Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-jerichow-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:23:04 -0500

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.
---

This document defines how to use an extension field to contain extended message 
data.  The Security Considerations section is complete, and I don't see any 
security concerns here.

No problem with this document.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Senior Technical Staff  ([email-masked])
Internet Messaging Technology, IBM Research
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir