Subject: [secdir] Assignments for Nov 25th (post-IETF)

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:52:40 -0500 (EST)

We have ~30 new documents this week with some already scheduled for 
the December 4th (post-meeting) telechat.  Several of the documents on 
last week's telechat were never reviewed -- if you were holding the 
token for one of those, you may note that it's no longer assigned.

Given the physical meeting next week, I've set the official due date 
on these two weeks out.  That said, some of these documents have been 
in IETF last call for two weeks already, so reviews sooner than two 
weeks would, of course, be appreciated.

Catherine Meadows is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
    http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

And I expect to be in Minneapolis next week; feel free to ask any 
questions in person.

-- Sam

For telechat, December 4th

Derek Atkins                   T  draft-ietf-6man-reserved-iids-01
Charles Clancy                 T  draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-02
Lakshminath Dondeti            T  draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-10
Donald Eastlake                T  draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-igp-sync-03
Tobias Gondrom                 T  draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-06
Tero Kivinen                   T  draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm-00
Marcus Leech                   T  draft-housley-internet-draft-sig-file-06
Vidya Narayanan                T  draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-07
Susan Thomson                  T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-dot-x-09
Hannes Tschofenig              T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-block-09
Sean Turner                    T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-obj-09
Sam Weiler                     T  draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis-05
Nico Williams                  T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-26
Larry Zhu                      T  draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-01

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-07
Richard Barnes                    draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-09
Pat Cain                          draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-13
Ran Canetti                       draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-channel-bindings-05
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-06
Shawn Emery                       draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-10
Stephen Farrell                   draft-ietf-ospf-lls-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06
David Harrington                  draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Sam Hartman                       draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-08
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-08
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc4138bis-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman                 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-09
Charlie Kaufman                   draft-ietf-tls-des-idea-02
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Stephen Kent                      draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-07
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01
Julien Laganier                   draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-07
Marcus Leech                      draft-ietf-dnsext-forgery-resilience-07
Barry Leiba                       draft-jerichow-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00
Chris Lonvick                     draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-17
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-06
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-04
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Stefan Santesson                  draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-04
Carl Wallace                      draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-06
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-03
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Kurt Zeilenga                   R draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-15
Kurt Zeilenga                     draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-05
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Glen Zorn                         draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-04
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir