Subject: [secdir] [New-work] Verifying SDO participation in New-Work

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:09:55 -0500

The IAB is reviewing the use of the "New-Work" mailing list
([email-masked]) (background information at
http://www.tla-group.com/~loa/new-work-01.htm), as part of the IAB's
oversight role for external liaisons under RFC 2850 ("Charter of the
Internet Architecture Board").

This mailing list was established to facilitate exchange of information
regarding new work considered and/or started in any organizations that
develop technical specifications or standards related to the Internet. The
areas of interest often overlap between two or more organizations.

As part of our review, we would like to understand which SDOs are currently
participating in the mailing list. The most recent SDO membership roster we
have for this list is:

      ECMA International
      ETSI
      IEEE 802.1
      IETF
      ITU-T
      JTC1
      MFA (we know MFA has been merged into BBF)
      OASIS
      OMA
      OMG
      SNIA
      TIA
      TM Forum
      The Open Group
      W3C

Could you reply to this e-mail (to [email-masked]) and

- confirm that you're still participating in "new-work"

- confirm what SDOs you are partcipating on behalf of

It would be very helpful if you could respond by 11 June 2010, although
responses after that are still appreciated.

Thanks,

Spencer Dawkins, for the Internet Architecture Board 

_______________________________________________
New-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work