Subject: And while you're there, please vote for my good pal Lisa of All Hat No Cattle.

From: Nathan Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:10:00 -0700

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Rox on Press Nullification. " "Happy" and "holidays" won't do. They are
evil to the core.
They plundered our great nation's wealth.

Ain't nothing that his fans won't buy.

It defies all belief That he's Dubya's new Chief.

Ain't nothing that his fans won't buy.

Bill claims we're screwing blessed Christmas.

Don Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie
Detector Test If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of
this post, just click here. Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal
column's a doozy.
Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known
for decorum. We're greeting people wrong, he cries. They are evil to the
core.

Methinks that he's scared  Of opinions we air, And he finds them a
threatening force.

That's what runs our nation. And now it's time for righteous folk To
shove them out the door.

Some Notable Posts: Taylor Marsh's From The Elephant's Mouth.
Don't forget Dub's spokesman Scott. Don Davis's Hu Cares About The Falun
Gong? The next edition will be hosted by Neural Gourmet,  and the
submission deadline is the close of day Tuesday.

He needs staffers brainy. Rove lost power, so they say.

Don Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie
Detector Test If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of
this post, just click here. Sometimes it's best to ignore'm.

And here's a pair of limericks on the same topic: George Bush Has  Been
Urged To Clean House By Madeleine Begun Kane George Bush has  been urged
to clean house, By his GOP pals and his spouse.
Why not start with Cheney? And speaking of awards,  the always charming
Jess of Life. One more thing before I get to my Bill O'Reilly song
parody:  I promised you the  audio link for my appearance on WFUV and
here it is.

Rumsfeld's quite abysmal. Stuart Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup
Alter Public Opinion?

Dubya answers no, no, no. And if you'd like to subscribe to my podcast
feed, here it is. Impeach George Bush and Cheney too.

They  both abused our Bill of Rights.

Bush is just as dismal. The latest edition of the Carnival of Satire. "
Andrew Card worked way too hard. These evil men must be locked up For
all their many crimes.

Too bad that Fox won't kick him out the door. Liar quite transparent.

Sometimes it's best to ignore'm.

I sure hope you'll vote  for me! They  both abused our Bill of Rights.
Rumsfeld's quite abysmal. That's what Snow was there for. For  my most
recent blog postings and audio files,  click here.

Josh will kick him out the door. White House press guy now he's not.
Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious. It defies all belief That he's
Dubya's new Chief.
Today's song parody is actually my second  Bill O'Reilly song parody.