Subject: [secdir] assignments for Feb 24th/26th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:11:06 -0500 (EST)

So far, a short telechat agenda for next week, which means there may 
be more assignments in the next 24 hours.  Glen Zorn is next in the 
rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
     http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

Telechat next week:
Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-09
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-pcn-architecture-09

Last calls, etc.:
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-11
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-behave-turn-12
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sip-certs-07
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-08
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-05
Radia Perlman                     draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-05
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-02
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-07
Stefan Santesson                  draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-11
Susan Thomson                     draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-01
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-11
Sean Turner                       draft-ietf-netconf-tls-06
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Sam Weiler                        draft-ietf-softwire-security-requirements-06
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-pim-sm-linklocal-06
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-04
Tom Yu                            draft-ietf-btns-connection-latching-08
Kurt Zeilenga                     draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-11
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-05