Subject: " Like previous work on adult stem cells and heart repair, there are open questions as to how this regeneration is accomplished.

From: Collins Liz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:02:24 +0800

OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

The current maximum human life span, and the processes that determine
it, do not constitute a mystical roadblock to science. phpSo if you do
nothing else today, take a few minutes to tell your elected
representatives that you support freedom in medical research, not the
criminalization of cures and longer, healthier lives. - Is Aging
Programmed? phpHow Big a Research Prize to Fund SENS?
This can only happen if many more researchers and funding agencies focus
on intervening in the aging process rather than trying to fix the
resulting disease and age-related conditions.

as they are published. That is no longer necessarily the case, however.

Are you new to healthy life extension? they actually became heart muscle
cells that phpDon't be uninformed! In this case, they are shown to
dramatically reduce risk factors for diabetes: "Men who restricted the
Those adult stem cells homed in on damaged heart tissue and latched on,
but never got the rhythm the rest of the heart ticked to .

"Stem cells found in adult skin retain their embryonic capability of
making man

"Greatly extending the healthy human life span has always been a central
goal for transhumanist groups and advocates.

It's a new industry .
Click here to find out more about living a longer, healthier life.

The science of healthy life extension.
In this case, they are shown to dramatically reduce risk factors for
diabetes: "Men who restricted the

They'll follow up with a formal interview in a couple of weeks.

Research prizes are getting wonderful coverage in the media these days,
and this bodes well for the future - great things come from public
understanding and support. Even a toothless resolution in the UN helps
to strengthen the hand of those who are trying to hold back important
medical research. It's a new industry . The devices, like most implants,
are comparatively short lived and expensive. shtmlCBS News reports on
the current state of research in regards to isolating adult stem cells
from body fat.
- Exercise Is Good For You- Discussion- Latest Healthy Life Extension
HeadlinesLAST CALL FOR PROMOTIONAL METHUSELAH MOUSE GEAR! Enthusiasm has
waned. phpUltimately, we should worry that politicians with the power to
ban research will also turn to banning healthy life extension
technologies, or even the right to research such medical advances.

Whatever the answers turn out to be, knowledge is power in medical
research.

The highlights and headlines from the past two weeks fol

- Exercise Is Good For You- Discussion- Latest Healthy Life Extension
HeadlinesLAST CALL FOR PROMOTIONAL METHUSELAH MOUSE GEAR!

That is no longer necessarily the case, however.

I think they'll have an answer to the aging process. Reliability theory,
at root, predicts life span and mean time to failure for a machine
composed of a number of redundant components with given failure rates.

More interesting to me is the reaction in New Jersey to the proposition:
"On Nov. If you would like to introduce your friends to the concept of
healthy life extension, now is as good a time as any.

Consequently, De Grey argues that mitochondrial genes would be safer and
less subject to mutation if they were engineered into the nuclear genes.

cfmMerriam-Webster defines the state of immortality as being "exempt
from death," or "exempt from oblivion.

New Jersey should be the center of it. We should be allowed to try.

When they fall, seniors are more likely than Legislative restrictions,
existing and threatened, have already scared away funding and cost years
of potential progress.

They are promoting progress in adult stem cell medicine in order to
portray embryonic stem cell research as a dead end.

It is important to realize that at least the basic outlines of these
processes are understood at this time.

Click here to see how easy it is.

Forward it on, or post a copy to your favorite online communities.

htmlThe Chicago Sun-Times reports that advances in tissue engineering
and artificial organs are making xenotransplantation - use of animal
organs to replace failing human organs - less interesting. phpYour
dollars will help to inspire researchers who are working towards healthy
life extension medicine.

Activism and advocacy. php"Steven Austad provides a good argument for
considering aging as unprogrammed decay rather than a programmed process
in the body. Columbus benefited from his association with wealthy,
powerful figures - or rather from the related access to diet, lifestyle
and basic medical knowledge that we take for granted today. Enthusiasm
has waned.

He's going to do a documentary about the conference. DISCUSSIONThat is
all for this issue of the newsletter. He linked each of these genes
together in an impressive graphic according to how they influence each
other .