Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:18:44 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Vincent Roca is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-05-12

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2011-05-03 draft-haleplidis-forces-implementation-experience-02
David McGrew           T 2011-05-09 draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-03
Vincent Roca           T 2011-02-07 draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-02

For telechat 2011-05-26

Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-05-12 draft-daboo-et-al-icalendar-in-xml-08
Matt Lepinski          T 2011-04-20 draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-09

Last calls and special requests:

Uri Blumenthal           2011-04-18 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-13
Alan DeKok               2011-02-23 draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-01
Dan Harkins              2011-05-03 draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-03
Sam Hartman              2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2011-04-26 draft-ietf-avtext-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr-04
Charlie Kaufman          2011-04-20 draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-06
Julien Laganier          2011-03-04 draft-ietf-xcon-examples-08
Catherine Meadows       R2011-04-13 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-24
Sandy Murphy             2011-04-29 draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01
Magnus Nystrom           2011-05-02 draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-iana-rfced-extns-01
Radia Perlman            2011-05-20 draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-13
Tim Polk                 2011-05-11 draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-09
Eric Rescorla            2011-05-12 draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-options-registry-01
Sam Weiler               2011-03-24 draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10