Subject: $269.90 Suite 3 Design

From: "ad klarrisa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:33:43 +0900

I was court-martial in my absence, and sentenced to death in my absence,
so I said they could shoot me in my absence.
The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are
sober.
Action may not always bring happiness but there is no happiness without
action.
There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find
adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won t.
It requires more courage to suffer than to die.
The five steps in teaching an employee new skills are preparation,
explanation, showing, observation and supervision.
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Don't forget until too late that the business of life is not business,
but living.
With a group of bankers I always had the feeling that success was
measured by the extent one gave nothing away.
He enjoys much who is thankful for little.
Prerequisite for rereadability in books: that they be forgettable.
Greatly begin. Though thou have time, but for a line, be that sublime .
Not failure, but low aim is crime.
The great difficulty in education is to get experience out of ideas.
Eagles do not beget Doves.
Death is the veil which those who live call life They sleep, and it is
lifted.
It is very vulgar to talk about one's business. Only people like
stockbrokers do that, and then merely at dinner parties.
Our acts make or mar us, we are the children of our own deeds.
I never read a book before reviewing it it prejudices a man so.
Folly loves the martyrdom of fame.