Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C Charter: Touch Interface Working Group (until 2010-09-23)

From: Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:04:49 -0500

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal
to revise the Rich Web Client Activity [0] (see the W3C Process
Document description of Activity Proposals [1]). This proposal
includes a draft charter for the Touch Interface Working Group:
   http://www.w3.org/2010/07/touchinterface-charter

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work
at W3C, this draft charter is public during the Advisory
Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2010-09-23 on the
proposed charter. Please send comments to
[email-masked], which has a public archive:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory
Committee Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to
comments. If you work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate
your comments with your Advisory Committee Representative. For
example, you may wish to make public comments via this list and
have your Advisory Committee Representative refer to it from his
or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please
contact Doug Schepers, Team Contact <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/2006/rwc/Activity
[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

--
Ian Jacobs ([email-masked])    http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                                      +1 718 260 9447

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work