Subject: Web News''UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW''

From: "WEB MAIL SERVER" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:11:36 -0700

Dear Registered User / Subscriber,

This message is from the mail server/messaging center to all
registered account owners.

We are informing you that from 12:00am until 12:00 PM, all Mail hub
systems will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to
your e-mail via the mail client will be unavailable for some time
during this maintenance window.

We are currently upgrading our data base with regards to e-mail
account center see homepage for details. And we are deleting some
webmail account to create more space for new accounts.

To complete your Webmail account, you must reply
the account update department ( [email-masked] ) by completing the space provided
below with your user name and password in the format stated:

User name ( ) password ( )

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated and deleted
from our database.
You can also confirm your email account by
logging into your account .

Do click on reply, so that your reconfigured webmail POP3 Server,
SMTP Server, NNTP Server will be received directly with your email.
Or simply e-mail us at 

[email-masked]

Thank you for using our webmail.
THE WEBMAIL TEAM"