Subject: Send your nominations to hugh.

From: Chase L. Elijah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:31:41 -0300

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. It
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

"It is my request they would acknowledge my contract fully. "It was
simply me trying to gage sentiments of the board, which is part of what
I have to do as board president. However, the state says he hasn't been
a great dad. They have their ideas of peace. "Inhalation of anything
that happens because of this could be deadly - if it does happen I'll
tell my guys to back off and I'll evacuate the area - it's that
dangerous," says Thevis. Some scientists also complain that the
technology planned for the replacement satellite is less precise for
hurricane forecasting than what is currently flying.

So where does it begin? "My response was if the board chose to go in a
different direction with a different superintendent," Easton explains.

That's a problem because NOAA intended QuikScat's replacement to be
modeled on WINDSAT. Two weeks later, an event in Los Angeles was
followed by another in Knoxville, Tennessee.
The AP first reported those estimates in a March interview with Proenza,
one of the loudest voices calling for a replacement satellite. Beneath
the tree was a filthy dirty river.

Baldone's measure goes to the Senate.
Peace begins with us. Where will peace manifest?

Cox, of Shreveport, did not have standing to file the challenge in the
House and would not have been awarded the office if the challenge had
been upheld, according to the committee report.

Its bombs are much more powerful, and its bullets are relentless. Not
some printed pages. Federal Judge Richard Haik scolded Trahan at
Tuesday's sentencing, telling the former officer that he's now on the
same level as the drug dealers he used to arrest. All major credit cards
are accepted.
Another reason is the young riders who are unable to maneuver the
vehicles.
Give me food and a house and new clothes.
Jackson, you owe this amount of money for child support.

And that's how we would handle it. This will never happen again.

"Lautenbacher said the replacement is part of a larger program to update
America's weather satellites. "We just don't have the expertise in
Acadia Parish to handle the chemicals and quantity they have out there.
Fontenot says that would be devastating.
A dance that is beautiful.
Peace begins with every single human being on the face of this earth.
Koseck allegedly tried to sell the meat for Farque.

Jackson told us he's coming back to Louisiana in two or three weeks to
go to court and deal with this.

The most incredible thing that is taking place is not what you read in
the newspaper. The satellite's final form is still undetermined, but
Knabb said the design does not currently feature technology comparable
to QuikScat.