Subject: [secdir] sec-dir review of draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-modes-09

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 13:10:39 -0500

[Sorry for the delay in getting back to this document]

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

I believe that the updates between version 07 and 09 have corrected
all the issues that I had in my previous review.  I have no issues
with this version of the document.

-derek
-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir