Subject: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-08

From: "Patrick Cain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:10:25 -0400

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This document specifies a method to bind a visual representation of a
certificate in the form of a certificate image to a [RFC5280] public
key certificate by defining a new otherLogos image type according to
[RFC3709].

-----

>From a security perspective the document looks okay to me.
I did see one 'TBD' OID reference that I hope the authors haven't forgotten
about.

Pat Cain

---

From: Stefan Santesson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:43:03 +0200

Pat,

Thanks for the review.

> I did see one 'TBD' OID reference that I hope the authors haven't forgotten

Thanks, it will be fixed in the next version.

/Stefan