Subject: [secdir] Resolving Errata on RFC 4226

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:05:53 +0200

Does anybody know the authors of RFC 4226: HOTP: An HMAC-Based 
One-Time Password Algorithm?  There are seven errata on it that Tim 
and I need to resolve and I've been unsuccessful in contacting them 
via email.

spt

---

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 08:41:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, Sean Turner wrote:

> Does anybody know the authors of RFC 4226: HOTP: An HMAC-Based One-Time 
> Password Algorithm?  There are seven errata on it that Tim and I need to 
> resolve and I've been unsuccessful in contacting them via email.

To make it easier:

    David M'Raihi (primary contact for sending comments and questions)
    VeriSign, Inc.

    Mihir Bellare
    University of California at San Diego

    Frank Hoornaert
    VASCO Data Security, Inc.

    David Naccache
    Gemplus Innovation

    Ohad Ranen
    Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd.