Subject: [secdir] Assignments (finally!)

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:42:24 -0400 (EDT)

Almost everything on this list is newly assigned.  About half of us 
have a new assignment, some on the next telechat.  Please check the 
lists carefully.  Dashes (-) in the last call date field typcially 
indicate that IETF LC has already ended.  Apologies for not getting 
these out for so long.

As a reminder, we normally ask for reviews by the end of IETF LC and, 
in any case no later than the FRIDAY before the telechat.  With the 
delay in getting these out, I'm sure our ADs will be understanding, 
but doc editors do appreciate having comments within the last call 
window rather than just before telechat.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Leif Johansson is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-10-20

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Uri Blumenthal         T 2011-10-18 draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-07
Dave Cridland          T -          draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-dns-srv-namespace-09
Shawn Emery            T -          draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-14
Steve Hanna            TR2011-06-09 draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-24
Sam Hartman            T 2011-10-12 draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-04
Sam Weiler             T 2011-10-12 draft-ietf-grow-no-more-unallocated-slash8s-03
Brian Weis             T -          draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3462bis-01
Klaas Wierenga         T -          draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-02
Nico Williams          T 2011-10-11 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-impairments-07

For telechat 2011-11-03

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok             T -          draft-ietf-pim-port-08
Tobias Gondrom         T 2011-10-18 draft-ietf-tls-dtls-heartbeat-03
Love Hornquist-Astrand T 2011-10-31 draft-salter-rfc5430bis-01
Jeffrey Hutzelman      T 2011-10-24 draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-considerations-01
Matt Lepinski          T 2011-08-16 draft-ietf-ospf-auth-trailer-ospfv3-07

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Derek Atkins             2011-10-20 draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-14
Rob Austein              2011-10-20 draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn-04
Richard Barnes           2011-10-24 draft-ietf-ippm-metrictest-03
Donald Eastlake          -          draft-ietf-savi-framework-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker     -          draft-irtf-hiprg-dht-04
Steve Hanna              2011-10-20 draft-ietf-vcarddav-kind-app-00
Dan Harkins              2011-10-20 draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02
Paul Hoffman             2011-10-21 draft-oreirdan-mody-bot-remediation-16
Catherine Meadows       R2011-04-13 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-25
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08
Carl Wallace             2011-11-07 draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-06
Tom Yu                   2011-10-19 draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-05
Larry Zhu                2011-10-13 draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs-06
Glen Zorn                2011-10-20 draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-12