Subject: [secdir] sec-dir review of draft-arkko-mikey-iana-00.txt

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:33:52 -0400

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

   This document clarifies and relaxes the IANA rules for Multimedia
   Internet KEYing (MIKEY).  This document updates RFCs 3830, 4563,
   5410, 6043, and obsoletes RFC 4909.

I see no issues with this document.

-derek

-- 
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       [email-masked]             www.ihtfp.com
       Computer and Internet Security Consultant

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:32:00 +0300

Thank you for your review, Derek!

Jari