Subject: [secdir] Assignments for July 14th

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 22:18:58 -0400 (EDT)

If you've been keeping your secdir reviews on your own todo list, this 
would be a good time to check the list below to make sure a review is 
still wanted for the doc: at least ten docs were removed from the 
assignment backlog last week because they were on the July 2nd 
telechat.

Stefan Santesson is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
     http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-07-16

Reviewer                          Draft
Tobias Gondrom                 T  draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-04
Phillip Hallam-Baker           T  draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-04
Scott Kelly                    T  draft-ietf-softwire-lb-03
Julien Laganier                T  draft-hollenbeck-rfc4934bis-01
Catherine Meadows              T  draft-hollenbeck-rfc4930bis-02
Sandy Murphy                   TR draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-02
Chris Newman                   T  draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-13
Nico Williams                  T  draft-ietf-pcn-marking-behaviour-04
Glen Zorn                      T  draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-04

For telechat 2009-08-13

Reviewer                          Draft
Dave Cridland                  T  draft-ietf-behave-nat-behavior-discovery-07
Radia Perlman                  T  draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-04

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                          Draft
Alan DeKok                        draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-03
Steve Hanna                       draft-peterson-rai-rfc3427bis-02
Steve Hanna                       draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-09
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand            draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-05
Charlie Kaufman                   draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-11
Stephen Kent                      draft-ietf-l3vpn-as4octet-ext-community-03
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-sip-certs-07
Julien Laganier                   draft-ietf-l3vpn-v6-ext-communities-02
Barry Leiba                       draft-ietf-simple-interdomain-scaling-analysis-07
Catherine Meadows                 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-19
Sandy Murphy                      draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-13
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-04
Vidya Narayanan                   draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-03
Chris Newman                      draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-09
Magnus Nystrom                    draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-msg-mib-04
Hilarie Orman                     draft-ietf-ospf-hmac-sha-05
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-enum-iax-05
Eric Rescorla                     draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-11
Joe Salowey                       draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-03
Hannes Tschofenig                 draft-ietf-pce-monitoring-05
Sam Weiler                        draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Nico Williams                     draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-03
Larry Zhu                         draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-03
Larry Zhu                         draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req-01