Subject: thrust

From: write-off <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:29:06 +0800

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

Hypothetically, once the immune system has been sufficiently stimulated,
it would be able to find and destroy every single tumor cell throughout
the body .

DISCUSSIONThe highlights and headlines from the past week follow below.

Rather, it lags because far too few people grasp that the scientific
defeat of aging is both plausible and within sight. Conversely,
individuals who are physically inactive are almost twice as likely to
develop heart disease as active people, according to the report. When I
made reference to the encouraging dissolution of plaques and restoration
of cognitive ability in a mouse Alzheimer model by a new pill developed
by Ashely Bush this year, they were intrigued. Further, we present a
possible hypothesis to reconcile energetic dysfunction, including
mitochondria, and inflamm-aging. We see this nice, clear genetic link
between the longevity and tumour pathways. We've uniquely combined two
cutting-edge technologies to direct a drug to cancer cells and to
generate a light source inside the cells. "Many were knowledgeable about
biology and those who weren't were astute enough to understand the
concepts if not the jargon.

the brains of Alzheimer's disease patients show an accumulation of
ubiquitin-tagged proteins, suggesting some defect of the protein
degradation machinery. " Your immune system becomes less effective with
age due to a bad mix of T cells - strategies of this nature may work to
rejuvenate the aging immune response. htmVia USA Today: "overweight and
obese women spend an average of three more years in ill health than
normal-weight women. these cells would match the patient's dna, so the
body would be less likely to reject a transplant derived from them. But
these inflammatory chemicals also attack normal tissue surrounding the
infection and damage critical components of cells, including DNA.
Either way, your cells will suffer.

phpOf greatest interest to me is the work on aging mitochondria, those
powerhouses of cells implicated in many age-related conditions and
thought to be involved in one root cause of aging.