Subject: [secdir] Assignments for December 2nd

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:47:32 -0500 (EST)

The NFS docs are on the telechat agenda next week (December 4th), and 
the IESG has scheduled another telechat for December 11th.  FWIW, 
we've been through nearly the whole rotation in November.

Brian Weis is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
    http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat next week (review by Tuesday, 2 December)

Derek Atkins                   T  draft-ietf-6man-reserved-iids-01
Lakshminath Dondeti            T  draft-ietf-monami6-multiplecoa-10
Marcus Leech                   T  draft-ietf-dnsext-forgery-resilience-09
Vidya Narayanan                T  draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-07
Yaron Sheffer                  TR draft-ietf-mip4-dsmipv4-08
Susan Thomson                  T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-dot-x-09
Hannes Tschofenig              T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-pnfs-block-09
Nico Williams                  T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion1-26
Larry Zhu                      T  draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-01

For later telechats:

Tobias Gondrom                 T  draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-06
Marcus Leech                   T  draft-housley-internet-draft-sig-file-06
Hilarie Orman                  T  draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-04

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-07
Pat Cain                        R draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-09
Pat Cain                          draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-14
Ran Canetti                       draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-channel-bindings-05
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-06
Shawn Emery                       draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-10
Stephen Farrell                   draft-ietf-ospf-lls-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Steve Hanna                     R draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-17
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06
David Harrington                  draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Sam Hartman                       draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-08
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-08
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc4138bis-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman                 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-09
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Stephen Kent                      draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-07
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-06
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-04
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-02
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Magnus Nystrom                    draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03
Radia Perlman                     draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def-07
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-07
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-mpls-te-scaling-analysis-03
Stefan Santesson                  draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-10
Juergen Schoenwaelder             draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-netid-03
Yaron Sheffer                     draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-05
Susan Thomson                     draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-trill-prob-05
Sean Turner                       draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-04
Carl Wallace                      draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-07
Carl Wallace                      draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-06
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Sam Weiler                        draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-04
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-04
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Glen Zorn                         draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-04
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir