Subject: So they began to move there to warn doctors not to prescribe these drugs to youth.

From: Moyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:42:01 -1200

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Let's say someone had a manic episode or a psychotic episode; instead of
putting that down, they would just put down a return of depression, and
that sort of thing.

They both lose their jobs! They were getting psychotic episodes in
people who hadn't been psychotic before.

It was an English journalist who was exposing this story. Instead,
everyone says we have this increasing problem They blame it on the
stresses of modern life or something like that, and they don't want to
look at the fact that we're creating mental illness.

You can't trust the scientific literature.
As that act comes up for renewal, basically the drug lobbyists are
telling the FDA that their job is no longer to be critically analyzing
drugs, but to approve drugs quickly.

RW: Exactly, so the kid ends up with a drug-induced manic or psychotic
episode.

They pervert the FDA drug review process. That's what growing up is,
that's what being alive is! Your use of this website indicates your
agreement to these terms and those published here.