Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:05:00 -0400 (EDT)

Kurt Zeilenga is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2010-09-09

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           TR2010-07-09 draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-06
Julien Laganier        T 2010-08-31 draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-auth-06
Hilarie Orman          T 2010-08-16 draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-10
Eric Rescorla          T 2010-09-06 draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-04
Brian Weis             T 2010-07-16 draft-daboo-srv-caldav-07
Glen Zorn              T 2010-07-26 draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-02

For telechat 2010-09-23

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Tina TSOU              T 2010-09-01 draft-ietf-roll-rpl-11

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-08
Barry Leiba              2010-08-12 draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-09
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-11
David McGrew             2010-08-05 draft-ietf-pce-manageability-requirements-10
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Vincent Roca             2010-08-23 draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-09
Carl Wallace             2010-09-13 draft-josefsson-pbkdf2-test-vectors-05
Sam Weiler               2010-09-03 draft-ietf-opsec-igp-crypto-requirements-00
Brian Weis               2010-09-07 draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-07
Nico Williams            2010-09-10 draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-08
Tom Yu                   2010-09-27 draft-gundavelli-v6ops-l2-unicast-04