Subject: [secdir] More assignments for Nov 25th (post-IETF)

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 00:49:03 -0500 (EST)

A few more assignments since my note on Tuesday (to Meadows, Melnikov, 
Murphy, Narayanan, and Cain).

Magnus Nystrom is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
    http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat, December 4th

Derek Atkins                   T  draft-ietf-6man-reserved-iids-01
Charles Clancy                 T  draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-02
Lakshminath Dondeti            T  draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-10
Donald Eastlake                T  draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-igp-sync-03
Tobias Gondrom                 T  draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-06
Tero Kivinen                   T  draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm-00
Marcus Leech                   T  draft-housley-internet-draft-sig-file-06
Vidya Narayanan                T  draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-07
Susan Thomson                  T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-dot-x-09
Hannes Tschofenig              T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-block-09
Sean Turner                    T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj-09
Sam Weiler                     T  draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis-05
Nico Williams                  T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-26
Larry Zhu                      T  draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-01

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-07
Richard Barnes                    draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-09
Pat Cain                        R draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-09
Pat Cain                          draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-13
Ran Canetti                       draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-channel-bindings-05
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-06
Shawn Emery                       draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-10
Stephen Farrell                   draft-ietf-ospf-lls-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06
David Harrington                  draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Sam Hartman                       draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-08
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-08
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc4138bis-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman                 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-09
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Stephen Kent                      draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-07
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01
Julien Laganier                   draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-07
Marcus Leech                      draft-ietf-dnsext-forgery-resilience-07
Chris Lonvick                     draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-17
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-06
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-tsvwg-admitted-realtime-dscp-05
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-04
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-02
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05 
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Carl Wallace                      draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-06
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-03
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Glen Zorn                         draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-04
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir