Subject: [secdir] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ohba-pana-relay-03

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 09:24:41 +0900

We have updated pana-relay draft, incorporating all received comments
and associated discussions.

Thanks,
Yoshihiro Ohba

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ohba-pana-relay-03
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 23:13:23 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ohba-pana-relay-03.txt has been
successfully submitted by Yoshihiro Ohba and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ohba-pana-relay
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access
(PANA) Relay Element
Creation_date:	 2011-02-04
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
This document specifies Protocol for carrying Authentication for
Network Access (PANA) Relay Element functionality which enables PANA
messaging between a PANA Client (PaC) and a PANA Authentication Agent
(PAA) where the two nodes cannot reach each other by means of regular
IP routing.

The IETF Secretariat.