Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:31:14 -0500 (EST)

Carl Wallace is next in the rotation.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

For telechat 2011-02-03

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Kathleen Moriarty      T 2011-01-27 draft-ietf-pmol-metrics-framework-07
Hilarie Orman          T 2011-01-26 draft-morton-ippm-rfc4148-obsolete-03

For telechat 2011-02-17

Stephen Kent           T 2011-02-10 draft-arkko-dual-stack-extra-lite-03
Chris Lonvick          T 2011-02-14 draft-cheshire-dnsext-special-names-01
Sandy Murphy           T 2011-02-01 draft-ietf-tsvwg-iana-ports-09
Radia Perlman          T 2011-02-08 draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-12
Eric Rescorla          T 2011-02-08 draft-mraihi-totp-timebased-07

For telechat 2011-03-03

Julien Laganier        T 2011-02-11 draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06
Magnus Nystrom         T -          draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-10
Juergen Schoenwaelder  T 2011-02-18 draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-19

Last calls and special requests:

Derek Atkins             2011-01-18 draft-groves-sakke-00
Rob Austein              2010-12-15 draft-salowey-secsh-uri-00
Rob Austein              2011-01-06 draft-ietf-6man-prefixlen-p2p-01
Dave Cridland            2011-01-18 draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-05
Alan DeKok               2011-01-18 draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00
Sam Hartman              2011-01-18 draft-turner-cms-symmetrickeypackage-algs-00
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2011-02-01 draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-12
Barry Leiba              2011-01-31 draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-05
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
David McGrew             2011-02-01 draft-ietf-intarea-shared-addressing-issues-02
Russ Mundy               2011-01-04 draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-05
Russ Mundy               2011-01-25 draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-17
Sandy Murphy             2011-01-03 draft-turner-sha0-sha1-seccon-03
Eric Rescorla            2011-01-07 draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-15
Vincent Roca             2011-02-07 draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-02
Joe Salowey              2011-02-08 draft-turner-akf-algs-update-02
Stefan Santesson         2011-02-08 draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-02
Yaron Sheffer            2011-02-01 draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-10
Tina TSOU                2011-02-07 draft-ietf-netconf-4741bis-07
Nico Williams            2011-01-14 draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-11
Larry Zhu                2010-09-30 draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-06
Glen Zorn                2011-01-18 draft-groves-mikey-sakke-00