Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-trill-prob-05.txt

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:58:54 +0200

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area
directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

This is a nicely written document. No issues found with it. 

I have only one minor question: 

Section 4 says:

"
   A currently open question is whether a single Ethernet link subnet 
   should contain only one TRILL solution instance, either of necessity 
   of architecture or utility.
"

Did you decide on this issue already? 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir