Subject: [secdir] assignments for Feb 10th and 13th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:01:46 -0500 (EST)

Four new documents.  I am next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
     http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-02-10

Phillip Hallam-Baker           T  draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-06
Jeffrey Hutzelman              T  draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-06
Charlie Kaufman                TR draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-05

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins                      draft-ietf-avt-post-repair-rtcp-xr-04
Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-09
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-11
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-behave-turn-12
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sip-certs-07
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-08
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-08
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-05
Magnus Nystrom                    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-uemclip-04
Radia Perlman                     draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-05
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-02
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-06
Stefan Santesson                  draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-10
Susan Thomson                     draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-01
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-11
Sean Turner                       draft-ietf-netconf-tls-06
Carl Wallace                      draft-gulbrandsen-imap-response-codes-07
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-pim-sm-linklocal-06
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02

---

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:20:57 +0100

I will no be able to review this document before I leave for 1 week of
vacation Feb 14-21.

I'm happy to do the review as soon as I get home again.

On 2/6/09 10:01 PM, "Samuel Weiler" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-10