Subject: [secdir] draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes-12

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:11:59 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG. These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This draft extends Diameter capabilities specified in RFC 3588 and RFC
4005 related to packet filter and QoS rules. The document defers its
security considerations in their entirety to the Diameter base
protocol specification, RFC 3588. These documents all seem reasonably
consistent and there do not appear to be significant new security
considerations here.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-634-2066 (home)
 155 Beaver Street
 Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]