Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-05.txt

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:07:09 +0100

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by
theIESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treatthese comments just like any other last call comments.

I have reviewed the -03 version of the document and the -05 version
addresses the concerns I raised in my review of the -03 version.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:43:26 -0800

> addresses the concerns I raised in my review of the -03 version.

Thank you for the review.

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Personal email: [email-masked]
Professional email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org