Subject: [secdir] Review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-06

From: Shawn Emery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 02:07:27 -0600

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's 
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the 
security area directors. Document editors and WG chairs should treat 
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This standards track draft describes identifiers used in Transport 
Profile of MultiProtocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP).

The security considerations section does exist and states that this 
draft does not introduce any new security concerns, because it is just 
an informational model.  The section continues that it is the 
responsibility of the protocol, that consumes the identifier set, to 
outline the various security issues.  I agree with this assertion.

General comments:

None.

Editorial comments:

None.

Shawn.
--