Subject: HONDA MOTOR NOTIFICATION

From: (MRS.) ANGELLA RICHARDSON <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 23:47:41 -0400

HONDA MOTOR NOTIFICATION
 
HONDA COMPANY UK ,
An Affiliate of Honda UK,
28 TANFIELD ROAD ,
LONDON , UK .
 
Sir/Madam,
 
We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited 
results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 4rd May, 
2007.You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference SERIAL 
NUMBER: 652-662 and Batch number  AT-040SB06-03. Your email address attached 
to the ticket number: 2752246896 that drew the lucky winning number, 
which consequently won the sweepstake in the first category, in four 
parts. You have been approved for a payment of 1,750,000.00 (ONE MILLION, 
SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS STERLING.) in cash 
credited to file reference number: IPL/4249859609/WP1. This is from a 
total cash prize of Ten million euros shared among all our international 
winners in all categories.
 
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!
 
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn 
from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as 
part of our international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some 
names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your 
claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is a part 
of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted 
participants or imposters, taking advantage of the situation. You are to 
contact your/our-accredited agent for your claim now.
 
***************************************************
MR RICHARD OLSEN
HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +44 701 112 8904
        +44 703 193 0949
Fax:+44 703 040 3522
***************************************************
 
He is your agent, and he is responsible for the processing and transfer 
of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H? 67/B4 
(keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed on time (AT 
LEAST 1-2weeks). Failure to claim your prizes (CASH) would result to 
forfeiting and will be used for the next 10,000,000 euros international 
lottery program. Furthermore, should there be any change in your contact 
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. You are also 
advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as 
possible:
 
1.Name in full----------------------------------------
2.Address----------------------------------------
3. Nationality----------------------------------------
4.Age----------------------------------------
5.Occupation----------------------------------------
6.Phone/Fax----------------------------------------
7.Present
Country----------------------------------------
8.Short comment on our
products. [optional]----------------------------------------
9.Male/female----------------------------------------
10.Fax [optional]----------------------------------------
11,Annual Income----------------------------------------
 
Once again congratulations.
 
Yours Sincerely,
(MRS.) ANGELLA RICHARDSON (Program Co-ordinator.)
 
Have Fun,
The HONDA MOTOR CO.LIMITED Team.