Subject: What should be a reasonable number for IO waits then in this case ?

From: Annabel E. Jamison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:37:50 +0400

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

It's a nice language.
Plus, the trigger may or may not validate for changed values in the
columns, I was simply trying to provide a heads-up on potential issues
Rizwan may encounter. the plan displayed MIGHT NOT be the plan that was
used.
I respectfully disagree with you here - if the trigger should do things
only when a value changes, the trigger should contain requisite code to
ensure that.
If you are going to display the data to the user, you may be okay
issuing the query from JDBC.
pm was a valid thing for avoiding it's "runtime penalty.

Whatever CPU number reported in a tkprof report is for an application, I
thought - not for the entire db ?

But both have the same problem. That's the problem with auditors.
re Install, I'm not sure why they LDC didn't consider Mandriva's
easy-install to be one-click.

Since insert does not need to aquire locks on the rows selected, this
can happen several times for a single insert statement. Operating as
close to the data as in a language which avoides type conversons for
database objects will run fastest.

http://flyway.in/go.php?id=10 :)