Subject: com Lighting by Gregory Lighting Direct Lillian Vernon Limited Too Limoges Jewelry Linens-n-Things Little Miss Matched Little Tikes LiveAquaria.

From: Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 20:42:53 -0500

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

And this goes way beyond giving to Africa. We were not made to do
everything. Thanks for the article.

com Eckerd Drug eCOST.

com Lumens Luminescence Luxe Vivant Mac Connection MacArthur Water
Gardens MacMall Macys Madallie.
com Dogfunk DoItBest. I want AIDS patients everywhere to get
antiretroviral drugs by any means necessary, but as an African, I am
offended by this campaign. com AbsoluteHome Abt Electronics AC Lens
Academic Superstore ACDSee Ace Hardware Activa adidas aerie by American
Eagle Aeropostale AJ Madison Akademiks ALaZing AlexBet Alibris Alienware
alight.

We were not made to do everything. Are you still shocked?

com Hotwire House Of Nutrition Howard Johnson HP Home Store HP Small
Business HSN Hudson Reed HVAC Plus Hyatt Hotels iAmplify. com Buying Bar
Stools Cabelas.

Why do you care what the percent is? Are you still shocked? com CookieHQ
Cooking. com Brooks Brothers Brookstone Brylane Catalog Outlet
BrylaneHome Buckle Budget Rent a Car BuildDirect.

com Childcraft Children's Book-of-the-Month Club Children's Place
Chinaberry Chip-N-Dough Chocolate Source Choice Hotels Christianbook.
com Design Within Reach Designer Linens Outlet Destination Maternity
Diamond.
Why is everyone so shocked? I thought this campaign was a little crass
and trite to begin with.

com Apple Bottoms Apple iTunes Apple Store Appleseeds
AppliancePartsPros. com Kid Stuff In A Box KidsLandUSA. com Modern Bike
Mondera Monroe and Main Montana Legend Monte Carlo Las Vegas Monterey
Bay Montgomery Ward Montgomery Ward Kids Moosejaw Morrellwine.

com Perry Ellis Personal Creations Personalization Mall Pet Food Direct
Pet Street Mall Petals PetCareRx Petco PetSmart Pfaelzer Brothers
Pfaltzgraff Phat Campus Phillips PhotoWorks.

com Childcraft Children's Book-of-the-Month Club Children's Place
Chinaberry Chip-N-Dough Chocolate Source Choice Hotels Christianbook.

Are you really that outraged? com Eastern Mountain Sports Eastwood.
Learned about it through MySpace.

com Bart's Water Sports Baseball Warehouse BaseballSavings.

I fit your first category: I "hate our consumer driven system" and I see
this article as a small part of what I can do to work on changing it.