Subject: [secdir] Assignments for January 2nd

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 02:16:05 -0500 (EST)

In recognition of the holidays, the due date for new assignments has 
been set to January 2nd.  The next telchat is January 8th, and there 
are also telechats on January 15 and 29th.  I'll try to hold off on 
new assignments over the next week or two, but you may see some 
additional docs move to the telechat agenda.  With the extra telechat 
in January, many docs that have been languishing for a while may move 
forward -- this would be a good time to catch up on any overdue 
reviews.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
    http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Phillip Hallam-Baker is next in the rotation.

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-01-02

Rob Austein                    T  draft-ietf-idr-rfc3392bis-03
Paul Hoffman                   T  draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-08
Eric Rescorla                  T  draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-08
Sam Weiler                     TR draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-04
Nico Williams                  T  draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-08
Tom Yu                         T  draft-korhonen-mip4-service-06
Larry Zhu                      T  draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins                      draft-ietf-avt-post-repair-rtcp-xr-04
Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-08
Uri Blumenthal                    draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mdr-03
Pat Cain                          draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-14
Pat Cain                          draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-03
Ran Canetti                       draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-01
Charles Clancy                    draft-ietf-pce-dste-02
Dave Cridland                     draft-ietf-pce-of-05
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-06
Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17
Shawn Emery                       draft-ietf-mediactrl-mixer-control-package-03
Stephen Farrell                   draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-08
Tobias Gondrom                    draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Tero Kivinen                    R draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-safi-04
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-06
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-04
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Susan Thomson                     draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-trill-prob-05
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-08
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-10
Glen Zorn                         draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-07
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir