Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 06:37:49 -0400 (EDT)

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Carl Wallace is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-09-08

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2011-07-22 draft-ietf-p2psip-base-18
Radia Perlman          T 2011-08-26 draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-gal-in-pw-01
Tim Polk                 2011-08-29 draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-05
Ondrej Sury              -          draft-ietf-intarea-ipv6-required-01

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Julien Laganier          2011-08-12 draft-ietf-lisp-lig-04
Matt Lepinski            2011-08-16 draft-ietf-ospf-auth-trailer-ospfv3-06
Catherine Meadows       R2011-04-13 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-25
Russ Mundy               2011-06-30 draft-ietf-karp-design-guide-03
Hilarie Orman            2011-08-29 draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18
Tim Polk                 2011-05-11 draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-09
Eric Rescorla            2011-09-08 draft-jesske-dispatch-update3326-reason-responses-05
Vincent Roca             2011-09-06 draft-salgueiro-mmusic-image-iana-registration-08
Joe Salowey              2011-09-08 draft-eggert-successful-bar-bof-06
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08
Tina TSOU                -          draft-ietf-websec-origin-04
Glen Zorn                2011-06-28 draft-li-pwe3-ms-pw-pon-04