Subject: [secdir] secdir review: draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-05.txt

From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:32:06 -0700

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's   
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the   
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the   
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat   
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This document describes benchmarking activities for mpls networks. By  
documenting that they should happen only on private disconnected  
network make no security issues,  even though the equipment should be  
configured as in production environments, so it should already be  
secured.

I see no addition security consideration then whats already documented  
in the draft.

Love

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:36:23 -0400

Love,

Many thanks for your review !

-- Carlos.

-----Original Message-----
From: Love Hörnquist Åstrand [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:32 AM
To: IESG; Security-Directorat Directorat; [email-masked]
Cc: Aamer Akhter (aakhter); Rajiv Asati (rajiva); Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)
Subject: secdir review: draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-05.txt

Hi,

Love