Subject: Putting aside the odd juxtaposition of My Space with Huffington and Kos, did you notice anything missing in that list?

From: Richard Huffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:10:13 -0700

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

Rox on Press Nullification. One more thing before I get to my Bill
O'Reilly song parody:  I promised you the  audio link for my appearance
on WFUV and here it is. One more thing before I get to my Bill O'Reilly
song parody:  I promised you the  audio link for my appearance on WFUV
and here it is.
Henninger Waxes Loquacious By Madeleine Begun Kane Henninger waxes
loquacious, Claiming blogs are unduly salacious.

Impeach George Bush and Cheney too.

Folks know we're near bankruptcy.

The next edition will be hosted by Neural Gourmet,  and the submission
deadline is the close of day Tuesday.

" "Happy" and "holidays" won't do.

O'Reilly's nasty, and quite the bore. Putting aside the odd
juxtaposition of My Space with Huffington and Kos, did you notice
anything missing in that list?
Josh will kick him out the door. Rox on Press Nullification. Today's
song parody is actually my second  Bill O'Reilly song parody.

Rumsfeld's quite abysmal.

Bill makes a rumpus,   With no moral c Bill claims we're screwing
blessed Christmas.

My previous White House Shakeup verse is here.
White House press guy now he's not. But  the changes he makes Can't 
repair his mistakes,  Cause the man in the Oval's a louse. If you'd like
to listen to the audio podcast version of this post, just click here.

Liar quite transparent. Don Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten Questions 
Needed In A CIA  Lie Detector Test If you'd like to listen to the audio
podcast version of this post, just click here.

And if any photo deserves a companion limerick, that's the one. And
speaking of awards,  the always charming Jess of Life.

Dubya Ain't Known For Decorum By Madeleine Begun Kane Dubya ain't known
for decorum.
I sure hope you'll vote  for me! And I'm betting  you'll also want to
vote for "Best Liberal Blog," among many other fun categories. They
plundered our great nation's wealth.

It is time to take a stand. Too bad that Fox won't kick him out the
door.

Don Davis's True Lies: The Top Ten Questions  Needed In A CIA  Lie
Detector Test If you'd like to listen to the audio podcast version of
this post, just click here. Ain't nothing that his fans won't buy. My
previous White House Shakeup verse is here.

It defies all belief That he's Dubya's new Chief.

I sure hope you'll vote  for me! Stuart Rothenberg's Will White House
Shakeup Alter Public Opinion? The Fellow  Who Ran OMB By Madeleine Begun
Kane The fellow who ran OMB Helped balloon Fed'ral debt with much glee.
He lumps Kos with MySpace, But finds no right blogs base.

Don't forget Dub's spokesman Scott. Now he's just a goner.

Unlike many carnivals, the Carnival of the Liberals' host gets to select
his favorites from the submissions.

Steve Bates is all gassed up over high gas prices. One more thing before
I get to my Bill O'Reilly song parody:  I promised you the  audio link
for my appearance on WFUV and here it is.
Folks know we're near bankruptcy. He'll  embarrass at most any forum.
And now it's time for righteous folk To shove them out the door.

But he's loyal to George Bush, and that's key. Liar quite transparent.
O'Reilly's nasty, and quite the bore. Bill's rarely proper.
Jonathan Singer interviews former Navy Secretary  James Webb.