Subject: [secdir] [new-work] Proposed W3C XML Activity (until 2011-03-07)

From: Ian Jacobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 17:20:06 -0600

Hello,

Today W3C Advisory Committee Representatives received a Proposal to
revise the XML Activity [0] (see the W3C Process Document
description of Activity Proposals [1]). The proposal is publicly  
available:
   http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/10/

As part of ensuring that the community is aware of proposed work at  
W3C, this proposal and the charters linked from it are public during  
the Advisory Committee review period.

W3C invites public comments through 2011-03-07 on the proposal. Please  
send comments to [email-masked], which has a public archive:
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/

Other than comments sent in formal responses by W3C Advisory Committee  
Representatives, W3C cannot guarantee a response to comments. If you  
work for a W3C Member [2], please coordinate your comments with your  
Advisory Committee Representative. For example, you may wish to make  
public comments via this list and have your Advisory Committee  
Representative refer to it from his or her formal review comments.

If you should have any questions or need further information, please  
contact Liam Quin, XML Activity Lead <[email-masked]>.

Thank you,

Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications

[0] http://www.w3.org/XML/
[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/activities#ActivityCreation
[2] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Member/List

--
Ian Jacobs ([email-masked])    http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                                      +1 718 260 9447

_______________________________________________
new-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work