Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:40:00 -0400 (EDT)

Marcus Leech is next in the rotation.  We've recently added three 
reviewers: Russ Mundy, Tina TSOU, and David McGrew.

Please try to complete last call reviews by the end of the last call.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
       http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-08-27

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Rob Austein            T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-02
Stephen Farrell        T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-11
David Harrington       T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13
Sam Hartman            T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-mext-binding-revocation-10
Hilarie Orman          TR2009-08-25 draft-ietf-ospf-hmac-sha-06
Glen Zorn              T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-04

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Alan DeKok               2009-08-17 draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-01
Donald Eastlake          2009-08-19 draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-05
Shawn Emery              2009-08-04 draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2009-08-18 draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-03
Steve Hanna              2009-08-14 draft-ietf-krb-wg-cross-problem-statement-04
Dan Harkins              2009-06-09 draft-ietf-enum-iax-05
Paul Hoffman             2009-08-31 draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-07
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-03-31 draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-07
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-06-29 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-05
Charlie Kaufman          2009-06-29 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-13
Charlie Kaufman          2009-08-31 draft-ietf-mpls-3209-patherr-05
Scott Kelly              2009-08-31 draft-ietf-mpls-gmpls-lsp-reroute-04
Stephen Kent             2009-08-31 draft-ietf-mpls-soft-preemption-18
Tero Kivinen             2009-08-28 draft-ietf-sipcore-presence-scaling-requirements-01
Julien Laganier          2009-06-09 draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-04 
Julien Laganier          2009-01-22 draft-ietf-sip-certs-08
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Sandy Murphy             2009-07-02 draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-13
Vidya Narayanan          2008-11-21 draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Joe Salowey              2009-02-08 draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-11
Hannes Tschofenig        2009-04-23 draft-ietf-pce-monitoring-05
Hannes Tschofenig        2009-07-25 draft-ietf-pkix-ta-format-03
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-03
Nico Williams            2009-08-04 draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing-02
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-03
Larry Zhu                2009-05-09 draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req-02