Subject: [secdir] SECDIR review of draft-giralt-schac-ns-05

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:16:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

As Victoriano noted in his response to my last review, all issues that I 
raised have been addressed.

I am satisfied with the quality and integrity of this document and feel 
that it is ready for publication.  :-)

Best regards,
Chris

---

From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

Bahh.. I keep forgetting to leave the "-NN" off of the [email-masked] 
list.

Regards,
Chris

On Thu, 26 May 2011, Chris Lonvick wrote:

> I am satisfied with the quality and integrity of this document and feel that 
> it is ready for publication.  :-)
>
> Best regards,
> Chris
> _______________________________________________
> secdir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/secdir
>
>