Subject: [secdir] Assignments for January 27th/29th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:58:15 -0500 (EST)

next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
     http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-01-27

Stephen Farrell                T  draft-melnikov-sieve-imapext-metadata-08
Steve Hanna                    T  draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-06
Sam Hartman                    TR draft-stjohns-sipso-06
Marcus Leech                   T  draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-05

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins                      draft-ietf-avt-post-repair-rtcp-xr-04
Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-09
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-06
Lakshminath Dondeti               draft-ietf-speermint-terminology-17
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-06
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-11
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-behave-turn-12
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-ccamp-gr-description-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman                 draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-06
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04
Angelos Keromytis                 draft-ietf-mext-nemo-mib-04
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sip-certs-07
Chris Lonvick                     draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-03
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-04
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Susan Thomson                     draft-loreto-simple-im-srv-label-03
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-sieve-mime-loop-08
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-pim-sm-linklocal-05
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Glen Zorn                         draft-andreasen-sipping-rfc3603bis-07
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir