Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-06

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:32:55 -0400

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

I see no problem with this document.  It points to the base Traffic
Engineering extensions for security considerations, and that seems
correct.

I'll add a note that I appreciated having abbreviations spelled out in
the introduction.  Thanks.

Barry

---

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:17:26 -0700

Hi Barry,

Thanks for the review!

rahul