Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:50:13 -0400 (EDT)

I didn't send out assignments in the week leading up to the Prague 
meeting, so some of the new assignments below are close to their last 
call end dates.  My apologies.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Love Hornquist-Astrand is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-04-14

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Paul Hoffman           T -          draft-ietf-mboned-addrarch-07
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-03-16 draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-18
Russ Mundy             T 2011-01-04 draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-07
Sandy Murphy           T 2011-03-23 draft-kanno-tls-camellia-01
Vincent Roca           T -          draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-05
Joe Salowey            T 2011-04-01 draft-housley-rfc5008bis-00
Stefan Santesson       T 2011-03-23 draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-rtt-option-05
Tina TSOU              T 2011-03-24 draft-ietf-ledbat-survey-05
Nico Williams          T 2011-02-09 draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-raptorq-05

For telechat 2011-04-28

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2011-04-13 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsecha-protocol-05
Shawn Emery            T 2011-04-18 draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-10

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins             2011-04-27 draft-arkko-mikey-iana-00
Rob Austein              2011-05-03 draft-haleplidis-forces-implementation-experience-02
Richard Barnes           2011-04-23 draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-03
Uri Blumenthal           2011-04-18 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-13
Alan DeKok               2011-02-23 draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-01
Alan DeKok               2011-04-15 draft-ietf-kitten-digest-to-historic-03
Donald Eastlake          2011-04-11 draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-09
Shawn Emery              2011-02-21 draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-17
Tobias Gondrom           2011-04-20 draft-ietf-siprec-req-09
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2011-04-12 draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-07
Steve Hanna              2011-04-23 draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-06
Dan Harkins              2011-05-03 draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-02
Sam Hartman              2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-04
Julien Laganier          2011-03-04 draft-ietf-xcon-examples-08
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
Catherine Meadows       R2011-04-13 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-24
Vincent Roca             2011-02-07 draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-02
Sam Weiler               2011-03-24 draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10
Nico Williams            2011-01-14 draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-11
Nico Williams            2011-03-24 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-manifests-09
Glen Zorn                2011-04-10 draft-ietf-netext-redirect-07