Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:33:52 -0400 (EDT)

Several of today's new assignments are for documents on the telechat 
in two weeks.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Alexey Melnikov is next in the rotation.  (Welcome back!)

For telechat 2011-04-28

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2011-04-13 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsecha-protocol-05
Shawn Emery            T 2011-04-18 draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-10
Scott Kelly            T 2011-04-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-ops-06
Tero Kivinen           T 2011-04-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-under-attack-help-help-05
Julien Laganier        T 2011-04-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-default-local-zones-15
Catherine Meadows      T 2011-04-20 draft-paxson-tcpm-rfc2988bis-02

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins             2011-04-27 draft-arkko-mikey-iana-00
Rob Austein              2011-05-03 draft-haleplidis-forces-implementation-experience-02
Richard Barnes           2011-04-23 draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-03
Uri Blumenthal           2011-04-18 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-13
Alan DeKok               2011-02-23 draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-01
Alan DeKok               2011-04-15 draft-ietf-kitten-digest-to-historic-03
Donald Eastlake          2011-04-11 draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-09
Shawn Emery              2011-02-21 draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-17
Tobias Gondrom           2011-04-20 draft-ietf-siprec-req-09
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2011-04-12 draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-07
Dan Harkins              2011-05-03 draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-03
Sam Hartman              2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-04
Love Hornquist-Astrand   -          draft-daboo-et-al-icalendar-in-xml-08
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2011-04-26 draft-ietf-avtext-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr-04
Charlie Kaufman          2011-04-20 draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-06
Stephen Kent             2011-04-20 draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12
Julien Laganier          2011-03-04 draft-ietf-xcon-examples-08
Barry Leiba              2011-04-20 draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-19
Matt Lepinski            2011-04-20 draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-09
Chris Lonvick            2011-05-04 draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-04
David McGrew             -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
David McGrew             2011-05-09 draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-03
Catherine Meadows       R2011-04-13 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-24
Vincent Roca             2011-02-07 draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-02
Sam Weiler               2011-03-24 draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10
Nico Williams            2011-03-24 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-manifests-10
Glen Zorn                2011-04-10 draft-ietf-netext-redirect-07