Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:28:13 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Radia Perlman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2010-10-28

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Stephen Farrell        TR2010-09-28 draft-ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp-16
Sandy Murphy           T -          draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-14
Glen Zorn              T 2010-09-16 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-spmsi-joins-01

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Richard Barnes           2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17
Richard Barnes           2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-15
Richard Barnes           2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-address-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2010-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-upstream-08
Charlie Kaufman          2010-10-12 draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib-05
Scott Kelly              2010-10-21 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-07
Barry Leiba              2010-10-25 draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25
Chris Lonvick            2010-10-25 draft-ietf-geopriv-rfc3825bis-12
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-11
David McGrew             2010-11-15 draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-06
Kathleen Moriarty        2010-11-03 draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-05
Russ Mundy               2010-11-10 draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-08
Magnus Nystrom           2010-11-05 draft-ietf-dnsop-name-server-management-reqs-04
Hilarie Orman            2010-11-03 draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-05
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-15
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-address-05
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-03