Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:59:54 -0500 (EST)

Many of today's new assignments are scheduled for telechat on March 
11th, two weeks from today!!

Documents on the telechat agenda typically have a last call end date 
before the date shown below; reviews by the end of last call are 
typically more appreciated by the doc editors.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
       http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2010-03-04

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Rob Austein            T 2010-03-02 draft-ietf-pkix-attr-cert-mime-type-03
Rob Austein            T 2010-03-02 draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics-05
Richard Barnes         TR2010-03-02 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-06
Alan DeKok             T 2010-03-02 draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07
Shawn Emery            T 2010-03-02 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-12
Charlie Kaufman        T 2010-03-02 draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-randomization-06
David McGrew           T 2010-03-02 draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-06
Hilarie Orman          TR2010-03-02 draft-lha-gssapi-delegate-policy-04
Hilarie Orman          T 2010-03-02 draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-07
Brian Weis             TR2010-03-02 draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-11
Nico Williams          T 2010-03-02 draft-gould-rfc4310bis-05
Glen Zorn              T 2010-03-02 draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-05

For telechat 2010-03-11

Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-03
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-autoconf-adhoc-addr-model-02
Julien Laganier        T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat-07
Barry Leiba            T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation-02
Chris Lonvick          T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-dnsext-axfr-clarify-13
Catherine Meadows      T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-ecrit-specifying-holes-01
Russ Mundy             T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-09
Sandy Murphy           T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-geopriv-prefix-00
Chris Newman           T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-15
Chris Newman           T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-04
Magnus Nystrom         T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-ao-crypto-02
Radia Perlman          T 2010-03-09 draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-auth-opt-10

Last calls and special requests:

Alan DeKok               2009-10-01 draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04
Steve Hanna              2010-03-04 draft-rosen-urn-nena-01
David Harrington         2010-02-19 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-12
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-06-29 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-10-13 draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-05
Scott Kelly              2010-03-04 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-06
Stephen Kent             2010-03-05 draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-03
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-10
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Sandy Murphy            R2009-11-18 draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-07
Vidya Narayanan          2008-11-21 draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-04
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06