Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:48:39 -0400 (EDT)

The next telechat is after the Beijing meeting.  Given the interest in 
finishing reviews during IETF last call, I'm going to continue sending 
assignments on a more-or-less regular basis.

There is a secdir lunch scheduled for the Tuesday of the meeting, room 
still TBD.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
      http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Sam Weiler is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2010-11-18

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Tobias Gondrom         TR2010-09-27 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-igp-sync-bcast-05
Scott Kelly            T 2010-10-21 draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-07
Joe Salowey            T 2010-11-17 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-03

For telechat 2010-12-02

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Donald Eastlake        TR2010-11-23 draft-cheshire-dnsext-multicastdns-12
Vincent Roca           T 2010-11-22 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-09
Juergen Schoenwaelder  T 2010-11-23 draft-cheshire-dnsext-nbp-09

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2010-07-23 draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2010-10-13 draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-upstream-08
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
David McGrew             2010-11-15 draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-06
Kathleen Moriarty        2010-11-03 draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-05
Russ Mundy               2010-11-10 draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-08
Magnus Nystrom           2010-11-05 draft-ietf-dnsop-name-server-management-reqs-04
Hilarie Orman            2010-11-03 draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-05
Radia Perlman            2010-11-18 draft-ietf-martini-gin-10
Eric Rescorla            2010-06-21 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-09
Eric Rescorla            2010-11-08 draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-04
Stefan Santesson         2010-11-09 draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-02
Yaron Sheffer            2010-10-21 draft-ietf-xmpp-address-06
Tina TSOU                2010-11-08 draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-02
Carl Wallace             2010-10-25 draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-25
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-06