Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 18:16:46 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Hilarie Orman is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-04-28

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Dave Cridland          T 2011-04-13 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ipsecha-protocol-05
Alan DeKok             T 2011-04-15 draft-ietf-kitten-digest-to-historic-03
Donald Eastlake        T 2011-04-11 draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-09
Shawn Emery            T 2011-02-21 draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-17
Shawn Emery            T 2011-04-18 draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-10
Phillip Hallam-Baker   T 2011-04-12 draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-07
Scott Kelly            T 2011-04-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-ops-06
Tero Kivinen           T 2011-04-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-under-attack-help-help-05
Julien Laganier        T 2011-04-25 draft-ietf-dnsop-default-local-zones-15
David McGrew           T -          draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12
Catherine Meadows      T 2011-04-20 draft-paxson-tcpm-rfc2988bis-02
Alexey Melnikov        T 2011-04-29 draft-ietf-grow-unique-origin-as-00
Kathleen Moriarty      T 2011-04-28 draft-ietf-trill-adj-06
Russ Mundy             T 2011-04-29 draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-aaaa-whitelisting-implications-03
Juergen Schoenwaelder  TR2011-01-10 draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-14
Nico Williams          T 2011-03-24 draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-manifests-10
Glen Zorn              T 2011-04-10 draft-ietf-netext-redirect-07

For telechat 2011-05-12

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Rob Austein            T 2011-05-03 draft-haleplidis-forces-implementation-experience-02
Stephen Kent           T 2011-04-20 draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-12
David McGrew           T 2011-05-09 draft-lear-iana-timezone-database-03

For telechat 2011-05-26

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-05-12 draft-daboo-et-al-icalendar-in-xml-08
Matt Lepinski          T 2011-04-20 draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardxml-09

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins             2011-04-27 draft-arkko-mikey-iana-00
Uri Blumenthal           2011-04-18 draft-ietf-idr-bgp-identifier-13
Alan DeKok               2011-02-23 draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-01
Dan Harkins              2011-05-03 draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-03
Sam Hartman              2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-05
Jeffrey Hutzelman        2011-04-26 draft-ietf-avtext-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr-04
Charlie Kaufman          2011-04-20 draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-06
Julien Laganier          2011-03-04 draft-ietf-xcon-examples-08
Catherine Meadows       R2011-04-13 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-24
Sandy Murphy             2011-04-29 draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01
Magnus Nystrom           2011-05-02 draft-ietf-genarea-datatracker-iana-rfced-extns-01
Vincent Roca             2011-02-07 draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-02
Sam Weiler               2011-03-24 draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10