Subject: [secdir] review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-lf-conv-frmwk-05.txt

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:49:22 -0700

This is a "framework" document about various types of solutions for 
"microloops", which are
temporary loops while a topology is stabilizing.

I discussed my issues already with the authors, and other than two edits 
which they've agreed to,
no problems.

The two edits

a) put in a definition of "microloop"
b) rewrite the security considerations section, which is basically 
saying that this document is
not actually proposing specific solutions, but instead is talking about 
the range of solutions
that have been proposed, and that being specific about the security 
considerations of a solution
would be done in the separate document that specifies the specifics of 
that solution.

Radia