Subject: [secdir] Fwd: [81all] IETF 81 - Information

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 15:29:53 -0400

FYI - in case you want to grab something quickly....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [81all] IETF 81 - Information
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:27:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

The Quebec City Convention Centre (QCCC) will offer a cash and carry 
lunch option at the venue in Hall 2000. The lunch will currently be 
offered only on Monday and Tuesday. We do have an option to continue 
into the week if it is highly used.  The menu and prices are located on 
the main IETF 81 web page at http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/index.html 
under "Venue and Area Information", click on "Cash & Carry Lunch".

The terminal room, located in Room 2000 D, will have 24 hour access. 
Please note that in order to enter the QCCC you will need to present 
your IETF badge to enter the building, especially during the hours of 
20:00 - 08:00.

Also a reminder that we have a meeting wiki available here for all 
attendees: http://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/ietf81. No 
login is required to view information but to add content you need to 
login with your username (email address used when registering) and 
password (initially your 10-digit confirmation code). We hope that you 
will contribute recommendations as the week progresses.
_______________________________________________
81all mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/81all