Subject: [secdir] Review of draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03

From: Magnus Nyström <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:12:51 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing 
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These 
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area 
directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just 
like any other last call comments.

Background
----------
This document describes an extension to Sieve email filtering. The 
extension will allow Sieve scripts to make use of other, optional Sieve 
extensions if present but not require their presence.

Comments
--------
The document is well written and the Security Considerations section seems 
adequate. I have no further comments on this document.

-- Magnus
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir