Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:48:53 -0500 (EST)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
 	http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Stephen Kent is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-01-20

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2010-12-03 draft-ietf-sipcore-sec-flows-07
Barry Leiba            TR2010-12-16 draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-13
Stefan Santesson       T 2010-12-30 draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-03
Larry Zhu              T 2011-01-14 draft-ietf-6lowpan-hc-13

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2011-01-18 draft-groves-sakke-00
Rob Austein              2010-12-15 draft-salowey-secsh-uri-00
Rob Austein              2011-01-06 draft-ietf-6man-prefixlen-p2p-01
Richard Barnes           2011-01-18 draft-ietf-isis-ieee-aq-03
Dave Cridland            2011-01-18 draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-05
Alan DeKok               2011-01-18 draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00
Donald Eastlake          2011-01-07 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-infra-addrs-02
Stephen Farrell          2011-01-06 draft-ietf-mmusic-image-attributes-10
Tobias Gondrom           -          draft-ietf-mptcp-architecture-03
Phillip Hallam-Baker     -          draft-ietf-mptcp-threat-06
Steve Hanna              2011-01-05 draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution-07
Dan Harkins              2011-01-18 draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-02
Sam Hartman              2011-01-18 draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00
Paul Hoffman             2011-01-18 draft-turner-additional-new-asn-06
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2011-02-01 draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-12
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2011-01-18 draft-groves-eccsi-00
Scott Kelly              -          draft-ymbk-aplusp-08
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
Russ Mundy               2011-01-04 draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-05
Sandy Murphy             2011-01-03 draft-turner-sha0-sha1-seccon-02
Eric Rescorla            2011-01-07 draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-15
Nico Williams            2011-01-14 draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-11
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-06
Glen Zorn                2011-01-18 draft-groves-mikey-sakke-00