Subject: cavort

From: sadly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:03:21 -0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

They believed that delay meant more casualties, and the unnecessary
postponement of the inevitable war and inevitable victory for which they
had been preparing.
Six weeks earlier, the British cabinet's Joint Intelligence Committee
had concluded that an Arab victory was "inconceivable.
The mosques began providing the answers to questions that the secular
strongmen could not convincingly answer. Israeli civilians, especially
in the crisis that led to war, were left to their own fears, which for
many people were considerable.
Said was famous for lines like this: "We have nothing for Israel except
war - comprehensive war.

Another explanation is that Nasser was prepared to take Israel to the
brink to reinforce his position as an Arab hero. Israeli civilians,
especially in the crisis that led to war, were left to their own fears,
which for many people were considerable. marching against its gangs,
destroying and putting an end to the whole Zionist existence. It seemed
like a miracle. It seemed like a miracle. We have nothing for Israel
except war Ahmed SaidEgyptian radio announcer speaking before the war
The Jewish Goliath had never been in better shape, and knew it, or
rather its leaders did. "The tail started wagging the dog," David
Rubinger complains bitterly.
For Palestinians, the settlements are a catastrophe, made worse every
day by the fact that they are expanding fast. Another explanation is
that Nasser was prepared to take Israel to the brink to reinforce his
position as an Arab hero.

They believed that delay meant more casualties, and the unnecessary
postponement of the inevitable war and inevitable victory for which they
had been preparing. Six weeks earlier, the British cabinet's Joint
Intelligence Committee had concluded that an Arab victory was
"inconceivable. In the next five days Israel confirmed the intelligence
estimates of the British and the Americans. Said was famous for lines
like this: "We have nothing for Israel except war - comprehensive war.
Egyptian leader Gamal Abdul Nasser's radio station Voice of the Arabs
fed their anxieties by broadcasting bloodcurdling threats. It seemed
like a miracle. When the messianic moment of victory combined with
Zionism's innate instinct to push out the frontier, the result was the
settlement movement. Six weeks earlier, the British cabinet's Joint
Intelligence Committee had concluded that an Arab victory was
"inconceivable.

It seemed like a miracle.

Egyptian leader Gamal Abdul Nasser's radio station Voice of the Arabs
fed their anxieties by broadcasting bloodcurdling threats. Said was
famous for lines like this: "We have nothing for Israel except war -
comprehensive war. Then someone took off the noose and said you're not
just free, you're king.

In the next five days Israel confirmed the intelligence estimates of the
British and the Americans. For Palestinians, the settlements are a
catastrophe, made worse every day by the fact that they are expanding
fast.
We have nothing for Israel except war Ahmed SaidEgyptian radio announcer
speaking before the war The Jewish Goliath had never been in better
shape, and knew it, or rather its leaders did. It wasn't religious
weeping. "The tail started wagging the dog," David Rubinger complains
bitterly. The Arabs, taken together, had big armed forces, but they were
not ready for combat. When the messianic moment of victory combined with
Zionism's innate instinct to push out the frontier, the result was the
settlement movement. The problem for the Arabs was they believed Ahmed
Said and his colleagues too, and convinced themselves that an easy
victory was coming.