Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:48:23 -0400 (EDT)

Every doc on next week's IESG telechat agenda has already been 
reviewed.  Good job.  Four new last call assignments are included 
below.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Kathleen Moriarty is next in the rotation.

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Richard Barnes           2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17
Richard Barnes           2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-15
Richard Barnes           2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-address-05
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2010-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-upstream-08
Charlie Kaufman          2010-10-12 draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib-05
Scott Kelly              2010-10-21 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-07
Stephen Kent             2010-10-21 draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-06
Julien Laganier          2010-10-22 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc-23
Barry Leiba              2010-10-25 draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25
Chris Lonvick            2010-10-25 draft-ietf-geopriv-rfc3825bis-12
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-11
David McGrew             2010-11-15 draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-06
Catherine Meadows        2010-11-09 draft-turner-md2-to-historic-05
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis-15
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-address-05
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-03
Glen Zorn                2010-09-16 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-spmsi-joins-01