Subject: [secdir] draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-09

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:43:03 -0700

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-09.txt describes a number of current
operating system implementations from the point of view of how they
handle the issues raised in the multiple interfaces (MIF) working
group problem statement. It concentrates on operational issues and
does not include much, if any, consideration of security issues. As
such, I find the Security Considerations section to be accurate and
complete.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street
 Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:46:00 -0700

Correcting [email-masked] email address.

Donald

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:21:12 +0300

Thanks for your review, Donald!

Jari