Subject: [secdir] Assignments

From: Samuel Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 00:28:14 -0500 (EST)

In the last batch of assignments there were many last-minute requests 
for reviews of docs on the 3 November IESG agenda.  Many of those 
weren't reviewed.  Since it's my fault for not giving you more 
warning, I'm not sending nasty-grams, but I may be assigning those 
folks some new docs next week.

The next telechat isn't until 1 December.

Review instructions and related resources are at:
         http://tools.ietf.org/area/sec/trac/wiki/SecDirReview

Derek Atkins is next in the rotation.

For telechat 2011-12-01

Steve Hanna            TR2011-07-20 draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-05
Kathleen Moriarty      T 2011-11-07 draft-ietf-krb-wg-gss-cb-hash-agility-08
Sandy Murphy           T 2011-11-10 draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-05
Vincent Roca           T 2011-11-09 draft-ietf-sieve-convert-05
Tina TSOU              T 2011-11-15 draft-ietf-ippm-loss-episode-metrics-03
Carl Wallace           T 2011-11-07 draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-06
Tom Yu                 TR2011-10-19 draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-06
Larry Zhu              T 2011-11-29 draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-04
Glen Zorn              T 2011-11-21 draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-strrst-12

Last calls and special requests:

Phillip Hallam-Baker     -          draft-irtf-hiprg-dht-04
Matt Lepinski            2011-10-31 draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-04
Catherine Meadows       R2011-04-13 draft-ietf-speechsc-mrcpv2-26
Ondrej Sury              2011-11-16 draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design-08
Tina TSOU                2011-04-23 draft-shin-augmented-pake-08
Carl Wallace             2011-11-28 draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-06
Brian Weis               2011-11-28 draft-ietf-netconf-system-notifications-06
Nico Williams            2011-11-17 draft-ietf-simple-msrp-cema-03
Tom Yu                   2011-11-21 draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc3782-bis-03