Subject: [secdir] finding lunch before secdir

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:25:46 -0700

Folks,

I just talked with the concierge about finding a quick lunch near the  
hotel.  He recommended the subway a block and a half down Ellis (125  
Ellis Street) or the Quiznos a block away on Geary (422 Geary  
Street).  There is also a Jack in the Box next to the the Quiznos on  
Geary that is probably pretty quick, but I will note the concierge  
didn't mention it.

Thanks, and see you at the meeting.

Tim Polk

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:47:07 -0400

Tim cites the Hilton Concierge:
>  He recommended the subway a block and a half down Ellis (125 Ellis Street)
> or the Quiznos a block away on Geary (422 Geary Street).  There is also a
> Jack in the Box next to the the Quiznos on Geary that is probably pretty
> quick, but I will note the concierge didn't mention it.

There's also a Thai place across Taylor from the side entrance to the
hotel, and a quickie curry place across O'Farrell from the main
entrance.  Just in case you'd rather have something other than Subway
or Quiznos (or JitB).

Barry

---

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:53:40 -0700

Thanks for expanding the list!  I suspect I prejudiced the concierge  
by asking where people could get a sandwich or fast food.

On Mar 24, 2009, at 9:47 AM, Barry Leiba wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> secdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir