Subject: proficiency

From: Mata Roddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:46:00 +0200

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Analysts will review these alerts to determine if further investigation
is warranted or the alert is deemed a false positive.

Experience with web-based .

You will lead a small team of developers with the primary responsibility
for technical design and development efforts in a highly dynamic and
demanding environment.
NET client and UNIX server environment. Experience with threads for
real-time development, debugging, Visual Studio and some knowledge of
sockets programming and low-level networking.

A quick learner with the ability to gain detailed knowledge of the
firm's systems, applications, infrastructure and end-users in order to
provide in-depth cover and support.
Location: NEW YORK, NY Salary: OPEN, Annual Apply for this position .

Strong analytical and communication skills. Exceptional communication
and interpersonal skills, with the ability to demonstrate outstanding
customer service skills.
BS or higher in computer science, finance, business or related fields.
Will be working on projects to add more exchange feeds to the system and
constantly upgrade the infrastructure for even higher performance and
capacity.

From a technical perspective the EMS will complement existing OMS's by
buffering them from high trading volumes.