Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req-09

From: "Patrick Cain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:17:34 -0500

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

Document synopsis (snipped):

The MPEG-2 standard defined by ISO 13818-1 supports a range of 
   transmission methods for a range of services. This document 
   provides a threat analysis and derives the security requirements 
   when using the Transport Stream, TS, to support an Internet 
   network-layer using Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation 
   (ULE) defined in RFC4326.

-----

I reviewed this document previously and my comments were addressed. The
document looks okay to me from a security standpoint. 

Pat Cain

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir