Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-03

From: "Patrick Cain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:11:12 -0500

I am reviewing this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This draft specifies an extension to OSPFv3 adapted to MANETs and based on
Mechanisms providing flooding reduction, topology reduction, and adjacency
reductions.

The document looks okay to me. 
There is a security considerations section and, although it does not
identify
Workarounds for the identified problems, it cites relevant topics. 

Pat Cain

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir