Subject: [secdir] assignments for Dec 16th/20th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 01:11:32 -0500 (EST)

There's ANOTHER telechat this coming week (yes, that's three weeks in 
a row).  Plus eleven new last call assignments.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
    http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Donald Eastlake is next in the rotation.

-- Sam

For telechat 2008-12-16

Alan DeKok                     T  draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-06
Steve Hanna                    TR draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-18
Paul Hoffman                   T  draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-08
Jeffrey Hutzelman              T  draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-10
Stefan Santesson               T  draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-11
Nico Williams                  T  draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-08

For telechat 2009-01-06

Larry Zhu                      T  draft-arkko-arp-iana-rules-05

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins                      draft-ietf-avt-post-repair-rtcp-xr-04
Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-07
Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-idr-rfc3392bis-02
Richard Barnes                    draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech-09
Uri Blumenthal                    draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mdr-03
Pat Cain                          draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-14
Pat Cain                          draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-03
Ran Canetti                       draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-01
Charles Clancy                    draft-ietf-pce-dste-02
Dave Cridland                     draft-ietf-pce-of-05
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-06
Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Stephen Kent                      draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-proto-07
Tero Kivinen                    R draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-safi-03
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-framework-05
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-softwire-encaps-ipsec-01
Julien Laganier                 R draft-ietf-softwire-v4nlri-v6nh-01
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-06
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-04
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-07
Susan Thomson                     draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-02
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-trill-prob-05
Sean Turner                       draft-mammoliti-l2tp-accessline-avp-04
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-04
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-08
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Tom Yu                            draft-korhonen-mip4-service-06
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-softwire-hs-framework-l2tpv2-10
Glen Zorn                         draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-07

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir