Subject: [secdir] Assignments for February 8th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 03:19:04 -0500 (EST)

Many changes since last week: about a dozen new assignments, and some 
docs have fallen off of the list because they were on this past week's 
telechat.  Susan Thomson is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
     http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-02-10

Reviewer                          Draft
Phillip Hallam-Baker           T  draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand         T  draft-ietf-ccamp-gr-description-04
Jeffrey Hutzelman              T  draft-ietf-ccamp-pc-and-sc-reqs-06
Hilarie Orman                  T  draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate-07

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                          Draft
Derek Atkins                      draft-ietf-avt-post-repair-rtcp-xr-04
Rob Austein                       draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters-09
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-06
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-radext-design-05
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-11
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-behave-turn-12
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-proxy-approaches-06
Scott Kelly                       draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sip-certs-07
Chris Lonvick                     draft-ietf-ccamp-path-key-ero-03
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-17
Catherine Meadows                 draft-groves-megaco-pkgereg-02
Alexey Melnikov                   draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-08
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-04
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-non-compound-08
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-avt-rtp-speex-05
Magnus Nystrom                    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-uemclip-04
Radia Perlman                     draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-05
Eric Rescorla                     draft-wing-sipping-srtp-key-04
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-02
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-05
Stefan Santesson                  draft-ietf-rserpool-mib-10
Juergen Schoenwaelder             draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-10
Yaron Sheffer                     draft-ietf-xcon-event-package-01
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-02
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-pim-sm-linklocal-05
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-01
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-02

_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir