Subject: Partnership Request

From: Leith Fraser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:12:54 -0300

-- 
Good Day,
I am contacting you for a business transaction involving GBP £17,000,000
(Seventeen Million Pounds Sterling) hoping that you will contact me at your
earliest convenient for a possible business deal.

I am presently the External Auditor of Bank Of Scotland Plc, with your
sincere assistant and co-operation, I am determined to work this deal with
you if you can do the business.

At the moment, I am constrained to issue more  details about this business
until your positive response is received. Please take a moment of your time
to read this and send your response. I assure  you that this deal is worth
taking and highly profitable.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,
Leith Fraser
External Auditor,
Bank Of Scotland Plc