Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-15.txt

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:30:48 +0200

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

I have reviewed the -14 version of this document and suggested some
changes to the security considerations. This has been addressed and I
am fine with the content of the text now.

Two minor editorial nits in the new text:

Replace "MIB" with "MIB module" in the following two text fragments:

  by this MIB may result    -> by this MIB module may result
  MIB allows the discovery  -> MIB module allows the discovery

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:57:41 -0400

Hi Juergen,
Thanks for the help with the MIB security considerations template. I  
think we can go forward with the IESG telechat on this draft and  
update these two instances with any IESG comments.
Thanks,
Acee