Subject: hazel

From: Herman Win <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:06:11 -0700

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

"My personal feeling is, I do get taken away and kept in captivity for
many years," he says.

Abramoff pleaded guilty in the investigation in January, acknowledging
that he had conspired with Mr.

Thousands of tribesmen staged protests and a mob set fire to the office
of a U.

German law allows the pursuit of warcrimes cases regardless of where
they originate in the world. , Verizon Communications Inc. Thousands of
tribesmen staged protests and a mob set fire to the office of a U.
Interior city of Nelson.

Air Force chief: Test weapons on testy U. Bush had initially threatened
to veto legislation that contained that provision, but backed off after
congressional votes showed overwhelming support for the amendment pushed
by Sen.

Myfanwy Marshall said: "He was a young, fit, healthy, gorgeous-looking
guy. In each case, he provided logistical support for intelligence
gathering and covert operations. if convicted there on charges of
conspiracy to distribute marijuana, distribute seeds and launder money.
Rudy and others to corrupt public officials, including members of
Congress. "But when you look back in history what will be judged on is"
whether the "right strategic decision" was made.
The two faced reporters at midday after attending a multi-faith service
at Blackburn Cathedral and meeting with the city's Muslim leaders.
"That swelling does go away on recovery but it's very distressing for
the families to see. German law allows the pursuit of warcrimes cases
regardless of where they originate in the world.
"I get elected to Parliament, I become the justice minister and finally
get rid of these marijuana laws," is how Marc Emery sees his future on
return from a prison term in the U. -backed aid agency as Pakistan's
people and government showed increasing frustration over a recent series
of suspected U.