Subject: indolent

From: Rosalie Bolton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 18:21:33 +0900

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

While many hosting industry consolidators have combined acquired sites
under a single brand, Endurance prefers to maintain its acquired hosting
properties under separate brands.

Is there Something I missed? I can see this being useful when my TiVo
ends up missing a show that I regularly watch. In the meantime, I want
to give once again my deep thanks to Ben, Mena, Anil and the people of
Six Apart for producing what is basically the standard of all blogging
software. We expect the move to be completed over the next week.

Affinity operates multiple hosting brands, including ValueWeb, Gate.

This type of action effectively makes the hosting company unreachable
from a proportion of the Internet, even though it may be reachable from
others. You'll chuckle at the retro bathing suits.