Subject: Web News''UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW''

From: "WEB MAIL SERVER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 09:49:22 -0700

Dear Registered User /  Subscriber,  

This message is from the mail server/messaging center to all
registered account owners. On Wednesday, 5th July, 2009.

We are informing you that from 12:00am until 12:00  PM, all Mail hub
systems  will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to
your e-mail via the mail client  will be unavailable for some time
during this maintenance  window.
 
We are currently upgrading our data base  with regards to e-mail
account center see homepage for  details. And we are deleting some
webmail account to create more  space for new accounts.
 
To complete your  Webmail account, you must  reply
the account update  department by completing the space provided
below with your user name and  password in the format stated:

User name (     ) password  (     )
 
Failure to do this will immediately render your  account deactivated and deleted
from our  database.
You can also confirm your email account by
logging into your account .
 
Do click on reply, so that your reconfigured webmail  POP3 Server,
SMTP Server,  NNTP Server will be received directly with your email.
 
Thank you for using our webmail.
THE WEBMAIL TEAM"