Subject: We expect this to increase the speed of implementation, result in faster bug fixes, accelerate the adoption of a single platform, and drive implementation consistency up and fragmentation down.

From: Sibil P. Griffith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:35:10 +0530

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

Other parts that detail the individual subprojects will follow. Other
parts that detail the individual subprojects will follow.

The open-source effort for Portal Server will continue that saga by
transitioning from closed source to open development in the community,
as is occurring for the rest of Sun's software portfolio. By wrapping a
widget in this way, you can encapsulate it in a modular unit and also
give it the benefits of any JSP tag handler or JavaServer Faces
component.

The portal deployer decides which portlets should be put together on a
page, thereby constructing the solution. Currently, the Producer is
modeled after the Portlet Container, that is, it interacts with the
local Portlet Container through the latter's API.

This feature allows users to create personalized, collaborative web
pages and share those pages with other portal users.

The heart of a portal is a portlet container, and as a servlet container
is to servlets, so a portlet container is to portlets.

A later tip showed how to create  custom components with JavaServer
Faces technology.

This and other images in this article show screen captures of the GUI
builder interacting with a demonstration address panel.

"We want to provide complete transparency and feedback into Sun's
development of Java ME implementations.

There are some JSF features that facilitate the use of Java  Persistence
in web applications. What is the purpose of the JMX Monitor API? Removal
of offensive words  E.