Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:08:00 -0400 (EDT)

Sam Weiler is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

The assignment email format has changed to show last call end dates 
for all docs, even those scheduled for telechat.  Special requests 
won't have one, nor will docs for which a LC has been requested but 
not yet issued.

-- Sam

For telechat 2010-08-26

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Steve Hanna            TR2010-07-06 draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ta-mgmt-reqs-05
Catherine Meadows      T -          draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-lcd-02
Joe Salowey            T 2010-08-23 draft-ietf-mif-problem-statement-07
Stefan Santesson       T 2010-08-23 draft-ietf-mipshop-transient-bce-pmipv6-06
Nico Williams          T 2010-07-16 draft-turner-suiteb-cmc-03
Larry Zhu              T 2010-08-12 draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-07
Glen Zorn              T 2010-07-26 draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-02

For telechat 2010-09-09

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Julien Laganier        T 2010-08-31 draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth-06
Hilarie Orman          T 2010-08-16 draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-10
Eric Rescorla          T 2010-09-06 draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-04
Juergen Schoenwaelder  T 2010-09-01 draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ethernet-pbb-te-05
Tina TSOU              T 2010-09-01 draft-ietf-roll-rpl-11

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2010-07-23 draft-ietf-geopriv-arch-02
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-08
Barry Leiba              2010-08-12 draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-09
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-11
David McGrew             2010-08-05 draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-10
Chris Newman             2010-08-23 draft-azinger-additional-private-ipv4-space-issues-04
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Vincent Roca             2010-08-23 draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-09
Yaron Sheffer            2010-09-14 draft-cridland-acap-vendor-registry-01
Carl Wallace             2010-09-13 draft-josefsson-pbkdf2-test-vectors-05
Brian Weis               2010-07-16 draft-daboo-srv-caldav-05