by the age of the domain more than
anything else.