Subject: [secdir] Assignments for Dec 9/13

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:08:46 -0500 (EST)

There is another telechat this coming week.

Glen Zorn is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
    http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat this week (review by 2008-12-09)

Alan DeKok                     T  draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-06
Shawn Emery                    T  draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-10
Love Hornquist-Astrand         T  draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc4138bis-04
Marcus Leech                   T  draft-housley-internet-draft-sig-file-06
Hilarie Orman                  TR draft-ietf-pce-path-key-05
Hilarie Orman                  T  draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-04
Joe Salowey                    T  draft-ietf-mpls-te-scaling-analysis-04
Carl Wallace                   T  draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-07
Carl Wallace                   T  draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-07

For telechat 2009-01-06

Larry Zhu                      T  draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-07
Pat Cain                          draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-14
Ran Canetti                       draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-channel-bindings-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Steve Hanna                     R draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-18
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06
David Harrington                  draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-08
Jeffrey Hutzelman                 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-10
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Stephen Kent                      draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-07
Tero Kivinen                    R draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-safi-03
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01
Julien Laganier                 R draft-ietf-softwire-v4nlri-v6nh-01
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-06
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-04
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Magnus Nystrom                    draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-07
Stefan Santesson                  draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-10
Susan Thomson                     draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-trill-prob-05
Sean Turner                       draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-04
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-04
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-08
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-08
Tom Yu                            draft-korhonen-mip4-service-06
Kurt Zeilenga                     draft-ietf-softwire-bgp-te-attribute-03
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-10

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir

---

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:32:32 +0000

Sam,

You can clear me from draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-10. I'm the WG document shepherd for this draft and I have already provided my feedback to the AD and the editors.

Stefan Santesson
Senior Program Manager
Windows Security, Standards

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Samuel Weiler
> Sent: den 6 december 2008 20:09
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [secdir] Assignments for Dec 9/13
>