Subject: More gold found in Suriname

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:43:53 -0500

November Update
HPGI is making waves in the gold market with latest news on gold!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.

A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Important Points To Remember

1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. The 90's were lacking in enough development and exploration for more
gold deposits; this has left us with a shortage in gold to supply
current market demands and huge increases in the price of gold.
3. Share prices have been strong through out the year and recent news
has increased share values by over 110%.
4. Suriname is in the middle of a modern day Gold rush. HPGI's property
is in the middle of one of the highest producing gold deposits in the
world.
5. Gold can prove to be a great financial safe haven during times of
instability in the dollar.

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.