Subject: Dear beneficiary

From: "Barrister Williams Jackson. ESQ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:44:50 -0300 (ART)

WILL AND TESTAMENT

Dear beneficiary

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. John
Ferguson; I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned
undelivered.

I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated on
the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr. John Ferguson made you a
beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Seven Million Great British
Pounds (GBP £7,000.000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament to
his WILL.

Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with you in the
past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends
abroad who wished you good. Engr. John Ferguson until his death was a
member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic
&Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to be
involved in charitable projects. His great philanthropy earned him
numerous awards during his life time.

Late Engr.John Ferguson died on the 13th day of December, 2004 at the age
of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him
this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor
and the needy in our society.

Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavour to get back to
me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.

I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

Yours in Service,

Barrister Williams Jackson .  ESQ
EMAIL: [email-masked]