Subject: Our Ref: CMG-3169C//09

From: "Camelot Group Plc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:18:13 +0200 (EET)

Camelot Group Plc,
3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park,
Aintree, Liverpool, L30 1RD.
March 5th, 2009.

Our Ref: CMG-3169C//09
Your Ref: CMG-7440C//09

The Camelot Group Plc organizers of United Kingdom National Lottery wishes
to inform you that the results of the online international E-mail address
lottery program organized by Camelot Group Plc, which was held on Thursday
afternoon, March 5th, 2009. by 1:30pm GMT, has been released and you were
picked through your e-mail address as one of the lucky winner of the sum
of £891,934.00 {Eight hundred and ninety-one thousand, nine hundred and
thirty-four Great Britain pounds} in cash shared among 4 lucky winners and
each gets £222,983.00 {Two hundred and twenty two thousand, nine hundred
and eighty three Great Britain pounds} credited to the file with Reference
No: CMG-3169C//09.

You are therefore required to fill the personal data form below and send
it via e-mail to our claims processing director {Mr. Lucas William} for
the immediate processing and release of your winning prize.

FULL NAMES: ________ADDRESS: ___________COUNTRY: __________SEX:
__________AGE:____________OCCUPATION: __________
E-MAIL ADDRESS: ___________________TELEPHONE NUMBER: ________________
HOW DO YOU INTEND TO USE YOUR WINNINGS?: _____________

Note: Choose from the two options available to receive your winning prize,

A: Bank to bank transfer {wire transfer}
B: courier service {delivery of winning cheque via airmail}

Congratulations.

Email: [email-masked]
Call:  + { 44} 704-573-3371

Sincerely,

Mr. Lucas William,
Online Coordinator,
Camelot Group Plc {Operators of The National Lottery}.