Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:51:08 -0500 (EST)

Jeff Huztelman is next in the rotation.

There are some new aliases available at tools.ietf.org that may make 
it easier to send reviews to everyone concerned.  In particular, 
[email-masked] will reach document editors, WG chairs, 
and others who need to be notified about a given draft (e.g. a PROTO 
shepherd who isn't the AD).  Feel free to use that, and please 
continue to send reviews to [email-masked] and [email-masked] as well. 
(Or to [email-masked], if you wish.)  More info is available on the 
wiki.

Documents on the telechat agenda typically have a last call end date 
before the date shown below; reviews by the end of last call are 
typically more appreciated by the doc editors.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
       http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-02-18

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2010-02-16 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-dcsc-channel-ext-03
Pat Cain               T 2010-02-16 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-framework-04
Donald Eastlake        TR2010-02-16 draft-zorn-radius-pkmv1-10
Shawn Emery            TR2010-02-16 draft-ietf-avt-app-rtp-keepalive-07
Tobias Gondrom         T 2010-02-16 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-01
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2010-02-16 draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-10
Joe Salowey            T 2010-02-16 draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-13
Hannes Tschofenig      T 2010-02-16 draft-allbery-afs-srv-records-03
Larry Zhu              T 2010-02-16 draft-ietf-ecrit-location-hiding-req-02
Larry Zhu              T 2010-02-16 draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-req-05

For telechat 2010-03-04

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Shawn Emery            TR2010-03-02 draft-ietf-mediactrl-mixer-control-package-10
Dan Harkins            T 2010-03-02 draft-arkko-pana-iana-01
David McGrew           T 2010-03-02 draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-06
Brian Weis             TR2010-03-02 draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework-11
Nico Williams          T 2010-03-02 draft-gould-rfc4310bis-04

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Rob Austein              2009-11-28 draft-ietf-pkix-attr-cert-mime-type-02
Rob Austein              2010-02-11 draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics-05
Dave Cridland            2010-02-12 draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-10
Alan DeKok               2009-10-01 draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-04
Alan DeKok               2010-02-19 draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07
Shawn Emery              2010-02-16 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-11
Steve Hanna              2010-03-04 draft-rosen-urn-nena-01
David Harrington         2010-02-19 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-12
Sam Hartman              2010-02-22 draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-traffic-parameters-10
Paul Hoffman             2010-02-22 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs-04
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-06-29 draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2009-10-13 draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-02-22 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-03
Catherine Meadows        2008-01-17 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-20
Sandy Murphy            R2009-11-18 draft-ietf-mpls-mpls-and-gmpls-security-framework-07
Vidya Narayanan          2008-11-21 draft-ietf-sip-saml-06
Chris Newman             2010-01-07 draft-ietf-krb-wg-preauth-framework-15
Sam Weiler               2008-08-13 draft-chown-v6ops-rogue-ra-03
Nico Williams            2008-08-13 draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard-04
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-06
Glen Zorn                2010-01-28 draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-05