Subject: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-mpls-te-scaling-analysis-04

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:07:02 -0800

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

I did not find any security issues with the document.  The security
considerations section seems sufficient for this type of document.  I
would like to ask the authors if the security mechanisms that may be
applied in this networks would affect the scaling of the networks.   My
assumption is that these mechanisms probably would have some effect on
scalability, but it would be equal for the various approaches described
in the document so there would be no affect on the analysis.  

Cheers,

Joe

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir