Subject: shortfall

From: Robbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:34:07 +0200

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

I could have hit her with a brick.

"The Bank is by no means out of the inflation woods yet and another
interest rate hike remains very much on the cards by August at the
latest," said Howard Archer, chief economist at Global Insight.
Analsysts said this may ease fears of rising inflation. Never saw the
rest of them.

"This Government has done more than any other to enable people to better
balance their work and home life.

Everyone from cleaners to top executives could benefit from more
flexible working, according to the EOC's chairwoman, Jenny Watson.