Subject: Arab Juices Forum 2007

From: "AJF 2007 Marketing Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 00:04:28 -0800

Dear 

In less than a month, great door opens for those who seek to find
innovative information and global networking opportunities in the juice
industry. Ta'aheel wishes to enjoin you in the Arab Juices Forum 2007 on
November 26 - 27, 2007 at Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai, UAE. 14 renowned
international expert in the industry will gather to provide us: 

 	 .	 JNSD present and future in the Arab Market: ACNielsen,
Al Rabie Juices 	
 	 .	 Critical Issues: Gerber, IFU, Firmenich, and Dohler 	
 	 .	 JNSD Global Trends: King-Casey, Brauns
Fruchsaftagentur, and Granini 	
 	 .	 JNS Raw Materials & Supply: Fruit Juice Co. Ltd.,
Florida Department of Citrus, and Eurofins. 	
 	 .	 Launch of Arab Beverages Group 	
 	 .	 An evening full of entertainment onboard Dhow Cruise,
Cruising on the beautiful Dubai Creek, ArabBev Group, AJF Delegates and
press will join in this special evening. 	
 	  	  	
Be ahead of the league and book now! You may visit Arab Juices Forum
website
<http://www.taaheel.ae/ezflash/ezflash/admin/http://www.taaheel.ae/ezfla
sh/ezflash/redirect.asp?i=53697&l=1012>  to ensure your seat or call our
Marketing Team at (+9714) 367 2344. 

I look forward to welcoming you to the Arab Juices Forum 2007 

Regards, 
 <http://www.arabjuicesforum.com/newsletter/pic3.jpg> 
Sharaf Dabbagh 
Conference Director 
Arab Juices Forum
<http://www.arabjuicesforum.com/newsletter/pic2.jpg> 
 <http://www.arabjuicesforum.com/newsletter/pic1.jpg> 	

You have been subscribed to this mailinglist as
[email-masked]. If you wish to unsubscribe, please click on
the following link or copy and paste it into your browser. Be careful of
line wrapping:
http://www.taaheel.ae/ezflash/ezflash/mailinglist.asp?a=u&i=53697&c=7128
&m=564