Subject: narrow-minded pedantically

From: Vincent Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:06:41 -0400

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Blow air out through an open window - here's something I didn't know.
With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.

Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose
one generic to try. Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening.
Well that's inexcusable. I'm thinking this would be excellent for
robotics, installation art, making a artistic computers, and comically
misplacing. Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their
position on the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!

You just don't want it to end.
Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come
from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several
remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show.

Sounds boring doesn't it? Apparently frogs are very susceptible to
environmental damage.
But let us say this: it rocked.

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.

But let us say this: it rocked. Btw, I never saw the first Transporter,
but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly rushing to see it.
And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits.

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?
If you cna find it you really should try it. Sit back and enjoy the ride
on this one. A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the
site. It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board
passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and
regain my position. Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening.
creating web based presentations instead of Microsoft specific ones. But
let us say this: it rocked.
It's all relative of course. Blow air out through an open window -
here's something I didn't know. Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.
The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits. It
was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing.
It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. It's funny,
well written, well filmed, excellently acted.
You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle. With it's slow progression
you feel like you're being pushed along by the ebbs and whorls of a
river on a summer's day.

I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it. Either way - if I'm not
paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose one generic to try.

Well that's inexcusable. I think it might make the "always consider
buying" list! An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up
through the whole song.

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.
creating web based presentations instead of Microsoft specific ones.

On the last page of the review you'll find an original Gameboy handheld
modified to contain the computer - think about were you'll be able to
hide CPUS! It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the
board passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and
regain my position.

You just don't want it to end.

Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one. You just don't want it to end.
Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine. Through the social club at work I'm participating in a
fitness scoreboard.