Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-ippm-delay-var-as-01

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:01:23 -0500

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG. These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

Document: draft-ietf-ippm-delay-var-as-01
Title: Packet delay Variation Applicability Statement

I found no new security issues relevant to this document.

The document reads like a research paper, rather than IETF document,
but the nature of the discussion seems to call for this.

David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir