Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:26:35 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Barry Leiba is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2010-10-21

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Shawn Emery            T 2010-10-11 draft-arkko-townsley-coexistence-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2010-10-11 draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-08
Tero Kivinen           T 2010-10-19 draft-ietf-netlmm-lma-discovery-06

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Richard Barnes           2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17
Richard Barnes           2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-15
Richard Barnes           2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-address-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2010-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-upstream-08
Charlie Kaufman          2010-10-12 draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib-05
Scott Kelly              2010-10-21 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-07
Stephen Kent             2010-10-21 draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-06
Julien Laganier          2010-10-22 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-23
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-11
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-15
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-address-05
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-03
Glen Zorn                2010-09-16 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-spmsi-joins-01