Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:14:32 -0500 (EST)

Several of today's new assignments are already scheduled for upcoming 
telechats, so please check all of the lists below.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Charlie Kaufman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-02-17

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2011-01-18 draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-05
Alan DeKok             T 2011-02-23 draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00
David McGrew           T 2011-02-01 draft-ietf-intarea-shared-addressing-issues-03
Eric Rescorla          T 2011-01-07 draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-req-15
Eric Rescorla          T 2011-02-08 draft-mraihi-totp-timebased-07
Stefan Santesson       T 2011-02-08 draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-03
Yaron Sheffer          T 2011-02-01 draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-12

For telechat 2011-03-03

Alan DeKok             T 2011-03-01 draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-05
Donald Eastlake        T 2011-03-01 draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-09
Tobias Gondrom         T 2011-03-01 draft-ietf-hip-cert-09
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-02-21 draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-in-mobile-networks-03
Julien Laganier        T 2011-02-11 draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06
Magnus Nystrom         T 2011-02-23 draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-10
Radia Perlman          T 2011-02-08 draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-13
Tom Yu                 T 2011-02-22 draft-josefsson-rc4-test-vectors-02

For telechat 2011-03-17

Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2011-03-09 draft-zhu-mobility-survey-03

Last calls and special requests:

Rob Austein              2011-02-16 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4742bis-06
Dave Cridland            2011-02-21 draft-ietf-sidr-arch-11
Shawn Emery              2011-02-21 draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-16
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2011-02-28 draft-ietf-morg-multimailbox-search-06
Steve Hanna              2011-02-21 draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-14
Dan Harkins              2011-02-23 draft-ietf-payload-rfc4695-bis-01
Sam Hartman              2011-02-21 draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-21
Paul Hoffman             2011-02-21 draft-ietf-sidr-cp-16
Love Hornquist-Astrand   2011-02-01 draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-16
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
Russ Mundy               2011-01-04 draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-05
Russ Mundy               2011-02-17 draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats-07
Vincent Roca             2011-02-07 draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-02
Sam Weiler               2011-02-16 draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery-06
Brian Weis               2011-03-02 draft-herzog-static-ecdh-04
Nico Williams            2011-01-14 draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-11
Nico Williams            2011-02-09 draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-04
Glen Zorn                2011-02-10 draft-ietf-shim6-multihome-shim-api-16