Subject: [secdir] Assignments for June 11th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:55:42 -0400 (EDT)

We'd had a surge in workload: we've gone through the entire rotation 
in the last month.  Derek Atkins is next.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
     http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-06-18
Dave Cridland                  T  draft-housley-aes-key-wrap-with-pad-02

For telechat 2009-07-16
Glen Zorn                      T  draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-03

Last calls and special requests:

Ran Canetti                       draft-eronen-enterprise-number-documentation-01
Dave Cridland                     draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery-06
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-03
Shawn Emery                       draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-05
Steve Hanna                       draft-peterson-rai-rfc3427bis-01
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-18
Dan Harkins                       draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mps-02
David Harrington                  draft-dusseault-impl-reports-02
Paul Hoffman                      draft-ietf-sip-eku-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-06
Scott Kelly                     R draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-16
Scott Kelly                       draft-livingood-woundy-p4p-experiences-07
Stephen Kent                      draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-09
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sip-certs-07
Julien Laganier                   draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-01
Barry Leiba                       draft-hollenbeck-rfc4931bis-01
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-19
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-09
Catherine Meadows                 draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-01
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-04
Chris Newman                      draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-13
Magnus Nystrom                    draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-11
Hilarie Orman                     draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-07
Radia Perlman                     draft-ietf-geopriv-civic-address-recommendations-02
Eric Rescorla                   R draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-14
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-enum-iax-05
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-11
Joe Salowey                       draft-dawkins-nomcom-dont-wait-03
Stefan Santesson                  draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-l3vpn-02
Juergen Schoenwaelder             draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-mib-14
Yaron Sheffer                     draft-iana-special-ipv4-registry-01
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-pce-monitoring-04
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions-04
Sean Turner                       draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-08
Carl Wallace                      draft-ietf-ntp-autokey-05
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Sam Weiler                        draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-03
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app-01
Brian Weis                        draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-frwk-10
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-03
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-pcn-marking-behaviour-03
Tom Yu                            draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-06
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-03
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req-01
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-05