Subject: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-10.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:07:53 -0500

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

This document defines seven RADIUS Attributes to support the
implementation of 802.16 (WiMax) PKMv1 (Privacy Key Management version
1). I previous reviewed version -05 of this draft.

The Security Considerations section has been significantly improved since
the -05 Draft. The only question I have is the "[SecEn]" reference. It is
not common, in my experience, to reference a conference proceedings for the
significant security properties of a protocol and I do not know how
accessible this document is. But in this case, I think it is OK.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-634-2066 (home)
 155 Beaver Street
 Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]