Subject: PARTLY CLOUDY THROUGH THE NIGHT WITH THIN HIGH CLOUDS.

From: Leon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:19:47 +0200

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN FAIRBANKS HAS ISSUED A FIRE WEATHER
WATCH.
THE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL PRODUCE OCCASIONAL
LIGHTNING STRIKES.

LIGHT SOUTHEAST WIND. A DENSE SMOKE ADVISORY MEANS VISIBILITIES ARE
LIMITED TO ONE MILE OR LESS IN WILDFIRE SMOKE.

LIGHT SOUTHEAST WIND. AS SURFACE HEATING OCCURS IN THE LATE MORNING IT
IS LIKELY THAT ENOUGH OF THE SMOKE WILL RISE TO IMPROVE VISIBILITY ABOVE
ONE MILE BEFORE NOON. WINDS WILL BE LIGHT AND VARIABLE BUT MAY BE
BRIEFLY GUSTY NEAR SHOWERS . CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS
CONTINUING. LIGHT SOUTHEAST WINDS WILL TRANSPORT SMOKE FROM SEVERAL
FIRES INTO TANANA AND THE SURROUNDING AREA.

FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY MORNING THROUGH THURSDAY
EVENING FOR LOW HUMIDITY.

LIGHT SOUTHEAST WIND.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH FREQUENT RAIN SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS
CONTINUING TO MOVE THROUGH THE DELTA.