Subject: [secdir] The IETF Security Area Wiki and our new AD blogs

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:19:33 -0400

While at the IESG retreat, Tim and I decided to update the Security 
Area wiki, which if you didn't know is located at:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki

Tim and I also decided to add a blog for each of us, which is going to 
be eerily similar to monthly AD notes:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/TimsBlog
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SeansBlog

I'm hoping that we'll both update on it on a regular basis.

spt

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 18:06:33 +0300

Hi Sean,

the security AD blog is a very good idea. But (unless I'm missing 
something) the Trac wiki doesn't support RSS or any other kind of 
subscription, which makes it much less useful than plain old email. So I 
hope you are still planning to mail out the AD notes.

Thanks,
	Yaron

On 05/26/2010 04:19 PM, Sean Turner wrote:
> While at the IESG retreat, Tim and I decided to update the Security Area
> wiki, which if you didn't know is located at:
> _______________________________________________
> saag mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:03:28 -0400

I am going to continue the email.  The blog, which is really just a 
wiki, would match the email.  I'm checking to see if they're give me a 
real blog with RSS.

spt