Subject: Re: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-03

From: [email-masked] (Sandy Murphy)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 20:34:34 -0500 (EST)

>Where you see "RFC5440", assume that this refers to
>"draft-ietf-pce-pcep-19.txt". The RFC editor will have no trouble making
>the connection, and RFC5440 is exceptionally likely to be published
>before this document gets to the RFC editor.=20

This is about what I expected (and why I went searching the rfc editor
queue).

But what I was curious about was what the reference said, not its
publication status.

Thanks for the pointer.

--Sandy
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:33:12 -0000

Hi,
Yeah, 5440 is draft-ietf-pce-pcep-19.txt.
It is way ahead in the RFC Editor queue. Maybe less than a week from 
publication.
See it at http://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc5440.txt

A
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sandy Murphy" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; 
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <@tislabs.com>; 
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; 
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; 
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:34 AM
Subject: RE: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-03