Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:25:26 -0400 (EDT)

Steve Hanna is next in the rotation.

As described in my messages Monday, please try to complete last call 
reviews by the end of the last call.

I'll be on holiday next week; if there's anything urgent, please 
contact the ADs.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
       http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2009-08-13

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Alan DeKok             T 2009-08-11 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-03
Tobias Gondrom         T 2009-08-11 draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc-04
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2009-08-11 draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc-04
Steve Hanna            T 2009-08-11 draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-09
Vidya Narayanan        T 2009-08-11 draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-snmp-04
Chris Newman           T 2009-08-11 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-requirements-09
Brian Weis             T 2009-08-11 draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-11

For telechat 2009-08-27

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Rob Austein            T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-opsawg-syslog-alarm-02
Stephen Farrell        T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-11
Tobias Gondrom         T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04
Glen Zorn              T 2009-08-25 draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-04

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Derek Atkins             2009-08-14 draft-ietf-pkix-authorityclearanceconstraints-02
Richard Barnes           2009-08-11 draft-ietf-pkix-other-certs-04
Pat Cain                 2009-08-10 draft-ietf-tls-extractor-06
Ran Canetti              2009-08-17 draft-ietf-vcarddav-webdav-mkcol-05
Dave Cridland            2009-08-17 draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-01
Alan DeKok               2009-08-17 draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-01
Donald Eastlake          2009-08-19 draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-05
Shawn Emery              2009-08-04 draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-02
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2009-08-18 draft-ietf-pmol-sip-perf-metrics-03
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-03-31 draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-07
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-06-29 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-05
Charlie Kaufman          2009-06-29 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-13
Julien Laganier          2009-01-22 draft-ietf-sip-certs-08
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-19
Sandy Murphy             2009-07-02 draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-13
Vidya Narayanan          2008-11-21 draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Vidya Narayanan          2009-06-04 draft-ietf-enum-3761bis-04
Eric Rescorla            2009-06-04 draft-ietf-enum-iax-05
Eric Rescorla            2009-07-16 draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-13
Joe Salowey              2009-02-08 draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-11
Hannes Tschofenig        2009-04-23 draft-ietf-pce-monitoring-05
Hannes Tschofenig        2009-07-25 draft-ietf-pkix-ta-format-03
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-03
Nico Williams            2009-08-04 draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing-02
Tom Yu                   2009-08-05 draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-02
Kurt Zeilenga            2009-08-03 draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-08
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-03
Larry Zhu                2009-05-09 draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req-02
Larry Zhu                2009-08-14 draft-ietf-krb-wg-cross-problem-statement-04