Subject: [secdir] Assignments for March 4th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:03:58 -0500 (EST)

If you're wondering why a review previously assigned to you vanished 
from this list, see mail from me last night.  Ran Canetti is next in 
the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
     http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

Reviewer                          Draft
Derek Atkins                      draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-05
Rob Austein                       draft-p2pi-cooper-workshop-report-01
Richard Barnes                    draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto-11
Uri Blumenthal                    draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-09
Pat Cain                          draft-crocker-email-arch-11
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-11
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-behave-turn-13
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sip-certs-07
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-07
Susan Thomson                     draft-jones-dime-3gpp-eps-command-codes-01
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-12
Sean Turner                       draft-ietf-netconf-tls-07
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Sam Weiler                        draft-ietf-softwire-security-requirements-06
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat-04
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-05
Glen Zorn                         draft-ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs-04