Subject: ***SPAM*** 7.299 (5) Buy-CNC Parts from Us:US Quality Save 50%

From: "eng8" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:58:05 +0800

Send your RFQ to [email-masked] and enjoy the advantage of:

   1. No minimum of quantity;
   2. US quality @ saving 50%;
   4. Shorter lead time;
   3. Delivery of DHL door2door; 

   Since 2001, our machining shop proudly serves precision CNC-
machined works in Shenzhen, Guangdong province of China mainland 
for around the world, especially United States. Each year,120 
qualified employees work in two shifts with CNC machining centers, 
CNC lathes, CNC mills, grinders, wire cut machine and laser cut 
machine in our facility of 10,000 square ft. to create over one 
million pieces of gorgeous parts from material of aluminum, bronze, 
cooper, SS, Ti, Zinc, etc., some of which meet the tolerance of up 
to 0.0004". Our annul revenue was about 2 million US$ in 2006. 

   We supply all kinds of industries such as robots, automation, 
instruments, equipment, machine making, engine & motors, dentists, 
prototypes, indoor decoration & fit-up, hard-to-find parts and other 
use of engineering & techniques.

   To accomplish customer satisfaction, we developed the capability 
in assembly, fabrication, the surface engineering and electronic 
engineering. Our finishing is the best in around China mainland. 

   We pay special attention on handling and material PPAP. 
   
   Serious buyers please write to us for a quotation, both website & 
PDF are available too.

   Contact: Mr. Ling (direct line: 86 755 88832548)
   Email: [email-masked]