Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:30:33 -0500 (EST)

For those in the US, happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you enjoy the 
holiday!

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011, Samuel Weiler wrote:

> In the last batch of assignments there were many last-minute 
> requests for reviews ....  Many of those weren't reviewed.  Since 
> it's my fault for not giving you more warning, I'm not sending 
> nasty-grams, but I may be assigning those folks some new docs next 
> week.

As above, all of the "new" assignments this week are out-of-order: 
Mr. Lepinski, Ms. Meadows, Mr. Mundy, Mr. Hallam-Baker, and Mr. DeKok 
have new assignments.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
        http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Derek Atkins is (still) next in the rotation.  I still have about ten 
names on that out-of-order assignment list, so Derek won't be seeing 
an assignment for some time.

For telechat 2011-12-01

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Steve Hanna            TR2011-07-20 draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-05
Scott Kelly            TR2011-10-25 draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-03
Matt Lepinski          T 2011-11-30 draft-ietf-lisp-16
Matt Lepinski          T 2011-10-31 draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-05
Catherine Meadows      TR2011-11-30 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-27
Catherine Meadows      T -          draft-ietf-lisp-alt-09
Kathleen Moriarty      T 2011-11-07 draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-08
Sandy Murphy           T 2011-11-10 draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-05
Vincent Roca           T 2011-11-09 draft-ietf-sieve-convert-05
Carl Wallace           T 2011-11-07 draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-06
Carl Wallace           T 2011-11-28 draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-06
Brian Weis             T 2011-11-28 draft-ietf-netconf-system-notifications-06
Tom Yu                 TR2011-10-19 draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-06
Larry Zhu              T 2011-11-29 draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-04
Glen Zorn              T 2011-11-21 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-strrst-12

Last calls and special requests:

Reviewer                 LC end     Draft
Alan DeKok               2011-12-05 draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-05
Phillip Hallam-Baker     2011-12-07 draft-gerhards-syslog-plain-tcp-11
Russ Mundy               2011-11-30 draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-07
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08
Nico Williams            2011-11-17 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-cema-03