Subject: [secdir] Assignments for January 6th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:05:47 -0500 (EST)

Given the holiday and the relatively stable agenda for next week's 
telechat, I'm sending this week's assignments a little early.  As a 
reminder, there is another telechat on the 15th.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
    http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Sam Hartman is next in the rotation.

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-01-06

David Harrington               T  draft-ietf-ippm-delay-var-as-01
Paul Hoffman                   T  draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-08
Eric Rescorla                  T  draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-08
Nico Williams                  T  draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-08
Tom Yu                         T  draft-korhonen-mip4-service-07
Larry Zhu                      T  draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins                      draft-ietf-avt-post-repair-rtcp-xr-04
Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-08
Uri Blumenthal                    draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mdr-04
Pat Cain                          draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-14
Ran Canetti                       draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-01
Charles Clancy                    draft-ietf-pce-dste-02
Dave Cridland                     draft-ietf-pce-of-06
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-06
Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17
Shawn Emery                       draft-ietf-mediactrl-mixer-control-package-03
Stephen Farrell                   draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-08
Tobias Gondrom                    draft-ietf-sieve-managesieve-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-06
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-10
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Tero Kivinen                    R draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-safi-04
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-04
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Susan Thomson                     draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-trill-prob-05
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-08
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-10
Glen Zorn                         draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-07
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir