Subject: [secdir] [New-work] Proposed W3C Charter: HTML5 Japanese Interest Group (until 2009-11-13)

From: Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:16:56 -0500

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to revise the HTML Activity [0] (see the W3C Process
Document description of Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal
includes a draft charter for the HTML5 Japanese Interest Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2009/09/html5-ig-jp-charter.html (English)
   http://www.w3.org/2009/09/html5-ig-jp-charter.ja.html (Japanese)

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory Committee  
review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2009-11-13 on the
proposed charter. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Mike Smith, HTML Activity Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Activity
[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

--
Ian Jacobs ([email-masked])    http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                                      +1 718 260 9447

_______________________________________________
New-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work
_______________________________________________
secdir mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/secdir