Subject: [secdir] Assignments (PAY ATTENTION!)

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:44:46 -0400 (EDT)

As you may have seen on Monday, secdir assignments have returned, and 
they've returned in force.  Most of the docs below were newly assigned 
this week (Monday or today), and a couple of the docs that were listed 
in the "last call" section on Monday's assignment message are now 
scheduled for telechat next week.

Please check the lists carefully.  Dashes (-) in the last call date 
field typcially indicate that IETF LC has already ended.

As a reminder, we normally ask for reviews by the end of IETF LC and, 
in any case no later than the FRIDAY before the telechat.  With the 
delay in getting these out, I'm sure our ADs will be understanding, 
but doc editors do appreciate having comments within the last call 
window rather than just before telechat.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Tero Kivinen is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-10-20

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins           T 2011-10-20 draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-14
Rob Austein            T 2011-10-20 draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn-04
Uri Blumenthal         T 2011-10-18 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-07
Dave Cridland          T -          draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-dns-srv-namespace-09
Shawn Emery            T -          draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-14
Dan Harkins            T 2011-10-20 draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02
Sam Hartman            T 2011-10-12 draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-04
Sam Weiler             T 2011-10-12 draft-ietf-grow-no-more-unallocated-slash8s-04
Brian Weis             T -          draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3462bis-01
Klaas Wierenga         T -          draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-02
Glen Zorn              T 2011-10-20 draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-12

For telechat 2011-11-03

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T -          draft-ietf-pim-port-08
Tobias Gondrom         T 2011-10-18 draft-ietf-tls-dtls-heartbeat-03
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-10-31 draft-salter-rfc5430bis-01
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2011-10-24 draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-considerations-01
Matt Lepinski          T 2011-08-16 draft-ietf-ospf-auth-trailer-ospfv3-07

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Richard Barnes           2011-10-24 draft-ietf-ippm-metrictest-03
Donald Eastlake          -          draft-ietf-savi-framework-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker     -          draft-irtf-hiprg-dht-04
Steve Hanna              2011-10-20 draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app-00
Paul Hoffman             2011-10-21 draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation-16
Leif Johansson           2011-10-24 draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-vbr-audio-03
Charlie Kaufman          2011-10-25 draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-03
Scott Kelly              2011-10-25 draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-02
Stephen Kent             2011-10-25 draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-06
Catherine Meadows       R2011-04-13 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-25
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08
Carl Wallace             2011-11-07 draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-06
Tom Yu                   2011-10-19 draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-05
Larry Zhu                2011-10-13 draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs-06