Subject: THEY NEED FRESH DRINKING WATER AND NEED TO BE PROTECTED FROM THE HEAT AS WELL.

From: porch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:26:56 -0500

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

ESPECIALLY ONE WITH AIR CONDITIONING IF AVAILABLE. USE WET CLOTHS OR
BLUE COOLER PACKS ON THE FACE. THIS WILL BRING A SIGNIFICANT WARMING
TREND TO CENTRAL CALIFORNIA BEGINNING TUESDAY.

FORECAST MODELS INDICATE THAT THE HOTTEST TEMPERATURES NEXT WEEK WILL BE
ACROSS INLAND AREAS.
AND LOS ANGELES COUNTIES.

A VERY WARM AND DRY AIR MASS WILL CONTINUE ACROSS INTERIOR SECTIONS OF
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THROUGH THE WEEKEND. THE GUSTY SUNDOWNER WIND WILL
BRING THE POTENTIAL FOR WARMER AND DRIER CONDITIONS ALONG WIND EXPOSED
PORTIONS OF THE SANTA BARBARA SOUTH COAST. A HOT HOLIDAY WEEK EXPECTED
ACROSS THE SAN FRANCISCO AND MONTEREY BAY AREAS. THIS WILL BRING A
SIGNIFICANT WARMING TREND TO CENTRAL CALIFORNIA BEGINNING TUESDAY. THE
SUNDOWNER WIND CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED TO BRING SIGNIFICANT WARMING AND
DRYING TO THE FOOTHILLS AND WIND EXPOSED AREAS. THERE WILL BE VERY WARM
AND DRY CONDITIONS THROUGH THE PERIOD. A VERY WARM AND DRY AIR MASS WILL
CONTINUE ACROSS INTERIOR SECTIONS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THROUGH THE
WEEKEND. HIGH TEMPERATURES WILL APPROACH RECORD LEVELS IN SOME LOCATIONS
WITH TRIPLE DIGIT TEMPERATURES POSSIBLE IN THE WARMEST PORTIONS OF THE
REGION BY THURSDAY.
PLEASE ADVISE THE APPROPRIATE OFFICIALS OR FIRE CREWS IN THE FIELD OF
THIS RED FLAG WARNING.

AND WARM TEMPERATURES WILL CREATE EXPLOSIVE FIRE GROWTH POTENTIAL. AND
LOS ANGELES COUNTIES. FROM TODAY THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING. A RED FLAG
WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT PDT SUNDAY NIGHT. FORECAST
MODELS INDICATE THAT THE HOTTEST TEMPERATURES NEXT WEEK WILL BE ACROSS
INLAND AREAS.
WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING.
NORTHWEST FLOW WILL INCREASE ACROSS THE WARNING AREAS.

THE GUSTY SUNDOWNER WIND WILL BRING THE POTENTIAL FOR WARMER AND DRIER
CONDITIONS ALONG WIND EXPOSED PORTIONS OF THE SANTA BARBARA SOUTH COAST.
CHECK ON RELATIVES OR ELDERLY NEIGHBORS DURING PERIODS OF HEAT. LISTEN
FOR LATER FORECASTS AND POSSIBLE RED FLAG WARNINGS. A COMBINATION OF
STRONG WINDS. CONTINUING THROUGH INDEPENDENCE DAY AND INTO THURSDAY.
FROM TODAY THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING. DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS.
DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS. WITH DRY AIR IN PLACE.
THIS WILL BRING A SIGNIFICANT WARMING TREND TO CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
BEGINNING TUESDAY. AN UPPER LEVEL RIDGE OF HIGH PRESSURE WILL STRENGTHEN
OVER THE WESTERN UNITED STATES NEXT WEEK.

A COMBINATION OF STRONG WINDS.

WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING.