Subject: reflexes

From: Leslie Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 18:22:06 +0900

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

The GFE hostnames had previously been grouped under Apache, which sees a
reduction in sites.

ICANN stripped RegisterFly of its accreditation, but had to resort to
court action to force Medina to accept a transfer to another registrar.
The MT site will remain static until I get to twist Xian, Earl or Anil's
arms for a little help. "The vulnerability could allow the injection of
a client-side script in the user's browser," Microsoft notes in its
summary. Perhaps Barack Obama's suggestion during a television interview
that we should be moving away from preferences based on race to
preferences based on class will be ignored.

If the hosting company is reputable, this may be sufficient to ensure a
prompt end to the fraudulent activity.

I'm having a moment here. Should he prevail as the Republican nominee,
it will perhaps represent a historic shift in the very self-definition
of American conservatism.