Subject: [secdir] sec-dir review of draft-green-secsh-ecc-08.txt

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:04:44 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

   This document describes algorithms based on Elliptic Curve
   Cryptography (ECC) for use within the Secure Shell (SSH) transport
   protocol.  In particular, it specifies: Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman
   (ECDH) key agreement, Elliptic Curve Menezes-Qu-Vanstone (ECMQV) key
   agreement and Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) for
   use in the SSH Transport Layer protocol.

I see no security issues with this document.

-derek
-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant