Subject: [secdir] Assignments for July 10th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 20:15:03 -0400 (EDT)

If you've been keeping your secdir reviews on your own todo list, this 
would be a good time to check the list below to make sure a review is 
still wanted for the doc: at least ten docs were removed from the 
assignment backlog because they were on yesterday's telechat but no 
review was ever received.  We only have three new assignments this 
week (to Chris Newman, Vidya Narayanan, and Magnus Nystrom); Hilarie 
Orman is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
     http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-07-16  (all of these were first assiged previously)

Scott Kelly                    T  draft-ietf-softwire-lb-03
Julien Laganier                T  draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-01
Catherine Meadows              T  draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-02
Chris Newman                   T  draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-13
Nico Williams                  T  draft-ietf-pcn-marking-behaviour-04
Glen Zorn                      T  draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-04

Last calls and special requests:

Dave Cridland                     draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery-06
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-03
Shawn Emery                       draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-02
Tobias Gondrom                    draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-04
Phillip Hallam-Baker              draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-04
Steve Hanna                       draft-peterson-rai-rfc3427bis-01
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-09
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-05
Charlie Kaufman                   draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11
Stephen Kent                      draft-ietf-l3vpn-as4octet-ext-community-03
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sip-certs-07
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-l3vpn-v6-ext-communities-02
Barry Leiba                       draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis-06
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-19
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-13
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-04
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-03
Chris Newman                      draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-09
Magnus Nystrom                    draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-04
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-enum-iax-05
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-11
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-pce-monitoring-05
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-03
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-03
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req-01