Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-tls-psk-new-mac-aes-gcm-05

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:49:40 -0500

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing 
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These comments 
were written primarily for the benefit of the security area directors.  Document 
editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call 
comments.

This document groups encryption/hash/key sizes into named cipher suites for TLS.

I see no problem with the document.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Senior Technical Staff  ([email-masked])
Internet Messaging Technology, IBM Research
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir