Subject: [secdir] Secdir assignments on hiatus

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:36:41 -0400 (EDT)

Some of you have noticed that there have net been secdir assignments 
in over a month.  Indeed, you have not been overlooking the emails -- 
there have not been any.

The tools.ietf.org server that hosts the assignment tool crashed in 
early September, and the tool is not yet back up and running, nor have 
I reconstructed the data to switch back to manual assignments.  I am
not sure when the usual review schedule will resume; hopefully within 
another week or two.

-- Sam Weiler

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:37:56 +0300

> not sure when the usual review schedule will resume; hopefully within 

It seems we have the databases copied out from the crashed machine,
and they are already in place in the new server, but there are still
some permission problems which needs to be fixed before the review
tool works again. Hopefully those problems will be fixed in day or
two, not in week or two... :-)
-- 
[email-masked]