Subject: [secdir] [New-work] Proposed W3C Charter: XML Activity (until 2009-03-13)

From: Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:16:44 -0600

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to revise the XML Activity [0] (see the W3C Process
Document description of Activity Proposals [1]).

The proposal is available for public comment:
   http://www.w3.org/XML/2009/02/activity-proposal

It includes links to proposed charters for these groups:

    - Efficient XML Interchange Working Group
    - Service Modeling Language Working Group
    - XML Processing Working Group
    - XML Coordination Group
    - XML Plenary Interest Group
    - XML Query Working Group
    - XML Schema Working Group and Interest Group
    - XSL Working Group (XSLT and XSL-FO)

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charters are public during the Advisory Committee  
review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2009-03-13 on the proposed charters.
Please send comments to [email-masked], which has a public  
archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Liam Quin, XML Activity Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/XML/
[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

--
Ian Jacobs ([email-masked])    http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                                      +1 718 260 9447

_______________________________________________
New-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir