Subject: [secdir] Review of draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc4138bis-04

From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:23:02 -0800

Hello,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's   
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the  
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the  
security area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat   
these comments just like any other last call comments.

I think those security considerations that the document should have is  
mentioned in the Security Considerations section.

Love

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir