Subject: National News Update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:47:15 -0500

Global News Wire

Market News:

Whole New Concept In Used Vehicle Market Ready To Launch

Exit Only Inc. E.X.T.O.
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. Websites that
market used vehicles are not new to the internet. Posting of a sellers
vehicle to the site without charge is something new to web based vehicle
marketing. Now sellers are only paying for the contact information of
actual interested buyers, and at only $2 per lead.

Points Of Interest:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US
could very well transform this company into an overnight success.
Contact your broker, or review any market site for further information.

International News:

U.N. food program officer seized, jailed in Somalia ----- MOGADISHU,
Somalia -- The head of U.N. food agency operations in the
violence-wracked Somali capital was taken away Wednesday by 50 to 60
heavily armed government security officers who stormed the U.N.
compound, the agency said. The World Food Program suspended aid
distribution in Mogadishu in response. Interior Minister Mohamed
Mohamoud Guled denied government officers carried out any operation at
the U.N. compound. But he added that the WFP last month distributed food
aid without consulting the government, a reason that the government has
in recent months used to block distributions to areas perceived to be
against the government. 

Reports From The USA:

Swearing at work boosts team spirt, morale -----  LONDON - Regular
swearing at work can help boost team spirit among staff, allowing them
to express better their feelings as well as develop social
relationships, according to a study by researchers. Yehuda Baruch, a
professor of management at the University of East Anglia, and graduate
Stuart Jenkins studied the use of profanity in the workplace and
assessed its implications for managers. They assessed that swearing
would become more common as traditional taboos are broken down, but the
key appeared to be knowing when such language was appropriate and when
to turn to blind eye.