Subject: [secdir] SIP today at 1300

From: [email-masked] (Sam Hartman)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:02:02 -0500 (EST)

--text follows this line--

Jon Peterson points out that there is about 30 minutes of discussion
of how to secure signaling for DTLS-SRTP scheduled for SIP today.

As I understand the issue, session border controller vendors are
unhappy with SIP identity because its integrity protection covers too
much.  Jon believes their proposals cover too little.

It's kind of a complicated topic, and so it is probably more of an
opportunity to listen rather than to talk that much.  However if
you're already spun up on RTPSEC and are available, I think going
would be a good idea.  If you want to spin up on this important topic,
this might also be a good time to go.

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir