Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:13:31 -0400 (EDT)

The next IESG telechat is after the Maastricht meeting.  Barry Leiba 
is next in our rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-08-12

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Rob Austein            T 2010-08-10 draft-ietf-forces-applicability-09
Richard Barnes         T 2010-08-10 draft-ietf-ipsecme-roadmap-08
Alan DeKok             T 2010-08-10 draft-ietf-forces-implementation-report-02
Shawn Emery            T 2010-08-10 draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-07
Tobias Gondrom         T 2010-08-10 draft-davis-u-langtag-ext-03
Charlie Kaufman        T 2010-08-10 draft-presuhn-rfc2482-historic-02

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 Deadline   Draft
Stephen Farrell          2010-07-25 draft-baker-v6ops-greynet-04
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2010-07-23 draft-ietf-geopriv-arch-02
Steve Hanna              2010-07-20 draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition-15
Dan Harkins              2010-07-23 draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-08
Paul Hoffman             2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-asn1-translation-02
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-08
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ta-mgmt-reqs-05
Scott Kelly              2010-07-26 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-06
Stephen Kent             2010-07-26 draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-02
Tero Kivinen             2010-08-10 draft-livingood-woundy-congestion-mgmt-05
Julien Laganier          2010-07-29 draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth-03
David McGrew             2010-03-10 draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-11
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Brian Weis               2010-07-16 draft-daboo-srv-caldav-05
Nico Williams            2010-07-16 draft-turner-suiteb-cmc-03
Kurt Zeilenga            2010-07-23 draft-hammer-hostmeta-13
Larry Zhu                2008-08-13 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-07
Larry Zhu                2010-03-20 draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-07
Glen Zorn                2010-07-26 draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-01